Become a Patron!

Vapor Shark rDNA40 Temperature Control has just ARRIVED at 3FVAPE, only $84.99

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers, your long-awaited Vapor Shark rDNA40 has just arrived at our warehouse. You can see the bulk products in last product picture as a proof.

Supply is limited now. First order first ship. JUST HURRY UP!

Features:
  • Spring loaded center pin
  • Temperature Control
  • Light and easy to carry

I don't have presence on reddit & e cig forum, please someone help let vapers in other forums know the good news :)

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/204...-wattage-apv-mod-black-aluminum-19v-140w.html

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Says "style" on the website. Which should be kind of obvious for the price.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You people r hilarious!
Authentic or clone.... WTF do you think at less than half the price of the original.
What do you think they just felt generous that day lol

Come on people really ?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You can't put "style" or "clone" anywhere in the listing so people don't get fooled?

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't have presence on reddit & e cig forum, please someone help let vapers in other forums know the good news :)

Why is that?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Why is that?
I am sorry, if this is not appropriate :) many vapers are waiting for this products, our clients too. just letting them know

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am sorry, if this is not appropriate :) many vapers are waiting for this products, our clients too. just letting them know

If it's so important for your clients, maybe you should email them, or go spam ECF and reddit yourself.
Or they can just go to fasttech and get one themselves.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly you would have to be pretty stupid to be "fooled"

Yes you would have to be pretty stupid to be fooled.

Does that mean China should just go ahead and drop the words "clone" or "styled" off of all of their cloned products?

Just because WE are not that stupid doesn't mean that a new vaper knows this kind of stuff in advance.

All they have to do is add one fucking word to the title and all the people above who asked would already know.

By the way.... Does that mean the 3 members who asked if this was a clone or authentic in this thread are stupid?

Last edited:

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes you would have to be pretty stupid to be fooled.

Does that mean China should just go ahead and drop the words "clone" or "styled" off of all of their cloned products?

Just because WE are not that stupid doesn't mean that a new vaper knows this kind of stuff in advance.

All they have to do is add one fucking word to the title and all the people above who asked would already know.

By the way.... Does that mean the 3 members who asked if this was a clone or authentic in this thread are stupid?

No
Agreed
Agreed
No

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
No
Agreed
Agreed
No

You answered all my questions in 4 words :)

I really wish they would stop putting the logos on the clones or at least offer a logo free option.

It doesn't hurt them or the customer to keep the logos but if we have learned anything from the hana modz thing it's that these companies will go after mom & pop shops with lawsuits if they sell clones with logos.

No one can get in trouble if a company copies a design but a logo is what is trademarked.

I remember a while back when there wasn't any affordable high wattage devices i really like the nemesis clone but i disliked the logo.

I looked all over the net and there was just no logoless nemesis clones in existence.

I have seen some without logos after but now I only use box mods because of the better battery life and high regulated power.

Vicious Vaperz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You answered all my questions in 4 words :)

I really wish they would stop putting the logos on the clones or at least offer a logo free option.

It doesn't hurt them or the customer to keep the logos but if we have learned anything from the hana modz thing it's that these companies will go after mom & pop shops with lawsuits if they sell clones with logos.

No one can get in trouble if a company copies a design but a logo is what is trademarked.

I remember a while back when there wasn't any affordable high wattage devices i really like the nemesis clone but i disliked the logo.

I looked all over the net and there was just no logoless nemesis clones in existence.

I have seen some without logos after but now I only use box mods because of the better battery life and high regulated power.

;)
they do
I agree
Your right
Me too
Me too
Both 4 me

I tried to be a little more talkative and keep it all 2 words for you this time.
I had to expand on the last answer though due to my preference.

wizzard

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The China companies are goverened by different laws as far as copyright. It would be impossible for a US company to sue them. Their laws are different. Also try to get a China company to show up in a US court. Who is going to go there to get them. We have no jurisdiction over in China.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Yes, which is why I stated that the only one who gets hurt is mom & pop shops who will get sued for selling clones with logos. If we only buy logoless mods then what do you think China will start doing? China will start making logoless mods only.

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
if your ordering from 3fvape be aware tha tit will take forever to get your order been waiting since feb19 . they say its slow because chinese new year and the snow in the usa is the reason i have not recieved order.am i out of line for expecting faster orders?

VU Sponsors