VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Vaping Underground is under going major software upgrades. If you haven't noticed there are a few areas of the forum that have a few bugs. This is because our version of this software needs to be updated. Currently the forum upgrade is offsite in a sandbox. Once its complete the forum will be moved to the new software. The forum itself will work pretty much the same exact way with some minor changes. The forum will also have a cleaner look. This is just an example:

ddddddd.png
Of course there will be differences but I'm liking the simpler, cleaner look.

--------------------------------

SISTER FORUM:

Over the last 2 years I have been a very very heavy CBD user. Most of you know what happened to my leg in 2017. I have massive nerve damage and pain. I do not take any prescribed and or over the counters pain medication. I take no nerve medication. I get 100% of my relief from natural sources - mostly CBD.

I can't prove it but my health has improved well beyond just my symptoms. So much so I wanted to start a new forum.

I have noticed that many people still don't want to talk about CBD even though its 100% legal in all 50 states. It has a stigma. Lets face it CBD flower looks EXACTLY like Marijuana. The ways to use CBD mimics Marijuana 100% of the time. So no wonder people are having issues talking about it.

This new forum will be a safe place for all to ask questions and post their success stories.

I started Vaping Underground when I knew just about everything there was to know about Vaping.

Im starting this new forum as just a User but I have a big ass bullhorn to gather the masses to come to some sort of consensus of what works and what doesn't. There are so many products out there that its confusing to many. I want to weed out (no pun intended) those just in it for a quick buck.

Come join the email list for forum updates. This email list is just updates - no deals - no spam.

http://www.discusswellness.com

When the site opens the first 5000 people to join will get a founder member / vendor badge.
Much like VU - Sub-forums will be given away for free to vendors.

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I deal with nerve pain as well due to a bad wreck so I feel your pain, literally. Is Cannabis going to be discussed as a treatment, as in THC? Or is this gonna stick with the other cannabinoids only, the federally legal ones?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I deal with nerve pain as well due to a bad wreck so I feel your pain, literally. Is Cannabis going to be discussed as a treatment, as in THC? Or is this gonna stick with the other cannabinoids only, the federally legal ones?

Speech isn't illegal. :) So if it works why not talk about it?

Rooster Cogburn

Memento Mori
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Great to hear, I’ve already signed up for the email list but great to hear we can discuss the whole plant. I should have figured being your forum. I’m still a little paranoid from my ecf days where speech is illegal so I just needed verification. Anyway love what you do for the community Joe you’re a valuable asset and I’m glad you’re on our side. :hug:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I agree, though I understand very well why you've wanted to keep *that other stuff* off limits for discussion here. I don't have any particular chronic pain, occasional shoulder pain from a damaged rotator cuff that was never treated, L4/L5 vertebra that sometimes get out of whack, but neither the shoulder nor the back is a huge problem most of the time... but I'm a lifelong insomniac, and the one thing that seems to help at all is the green stuff... though I vape it these days; just can't handle any kind of smoke anymore. :D I don't really use it for the high; it lost a lot of its "fun" appeal when my husband quit, for employment considerations. I do still enjoy a mild buzz at times, though I use it primarily to be able to sleep.

But naturally, I'm interested in what CBD might offer for insomnia. I haven't tried it nor really did much research about it, just because of what you said: too many scam artists out there, claiming CBD will this and that and the other thing too... and without legitimate research, how can we know which, if any, is "real"? I have an open mind about it... but not so open that either my brain or my wallet falls out. :D

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have chronic nerve pain in my feet from diabetic neuropathy and nerve pain in my left hand and upper arm from a complication with post op nerve blocker that went bad. I'm on two different nerve pain meds and all they do is take the edge off.

I also fall into the category of people who are completely lost when it comes to CBD its still illegal in my state sibling.

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have chronic nerve pain in my feet from diabetic neuropathy and nerve pain in my left hand and upper arm from a complication with post op nerve blocker that went bad. I'm on two different nerve pain meds and all they do is take the edge off.

