- Silver
- Jade

wKYT8O9.jpg

Specifications:

- Tank Dimension: 30x56mm
- Mod Dimension: 89.9x47.8x29.5mm
- Tank Capacity: 8ml
- Filling Type: Slide Top Filling
- Coils: 1 x GT Meshed Coil (0.18Ω, 50-85W); 1 x GT4 Meshed Coil (0.15Ω, 50-75W)
- Battery: 2 x 18650 (Not included)
- Display: 2.0-inch TFT Color Screen
- Output Wattage: 5-220W
- Resistance Range: 0.03-5Ω
- Charging Current: 5V/2.5A
- Chipset: AXON Chip

In the box:

- LUXE II MOD
- NRG-S Tank (8ml)
- GT Meshed Coil (Pre-installed)
- GT4 Meshed Coil (In the Box)
- Glass Tube (5ml)
- O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card

eHKA84i.jpg

eMkfNqF.jpg

Atomizer:

Nrg s sub ohm tank is 30mm in diameter with bubble glass tank and this atomizer is 56mm in height with drip tip. On the atomizer you can see some details, on the top you can see one arrow where you need to push the top cap, also on the top you can see some details so you can unscrew this part, on the airflow control ring you can see the same details and here you can see "Vaporesso", from the bottom you can see "NRG-S". Build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about.

sgy7dvi.jpg

Atomizer comes with really nice drip tip that is comfortable for using. This is a 510 drip tip which is good because if you don't like this one you can use here any other 510 drip tip that you like.
This is a top fill atomizer and as I said on the top you can see the arrow where you need to push in order to see the fill hole. You can fill this atomizer pretty much easy. So far this top fill system works really good.
You will receive this atomizer with bubble glass tank preinstalled and capacity of the tank is 8ml which is really good capacity. In the package you will receive one more tank and this tank has 5ml capacity which is again really good capacity.

QY9S2Gr.jpg

Rs3X328.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two coils. Coil that you will receive in the atomizer is gt mesh coil, this coil has 0.18ohm resistance and recommended power for this coil is 50-85w, coil that you will receive in the package is gt4 coil and this is a dual mesh coil, resistance of this coil is 0.15ohm and recommended power for this coil is 50-75w. For this atomizer you can buy different coils which is really nice, you can buy: GT1, GT2, GT4, GT6, GT8, GT CCELL, GT CCELL2, GT MESHED i GT4 MESHED. It is important to say that before you use the coil you need to prime it with few drops of eliquid and then you can fill the tank.
On the base you can see the airflow control ring, on the ring you can see two airflow slots. On the airflow control ring we have some details that helps with airflow adjustment so you can pretty easy adjust the airflow here.

jAGuuer.jpg

MB7xYK8.jpg

Xb2sua7.jpg

Build quality of this device is really good, mod feels really solid in the hand. I really like the design of the mod and it is really comfortable for using in my opinion.
From the top side of the mod you can see the connections, threads are good and we have here goldplated spring loaded pin. Connection is a bit raised which is really nice because mod will not be scratched from the top from atomizers.
On the back side of the mod you can see the battery cap and on the bottom side of the cap you can see the slot so you can pull it with your fingernail easy. The cap stays really nice in the place and there is no any play here which is really nice. THis device is powered by two 18650 batteries and you can easily put batteries inside and pull them out.
On one side of the device you can see the fire button. The fire button is really good and so far it works good.
On the front side of the device you can see really big screen, usb port, menu button and plus and minus buttons. We don't have usb type c here which will be a con for someone. Screen is really nice and this is a color screen. Touch buttons works really good.

o86WRUT.jpg

1hYTQZH.jpg

iHeyP8j.jpg

jwJwA3z.jpg
tVcEhhC.jpg

hJGXUGv.jpg

You can turn on or turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn on the device on the screen you can see:

- Battery indicator
- Time
- Working mode
- W
- Coil resistance
- Puff counter
- V
- Puff time

To enter the menu you need to click 3 times on the menu button, in the menu you can see:

- Pul
- Eco
- Stc
- Diy (vw, vt, vv, ccw, bp, sp)
- Set (default, theme, time, brightness, puff counter, smart, auto, screen timeout, key light, vibrate, version)

So in the menu you have a lot of options, many working modes, also you can change the theme, adjust time, brightness, vibration. Really many otpions we have here.

My thoughts:

So let me start with the atomizer, as I said build quality of the atomizer is good and there is nothing to complain about here. This atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really good. It is easy to fill the tank and so far this top fill system works really good. Capacity of the tank with preinstalled bubble glass is 8ml which is really good capacity. With this atomizer you will receive two coils and both coils performs really well. Flavor is really good on this tank and I like a lot gt4 coils. It is very easy to adjust the airflow here and we have a lot of airflow here. Basically this is a very solid sub ohm tank that performs really well.
I really like the design of this mod. It is comfortable for using. Connection is good and you will not scratch the top of the mod with atomizers. Build quality of the mod is really good and there is nothing to complain about.The fire button is good and it works really nice. Touch buttons are also good and responsive. The battery cap stays really nice in place which I really like. We have really big screen and you can see everything nice on the screen also you can adjust the birhtness of the screen. We don't have usb type c here which will be a con to someone, but this mod supports balanced charging. Mod has a lot of options and many people will like that. This mod so far works really good and without any problems, nothing to complain about here. In my opinion this is really good and nice looking mod that I can recommend you.

Cons:

- No usb c

Pros:

- Atomizer is compatible with 510 drip tips
- Easy to fill
- 8ml capacity
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Good flavor
- Good build quality
- I really like the design of the mod
- Big color screen
- Many options