Become a Patron!

Vaporesso swag px80 review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received swag px80 from Vaporesso for the purpose of this review.

- Leather brown
- Brick black
- Emberald green
- Gunmetal grey
- Imperial red

3VTlZ70.jpg

Specifications:

- Cartridge Capacity: 4ml
- Battery: External 18650 battery
- Display: 0.96 inch TFT screen
- Charging: Type-C, 5V/2A
- Output Wattage: 5-80W
- Size: 99.7mm x 47.9mm x 25.1mm

In the box:

1* Swag PX80 Mod
1* Swag Pod (4ml)
1* GTX 0.2ohm Mesh Coil
1* GTX 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
1* Type-C USB Cable
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card
1* Reminder Card

eMaWZfP.jpg

Swag px80 contains swag pod and swag px80 mod. In my opinion this kit looks really nice. In the package you will receive two coils. This pod is compatible with gtx coils and mod is compatible with 18650 batteries. Size of the kit is good in my opinion and device is really comfortable for using.

QPrGmdC.jpg

Swag pod

In the package you will receive only one pod but you will receive two coils which is nice. Pod stays nice in place and it can't fall out. From the top side of the pod you can see the drip tip and you can't use here other drip tips but this one is good for using. On the drip tip you can see one arrow. To replace the coil on this atomizer you will need to unlock it first. To unlock it you need to spin the drip tip and than you need to push the drip tip down, when you push it, you will push the coil out. Very nice way to replace the coil, really like it. Also you can change the coil while you have e liquid left in the pod which is really good. You can do it because when you push drip tip down you will lock the wicking holes. From the bottom of the pod you can see the hole and when you pull the plug you can fill the atomizer. Capacity of the pod is 4ml which is good capacity in my opinion. Also on the bottom of the atomizer you can see two airflow holes and to adjust the airflow here you will need to spin the atomizer, on the mod you can also see two airflow holes.

qXcLnbc.jpg

30NFjwY.jpg

gMk7hvi.jpg

trYSS4I.jpg

From the top side of the mod you can see slot for the cartridge and as I said pod stays really nice in the place. Everything here is very well made and liquid can't go inside the mod which is very good. On the top side of the mod you can see the battery cap and threads here are good, this mod is powered by one 18650 battery. For this mod you can buy 510 adapter and you can use atomizers here which is really good. On the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons and usb port. Buttons here are good and I didn't have any problems. Usb on this device is usb c which is good and you can use it if you want to charge your battery. On one side of the mod you can see the screen, we have hidden screen here and it looks amazing in my opinion.
You can turn on or turn off the device when you click 5 times on the fire button. When you turn it on on the screen you will see:

- Battery indicator
- Working mode
- W
- Suggested for coil
- Ohm
- V
- Puff
- Time

When you hold plus and minus button you will enter the menu and there you can see:

- Vw
- V
- Smart
- Puff
- Theme
- Exit

bzUitV9.jpg

No0jXSv.jpg

RpG7AwC.jpg

0jcIGJ7.jpg

My thoughts:

So let me start with the pod, with this pod you will receive two coils which is nice and this pod use gtx coils. You can buy rba coil for this device which is really good. You can't replace the drip tip here but it is comfortable for using, this is not a con because of coil replacement system. In my opinion replacing coils here is really easy, also you can replace the coil when you have liquid in the pod which is really good. Capacity of the pod is 4ml which is good in my opinion and you can pretty much easy fill the pod. Pod stays good in place and you can adjust the airflow here which is another good thing with this pod. Flavor is really good, I used so many gtx coils so far and in my opinion gtx coils are very good coils.
Mod is comfortable for using and size of the mod is good. Buttons are good and we have usb type c which is great. I really like the screen on this device, it looks interesting in my opinion. We have option to change theme which I like. We also have few working modes. This device is without step up which means that power will decrease as battery decreasing, also this device can work up to 4v. This is not important to you if you use gtx coils since they are made for this device and they will work really good. You can buy 510 adapter for this device which is another pro in my opinion. If you ask me this is good kit, I like the mod and it work really good with this pod, also pod gives nice flavor and this kit is easy to use.

7bfZPu4.jpg

Cons:

- Mod is without step up and it work up to 4v, anyway no problem with original coils

Pros:

- Two coils in the package
- 4ml capacity
- Good coil replacement system
- Good drip tip
- Very good flavor
- Rba coil
- 510 adapter
- I lik the screen
- Usb c
- Airflow adjustment
- Theme and working modes