I also fall into the category of people who are completely lost when it comes to CBD its still illegal in my state sibling.
Cbdis 50 state legal my friend

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I use it daily. If yougot questions don, ask away.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I agree, though I understand very well why you've wanted to keep *that other stuff* off limits for discussion here. I don't have any particular chronic pain, occasional shoulder pain from a damaged rotator cuff that was never treated, L4/L5 vertebra that sometimes get out of whack, but neither the shoulder nor the back is a huge problem most of the time... but I'm a lifelong insomniac, and the one thing that seems to help at all is the green stuff... though I vape it these days; just can't handle any kind of smoke anymore. :D I don't really use it for the high; it lost a lot of its "fun" appeal when my husband quit, for employment considerations. I do still enjoy a mild buzz at times, though I use it primarily to be able to sleep.

But naturally, I'm interested in what CBD might offer for insomnia. I haven't tried it nor really did much research about it, just because of what you said: too many scam artists out there, claiming CBD will this and that and the other thing too... and without legitimate research, how can we know which, if any, is "real"? I have an open mind about it... but not so open that either my brain or my wallet falls out. :D

Andria

CBD is excellent for sleep. If you head over to Huck’s CBD Flower thread, you can read about what helps us. I use it for sleep and anxiety, although mostly sleep now. I quit xanax two years ago and the CBD flower kept me off them and sane.

The flower is a great inexpensive way to try CBD. You can get it in grams for $6-10 and see if you like it. :hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Why don’t you visit Huck’s CBD thread? You can see what’s been helping us there. It’s about the flower, but I prefer that way of taking CBD. People have been using it for pain.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
This is a really great idea, Joe. I’m glad you’re on the mend. Thanks for giving us a place to flee from ECF, as well as a place to discuss CBD flower.
Love to you and Tyger!

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
I clicked on the picture of the new software example to look and I get. I couldn't find a way to PM.

Vaping Underground Forums - An Ecig and Vaping Forum - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I clicked on the picture of the new software example to look and I get. I couldn't find a way to PM.

You are also having the avatar and PM issue?
Some members can't edit their avatar or start PM's with people.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

here is the direct image link http://vapingunderground.com/attachments/ddddddd-png.154266/ which may or maynot work due to what 5150 pointed out

i suspect being a bit out of the offical loop the new site will allow the whole plant for education and allow it for the best places and such to shop for each variant within that states laws.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very interested in seeing what CBD can do for sleep and "squirrel brain" which keeps me awake at night: wondering what I'm going to eat for lunch in 3 days, do I need to pickup laundry detergent on the way home from work the next day, why did they make Rey Palpatine's granddaughter... etc etc etc.

Specifically I'd like to see about adding CBD to 0mg nic vape juice.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here is the direct image link http://vapingunderground.com/attachments/ddddddd-png.154266/ which may or maynot work due to what 5150 pointed out

i suspect being a bit out of the offical loop the new site will allow the whole plant for education and allow it for the best places and such to shop for each variant within that states laws.
Still doesn't work. Get this:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For a closer view of Joe's pic, I right clicked, opened in a new tab. Is that what y'all mean?

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I am very interested in seeing what CBD can do for sleep and "squirrel brain" which keeps me awake at night: wondering what I'm going to eat for lunch in 3 days, do I need to pickup laundry detergent on the way home from work the next day, why did they make Rey Palpatine's granddaughter... etc etc etc.

Specifically I'd like to see about adding CBD to 0mg nic vape juice.

Id stay away from vaping CBD. It really doesn't work. I have tried most and it seems to have a small effect when you vape it but as soon as you stop - its over. Thats because they are using CBD isolate. For a longer lasting effect you want whole plant CBD. That can be eaten, vaped (whole plant concentrate - not ejuice), and dry herb vaped. You can also smoke it which has the absolute best effect but this is a vaping forum and I dont want to promote any sort of combustion here.

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Id stay away from vaping CBD. It really doesn't work. I have tried most and it seems to have a small effect when you vape it but as soon as you stop - its over. Thats because they are using CBD isolate. For a longer lasting effect you want whole plant CBD. That can be eaten, vaped (whole plant concentrate - not ejuice), and dry herb vaped. You can also smoke it which has the absolute best effect but this is a vaping forum and I dont want to promote any sort of combustion here.

