Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Howdy folks,

So, it's been suggested I start this thread so y'all can come in and ask questions and have them answered directly. So, here it is! Ask anything you wish. I'm not saying we're gonna answer all questions.....after all, some things just need to be private! (Let's face it, I'm not gonna give you the recipe for Pluid!). That said, any question you ask, if we can answer it, either myself or one of my team will answer the question as quickly as possible.

Ask away!

Watch

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Whats the recipe to Pluid????????????? LOL:confused::po_O:rolleyes:

Easy. Go to www.vapingwatch.com. Click on "Mad Murdock". Find Pluid and put it in your cart and check out. The recipe will come in the mail. Now, I've already mixed it all up for you so you don't even need to do any work! Just sit back and vape! :D

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What type of flavor do you guys use? Are they naturally extracted or similar to what us diy guys get?

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
What type of flavor do you guys use? Are they naturally extracted or similar to what us diy guys get?

That's a good question! Depending on the flavor, it can have anywhere between 100% natural extracts and 100% "store bought" extracts. Of course, I can't tell you which is which because, unless the FDA requires us to disclose it, our contracts keep that information as proprietary.

Any 100% natural extracts we use are either extracted in house or are extracted on commission.....either way, they are done in a lab and held to the absolute highest standards of quality, purity, and cleanliness.

"Store bought" extracts mean the sames flavors you guys use in your DIY purchased from TFA, Loran's, Flavour Art, and so on.

itsmedant

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I always wondered if I was close to what the big boys are at!

I've started my own run of natural extracts....gotta get a clean room soon but I have a friend that does lab glass for a big company and he has made me some really cool cold finger extraction kits. Is that how you guys extract?

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Thanks! I always wondered if I was close to what the big boys are at!

I've started my own run of natural extracts....gotta get a clean room soon but I have a friend that does lab glass for a big company and he has made me some really cool cold finger extraction kits. Is that how you guys extract?

We use several different extraction methods depending on what we're extracting from. Unfortunately, all of the processes are proprietary so I can't disclose what's what. I'm not saying all of our methods are unique..........I'm sure many of the extraction methods we use are quite common.....but we also have some which are completely unique to us. The methods were either handed to me from the vendors or a collaboration between my company and the vendors.

I don't mean to sound all mysterious and shit, but the creators of the juices we sell are very protective of the processes, percentages, and recipes. Considering the resulting flavors, I honestly don't blame them! lol

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We'll be putting up a sampler pack for each of the brands where you can buy all the flavors in one brand (15ml bottles) at a discounted price, but that's something that's likely a couple of months away at this point. We want to do it as soon as possible but there's so many other things that we need to do between now and then. We will put out a newsletter as soon as we get the samplers going.
It's almost been a couple of months... when's the sampler pack coming out? :)

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
How did you and MM meet? In my head, there's some sort of epic tale...

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
It's almost been a couple of months... when's the sampler pack coming out? :)

We're working on a new website and the sampler packs will be part of that site. Be patient. Opening a new site is a huge undertaking and we don't have the funds to hire someone else to do it for us, so we're having to do it all on top of running the day-to-day aspects. We had a hopeful deadline of Aug 31st, but that has come and gone so now we're hoping to be able to get it up by Sept 30

How did you and MM meet? In my head, there's some sort of epic tale...

Actually, it's a simple story. He came into my show on Vapenet and gave away a bottle of juice. I had been a fan of Pluid for about 2 months at that time so, of course, I started talking to him. He decided to sponsor my show which, as a Pluid nut, was just fantastic for me because it meant an unending supply of Pluid. Over the course of the next few months, we became friends. When he was frustrated with getting his juice out to the public, I offered to become his exclusive retailer. He agreed and, a year and a few months later, here we are!

bluraff3

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Actually, it's a simple story. He came into my show on Vapenet and gave away a bottle of juice. I had been a fan of Pluid for about 2 months at that time so, of course, I started talking to him. He decided to sponsor my show which, as a Pluid nut, was just fantastic for me because it meant an unending supply of Pluid. Over the course of the next few months, we became friends. When he was frustrated with getting his juice out to the public, I offered to become his exclusive retailer. He agreed and, a year and a few months later, here we are!
EPIC!

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are planning on any new flavors

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

I spoke to @VaporWatch and he said that we are always working on new flavors, but the vast majority of them don't get put to the market.
We will always announce here, on Facebook and in a newsletter, before we release a new flavor.

If you go to VapingWatch.com, log in and click on "my account", there will be an option to subscribe to the VW Newsletter. If you don't have an account to log into, then you can register (no purchase necessary).
The newsletter is a great way to stay informed, and I really recommend subscribing. :)

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep...nice try! I don't know what kind of car he drives either... guess we'll all find out soon, well hopefully soon...lol

cherrycakes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
well crap.
Didn't win.
Are you guys going to have any promotions coming up soon??

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
What exact kind of car do you drive Watch? ;)

ROFL!!! Nice try!

Just FYI. I actually posted the exact make, model, and year of my car in a rant about Foreign cars being better than American cars on my personal facebook page about 2 minutes before I posted the contest. lol

well crap.
Didn't win.
Are you guys going to have any promotions coming up soon??

Never know! I honestly just do the contests and giveaways as the urge hits me. In the past month we've given nearly a thousand dollars of giveaways so all you have to do it wait and you'll see another contest, giveaway, etc soon!

BIGDaddyInkd

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Damn I'm gonna have to follow this thread. My poor ass could use winning a contest. Juice flow is running low. Lol.

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So do you mix the flavors for MM and RFS and WV and pay them a sort of royalty, or do they provide everything to you already mixed and bottled?

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So do you mix the flavors for MM and RFS and WV and pay them a sort of royalty, or do they provide everything to you already mixed and bottled?

We mix, bottle and everything that comes with that. :)

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
*writes up a sign real quick*

"WILL WERK 4 JOOSE"

But you misspelled "Work"! How can I hire you if you misspell "Work"???? If only you hadn't misspelled that ONE WORD!!! Oh well......try agian later.

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, at first I figured they came bottled or at least already made. If it did come already mixed, I wouldn't want to have to be the one to pay that shipping bill...lol

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hahaha, misspelled "juice" too ;)

I didn't know that was misspelled! I just thought that was a different spelling used for e-liquid! And would you ever want to work for someone who didn't know that?

Glowing Streetlight. Is it coming?

Murdock has a very particular set of skills, skills he has acquired over a very long career, skills that make him a nightmare for people like you. LOL

Skills including being elusive and mysterious. Watch himself has yet to try it last I heard. Murdock likes to feel things out on his own and enjoys doing his unique giveaways on Facebook, from the comments online my personal guess is it is only a matter of time (Luckily Watch has plenty <---intended pun there) until Glowing Streetlight hits the site. Until then I'll be waiting with you along with alot of others.

Watch,
I am very thankful for discovering your website in my search for the best tobacco flavored juice, because it lead me to a link to VU which I hadn't heard of before.
I purchased 2 30ml bottles of the RBFS St. James Parish because I live in a parish close to that one in Louisiana. I was very excited to find a juice made with local NET flavor. I was also fortunate to cash in on your black Friday deal of 6 30ml bottles of RBFS for $24.99, comprised of all different varieties. I am now in possession of 7 bottles of NET that I'd love to be able to use. Unfortunately, I haven't been successful with vaping them in either my mini Protank 2 with v.1 or v.2 coils on an ego, my Nautilus with bvc or bdc coils on a MVP, or my new Atlantis with bdc coil on an Aspire CF sub ohm battery. After running 5ml of liquid through any of the above tanks the coils are completely clogged with a tar-like substance. What type of setup do you recommend I use to enjoy my NET RBFS liquids to their fullest. I would prefer not to have to learn how to build my own coils due to the fact that I already have a time/money consuming hobby with my '93 Mazda Miata. I am however convinced that I should branch out to non tobacco flavors with the overwhelming fanaticism associated with MM's Pluid. (Note: I am a tobacco flavor enthusiast because I was before I started vaping and when I started using a hookah a few years back I couldn't stand the shisha and it's limited food based flavors.) Thank you for your time and continued excellence with your juice offerings. Have a great vaping day.

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Watch,
I am very thankful for discovering your website in my search for the best tobacco flavored juice, because it lead me to a link to VU which I hadn't heard of before.
I purchased 2 30ml bottles of the RBFS St. James Parish because I live in a parish close to that one in Louisiana. I was very excited to find a juice made with local NET flavor. I was also fortunate to cash in on your black Friday deal of 6 30ml bottles of RBFS for $24.99, comprised of all different varieties. I am now in possession of 7 bottles of NET that I'd love to be able to use. Unfortunately, I haven't been successful with vaping them in either my mini Protank 2 with v.1 or v.2 coils on an ego, my Nautilus with bvc or bdc coils on a MVP, or my new Atlantis with bdc coil on an Aspire CF sub ohm battery. After running 5ml of liquid through any of the above tanks the coils are completely clogged with a tar-like substance. What type of setup do you recommend I use to enjoy my NET RBFS liquids to their fullest. I would prefer not to have to learn how to build my own coils due to the fact that I already have a time/money consuming hobby with my '93 Mazda Miata. I am however convinced that I should branch out to non tobacco flavors with the overwhelming fanaticism associated with MM's Pluid. (Note: I am a tobacco flavor enthusiast because I was before I started vaping and when I started using a hookah a few years back I couldn't stand the shisha and it's limited food based flavors.) Thank you for your time and continued excellence with your juice offerings. Have a great vaping day.

Well, unfortunately, pretty much any of the NET flavors will cause your coils to gunk up and it will usually happen pretty quickly. I've found the best fix for this is to have a rotating set of 3 coils per tank. One coil in the tank, one coil soaking in high proof vodka, and the third coil sitting out to dry in waiting for the next tank fill. While it might sound like a PITA to go through this, I didn't find it too much during the time I tested this theory (about a month). I kept one coil in a 10ml bottle filled with EverClear in my pocket, the other coil I kept wrapped in a paper towel in my pocket (to allow it to dry), and the third coil, of course, in the tank.

Unfortunately, this is just a fact of life when you're dealing with NET tobaccos. The reason is NETs are organic components, so they kinda caramelize on your coils, gunking them up. Using a rebuildable dripper may allow longer periods between cleanings, but it wouldn't eliminate them and, in my opinion, it's way more time consuming to rebuild a coil than to simply replace one.

Hope that helps!

Watch

Well, unfortunately, pretty much any of the NET flavors will cause your coils to gunk up and it will usually happen pretty quickly. I've found the best fix for this is to have a rotating set of 3 coils per tank. One coil in the tank, one coil soaking in high proof vodka, and the third coil sitting out to dry in waiting for the next tank fill. While it might sound like a PITA to go through this, I didn't find it too much during the time I tested this theory (about a month). I kept one coil in a 10ml bottle filled with EverClear in my pocket, the other coil I kept wrapped in a paper towel in my pocket (to allow it to dry), and the third coil, of course, in the tank.

Unfortunately, this is just a fact of life when you're dealing with NET tobaccos. The reason is NETs are organic components, so they kinda caramelize on your coils, gunking them up. Using a rebuildable dripper may allow longer periods between cleanings, but it wouldn't eliminate them and, in my opinion, it's way more time consuming to rebuild a coil than to simply replace one.

Hope that helps!

Watch
Thank you for the tip. That's not to difficult of a solution for me to use, and it is much better than if you had told me I needed to learn how to build sub ohm coils for an RDA and get a 100+ watt box mod. I look forward to having a good reason to purchase some Everclear. Mardi Gras is coming up very soon and there is nothing better than Everclear when you have no access to a restroom, but you want to exercise your right to the lack of an 'open container' law! Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulet!

Knight_of_Ni

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
could you post a picture of your lab?
been more interested in seeing labs since the crimmy incident.

also, have you considered going with plastic squeeze bottles on your TMaxx line?
i would think it would save you money, and i for one would prefer the plastic bottles. heck, i think most people just end up transferring them to unicorn bottles anyway. :)

Last edited:

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello @Knight_of_Ni ,

I'm going to have to talk to @VaporWatch about getting pictures of the lab. I will make sure to tag you in the follow up post. :)

As far as the bottles go... It would be cheaper to use plastic bottles. However, we feel that plastic does in some ways compromise the flavor and quality of the juice. We at Vaping Watch aren't willing to make concessions when it comes to flavor and quality. I know sometimes glass bottles can be a bit of a pain sometimes, but they're the only thing so far that we believe fully protects the flavor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors