Become a Patron!

Vaporesso gen s kit review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received gen s kit from vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso gen s colors:

- Cherry pink
- Lime green
- Matte gray
- Midnight blue
- Rose gold
- Silver
- Black
- Gold
- Black red
- Black blue
- Black green
- Black purple

1lVvEiU.jpg

Specifications:

- Tank capacity: 8ml / 2ml
- Battery: 2 x 18650
- Output power: 5-220w
- Charging current: 2.5A
- Display: 0.91 oled screen
- Resistance range: 0.03 - 5ohm

In the box:

- GEN S mod
- NRG-S tank (8ml)
- GT4 Meshed coil
- GT Meshed coil
- Extra glass tube (5ml)
- 4 x O-rings
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Warranty card

McgSUOI.jpg

Vaporesso gen s kit contains nrg s sub ohm tank and gen s mod. You can buy this kit in 12 different colors which is really good in my opinion. Packaging is good, in the package with this atomizer and mod you will receive spare tank for the atomizer and two coils.

cU026yV.jpg

Atomizer:

Nrg s sub ohm tank is 30mm in diameter with bubble glass tank and this atomizer is 56mm in height with drip tip. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top you can see one arrow where you need to push the top cap, also on the top you can see some details so you can unscrew this part, on the airflow control ring you can see the same details and here you can see "Vaporesso", from the bottom you can see "NRG-S". Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about.

ur16heU.jpg

Atomizer comes with really nice drip tip that is comfortable for using. This is a 510 drip tip which is good because if you don't like this one you can use here any other 510 drip tip that you like.
This is a top fill atomizer and as I said on the top you can see the arrow where you need to push in order to see the fill hole. You can fill this atomizer pretty much easy. So far this top fill system works really good.
You will receive this atomizer with bubble glass tank preinstalled and capacity of the tank is 8ml which is really good capacity. In the package you will receive one more tank and this tank has 5ml capacity which is again really good capacity.

81PI5YT.jpg

A0PPEmA.jpg

tkbfN2R.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two coils. Coil that you will receive in the atomizer is gt mesh coil, this coil has 0.18ohm resistance and recommended power for this coil is 50-85w, coil that you will receive in the package is gt4 coil and this is a dual mesh coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm and recommended power for this coil is 50-75w. For this atomizer you can buy different coils which is really nice, you can buy: GT1, GT2, GT4, GT6, GT8, GT CCELL, GT CCELL2, GT MESHED i GT4 MESHED. It is important to say that before you use the coil you need to prime it with few drops of eliquid and then you can fill the tank.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring, on the ring you can see two airflow slots. On the airflow control ring we have some details that helps with airflow adjustment so you can pretty easy adjust the airflow here.

Ju5UrNQ.jpg

F0TpJNH.jpg

jyqdeLB.jpg

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Mod:

Vaporesso gen mod is powered by two 18650 batteries and this mod works up to 220w. Dimensions of the device are 93.5 x 53 x 27mm and I can say that this device is very comfortable for using especially because of rubber coating and because edges are rounded.
I really like the design of the mod and in my opinion it looks very good, this mod comes in few different colors which is very nice. From one side of the mod you can see "Vaporesso", from the other side you can see logo and from the bottom of the mod you can see "Gen S". Build quality of the mod is good, there is nothing bad about quality here and mod is scratch resistant which is very nice.

NjSiVcI.jpg

vq3jx6i.jpg

From the top of the mod you can see the connection, threads on the connection are good and I didn't have any problems. We have here gold plated spring loaded 510 pin. On this mod connection is placed at the middle and I belive many will like that. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter which is nice, usually I use atomizers up to 25mm in diameter.

From one side of the mod you can see the battery cover. Battery cover stays in the place because of magnets and battery cover stays perfect in the place, there is no any play which is very good. On the battery cover you can see the slot and you will use this slot to take off the battery cover using your fingernail. When you take off the battery cover you can see battery orientation engraved and you can easily put the batteries in the mod and you can pretty much easy take the batteries out. Under the battery cover you can see engravings, "Axon chip" and "Designed by Vaporesso". When you put the batteries in the mod and when you shake the device you can't hear any rattling which is very good.

0gfbCDu.jpg

vaNwPpr.jpg

From the front of the mod you can see the fire button, plus, minus and menu buttons and also you can see the screen and usb port.
On this device you will use usb port for software upgrade but you can also use it to charge your batteries because this device supports balanced charging, but as always I suggest you to charge your batteries in the external charger.
The fire button is protruding and the fire button is clicky, it works without any problems, buttons are also clicky and buttons works fine.

liS9MBn.jpg

XTTJZI3.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click 5 times on the fire button, you need to do the same to turn the mod off.

When you turn on the the device on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Coil resistance
- Puff time
- W
- Working mode

To enter the menu you need to hold the menu button or to click 3 times on the menu button.
In the menu you can see:

- Pulse mode
- Power eco
- Smart tc
- Diy mode
- System set
- Exit

If you select diy mode you can see:

- Vw
- Vt
- Vv
- Ccw
- Bypass
- Sp

If you select system set you can see:

- Puff counter
- Brightness
- Smart vw
- Flip screen
- Auto eco
- Version

When you click 3 times on the fire button you will lock the buttons but you will be able to use the fire button, to unlock the buttons you need to do the same. When you hold the fire button and menu button you can see software version, chip and serial number.

My thoughts:

So let me start with the atomizer, as I said build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about here. This atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really good. It is easy to fill the tank and so far this top fill system works really good. Capacity of the tank with preinstalled bubble glass is 8ml which is really good capacity. With this atomizer you will receive two coils and both coils performs really well. Flavor is really good on this tank and I like a lot gt4 coils. It is very easy to adjust the airflow here and we have a lot of airflow here. Basically this is a very solid sub ohm tank that performs really well.
Build quality of the mod is good and everything is as it should be, also because of rubber coating it is scratch resistant. In my opinion mod is comfortable for using, but have in mind that this mod is a bit taller, edges are rounded and I really like the feel of the mod.
The fire button and the rest of the buttons works really good and I didn't have any problems. On this mod you can use atomizers up to 26mm in diameter which for me is more than okay. The connection is just a little bit raised which is good. The screen of the mod is small and someone will like that someone will not, anyway on the screen we have all informations that we need and considering that you can adjust the brightness I can say that you can see everything very good on the screen. Mod supports balanced charging which is good but as always I suggest you to charge the batteries in the external charger.
This mod is not complicated for using and it supports many working modes, personally I really like vv working mode, but probably many will like other working modes here. Also I really like the flip screen option.
Gen mod works really good, I use my dl atomizers and my mtl atomizers here and I like to use vw working mode with normal pre heat and I like to use vv mode, so far I didn't have any problems.
So, vaporesso gen s kit is really nice kit in my opinion that works without any problems, build quality is good, mod supports many working modes and in my opinion design of the mod is really nice.

Cons:

- Someone may not like the color of the fire button
- No usb c

Pros:

- Atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to fill
- 8ml capacity
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Good flavor
- Good build quality
- Color options
- Panel stays very nice in the place without any play
- I like the design
- You can adjust the brightness of the screen
- You can flip the screen
- Scratch resistant
- Comfortable for using
- Buttons works good
- Easy to use
- Battery indicator in percentage
- Atomizers up to 26mm
- Working modes
- Balanced charging
- Mod works good

Thank you Vaporesso
You can buy it here: vaporesso gen s kit

FrgrZxy.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There is one thing worth to mention. On July 10, 2020, VAPORESSO's parent company, the world’s biggest vaping device provider, Smoore has become the first in the vaping industry to announce an IPO in Hong Kong, with a total market value of over 21.8 billion USD - triple the estimated value before IPO.
Since founded in year 2006, Smoore already has more than 600 R&D personnel over 1,500 patents and also over 13 factories. Synonymizing with high quality, SMOORE has obtained its professionality in atomization technology, developing cutting-edge ceramic heating elements, which has been passed down to its sub-brand Vaporesso products, such as VECO, ZERO, LUXE and the GEN family - cover the full range of open-system vapes and fulfil the various needs from the vapers.
So far, along with SMOORE, VAPORESSO's business has spread to more than 60 countries and regions around the world and has established a substantial brand influence in Europe, America, and emerging markets."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

VU Sponsors