Thanks for the info Joe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For a closer view of Joe's pic, I right clicked, opened in a new tab. Is that what y'all mean?

If i click either his image or the link that @lordmage posted, I just get the error. If i do what you said, right-click/open image, it just shows me the tiny thumbnail. So I'm still completely in the dark about how the new design will look.

Andria

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If i click either his image or the link that @lordmage posted, I just get the error. If i do what you said, right-click/open image, it just shows me the tiny thumbnail. So I'm still completely in the dark about how the new design will look.

Andria
Same here doesn't show up with either method. Oh well. We'll see it eventually.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You can't see this?:

ddddddd-png.154266

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Same here:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks, Joe. I’ve had the best effect from CBD flower through smoking, too. It’s just the most reliable way, imho.
Vaping CBD juice made me ill, along with some weird side effects.

Actually, combusting hemp rolls made from shake really helped me when I was quitting smoking and starting to vape. It made me feel better from the flower too.

Letting us talk about CBD has been really great. There’s been so many great ideas shared. :hug:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm in. Great idea, Joe. Website seems fully functional this morning.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't found the option to PM (possibly blind), there seems to be no problem with changing my avatar tho.
upload_2020-1-30_8-55-43.png
Do you have a "start conversation" option when looking at another member's info?

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
You are also having the avatar and PM issue?
Some members can't edit their avatar or start PM's with people.

Still the same, no worries. I'll see it when it comes out.

cheepshot

Member For 4 Years
I doubled checked, I can't change my profile picture. Permissions error. It sounds like it's limited to me, it's fine. It'll work itself out. =-)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I clicked on Ms. Trixy's picture and a popup window comes up. From there I clicked the profile link and I do not see "start a conversation" anywhere on the profile page either looking or text searching the page for it.
And there's nothing in the pop-up window that allows you to start a conversation?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The notifications are terribly delayed. Have been for a few weeks. I hope your able to fix it.

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The notifications are terribly delayed. Have been for a few weeks. I hope your able to fix it

We had CJ re optimize everything and LR is looking at the setting as we speak

eSMOKA

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The forum will also have a cleaner look. This is just an example:
ddddddd.png
Of course there will be differences but I'm liking the simpler, cleaner look.

When I click the image to see the preview, I get ...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep vaping isolate was a bust for me.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I have been diagnosed with Pre-diabetic nephropathy in my feet.
whatever that is? Pre-diabetic?
Whatever the cause I have nephropathy in my feet. Walking is a real pain. And even a pain while lying in bed...
Kratom helps some, which also helps with my back. Helps the back more than the feet.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Whatever the cause I have nephropathy in my feet. Walking is a real pain. And even a pain while lying in bed...
Kratom helps some, which also helps with my back. Helps the back more than the feet.

Pre-diabetic is basically a new made up medical phrase.
It just means your cholesterol isn't perfect but isn't high enough to have you taking pills forever.

It used to be a simple "You know these high numbers can lead to diabetes" from your doctor.
Now it's "Pre-Diabetic"

But don't worry.
They'll have a new expensive drug to combat Pre-Diabetes that we will be required to take every day for the rest of our lives in no time.:D
In typical Pharma fashion they'll be a catch like if you stop taking the pills the original symptoms will get much worse for a few months.:facepalm:.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have neuropathy, not diabetic, they don't know why. Whatever. I do take prescription meds, but I've been using CBD flower a couple months, maybe? I can definitely tell it helps. I know the pain you have.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Pre-diabetic is basically a new made up medical phrase.
It just means your cholesterol isn't perfect but isn't high enough to have you taking pills forever.

It used to be a simple "You know these high numbers can lead to diabetes" from your doctor.
Now it's "Pre-Diabetic"

But don't worry.
They'll have a new expensive drug to combat Pre-Diabetes that we will be required to take every day for the rest of our lives in no time.:D
In typical Pharma fashion they'll be a catch like if you stop taking the pills the original symptoms will get much worse for a few months.:facepalm:.

Thank goodness for BP. They have something for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors