Become a Patron!

VAPORESSO TARGET 80 Kit Review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received VAPORESSO TARGET 80 from VAPORESSO for the purpose of this review.

Vaporesso Target 80 colors:

- Black
- Grey
- Blue
- Green
- Red

SJPrSGW.jpg

Specifications:

- Capacity: 5ml(standard) / 2ml(TPD)
- Coils & Suggested Wattage: GTX 0.2hm Mesh Coil(45-60W), GTX 0.3ohm Mesh Coil(32-45W)
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Output Power: 5-80W
- Charging Current: DC 5V/2A, Type-C
- Battery Display: 0.96 inch TFT screen

In the box:

1* Target 80 Mod
1* GTX Pod Tank 26(5ml)
1* GTX 0.2ohm Mesh Coil
1* GTX 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual
1* Warranty Card

Gg5B2tw.jpg

Vaporesso target 80 kit contains target 80 mod and gtx pod tank. This kit comes in nice package where you will receive two coils which is really nice. Together mod and pod tank looks really nice in my opinion. Build quality is pretty much okay considering that this is a pod tank and also quality of the mod is very solid. In my opinion design of the kit is nice.

So let me start with the pod. In the package you will receive one pod that is 26mm in diameter. From the top side you can see the drip tip and drip tip is not replaceable but it is comfortable for using. You can fill the tank from the top and to do that all you need is to turn top cap a little bit and you can see the fill hole. You can see protection on the hole which is nice and hole is not small so you can fill the tank pretty fast. This pod tank has 5ml capacity which is in my opinion really good capacity. In the package you will receive two coil, you will receive gtx mesh 0.2ohm coil and you will also receive gtx 0.3 mesh coil. You can very easy replace the coils here from the bottom, you only need to pull the base because base stays in place with magnets that are strong. On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on each side you can see slots for airflow adjustment, you can pretty much easy adjust the airflow on this tank.

9zU8wf3.jpg

ixt0Nun.jpg

qmGZx6N.jpg

kjMHeIL.jpg

QynKbKb.jpg

Mod has really nice build quality and everything looks as it should if my opinion. From the top side you can see really solid connection that is screwed in from the top. I really like the design of the connection because it will not be scratched from atomizers. Threads here are very good and I didn't have any problems. On the top of the mod you can see one detail that you can use to attach mod to something if you want. Someone will like that somone will not. Design of the mod is pretty nice in my opinion.
From the front side of the mod you can see the fire button, screen, buttons and usb port.
On this device we have usb c port which is really nice, also this device has built in 3000mah battery which is more than good in my opinion. The fire button is really comfortable for using and it is responsive. Plus, minus and menu buttons are also good. We have here really nice color screen and brightness of the screen is good. This device works from 5-80w.
When you press 3 times on the menu button you will enter the menu and there you can see:

- F[t] mode
- Pulse mode
- Vwn mode
- Diy mode
- System set
- Exit

Also you can change the working mode when you press and hold menu button. To lock the device you need to click 3 times on the fire button and when device is locked you can still use the fire button which is nice, you need to do the same to unlock it.

lnUwyl1.jpg

I9TaC9T.jpg

nQyQDaZ.jpg

HlIwIRo.jpg

My thoughts:

Package is pretty nice and you will receive two coils which is nice. Build quality of the mod is very good as I said and nothing to complain about here.
Pod has nice drip tip for using but it is not replaceable which will be a con to some people. Top fill is good and you can fast fill the atomizer. Capacity is 5ml which is really nice capacity and also you can easily replace the coils on this atomizer. Airflow is good and you can easily adjust the airflow here. About coils on this atomizer, I really like gtx coils and I think that gtx coils work really good, so far I used so many gtx coils and I am very happy with flavor.
Mod is pretty much comfortable for using and I like the fire button. We have usb c port here which is great and we have nice 3000mah battery. Color screen looks nice and brightness of the screen is good. Also we have few working modes that you can use. On top of the mod you have details that you can use to attach the mod on something and this will be a con and pro depends do you like it or not. This mod works really well, I like the chip and I can't complain about that. In my opinion this is pretty much solid kit that you can try for sure.

Cons:

- Drip tip is not replaceable
- Someone will like detail on the top of the mod someone won't

Pros:

- Two coils in the package
- Nice drip tip
- Easy to fill
- Easy to replace the coils
- Easy to adjust the airflow
- Capacity 5ml
- Very good flavor
- Build quality of the mod is good