Become a Patron!

Vaporesson Revenger Front Side Keys Not Working

Hi,
Lately I wasn't using my vape. But yesterday I wanted to use it. But It's keys are now working. I have to select old or new load in the menu but I can't press buttons including fire button. I am stuck. I disassembled the device and cleaned it with alcohol but no luck.
What can I doin this situation?
I have to fix it.

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Remove batteries, let sit for 1 hour, install fresh batteries... consider new mod :popcorn:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Clean tank. Clean 510 connection on mod and tank. Try a new coil. Make sure coil is seated/connected properly. Try that tank on a different mod. Try a different tank on that mod.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did juice get into the mod? (because you felt the need to clean it) Which tank are you using? Do you have an external charger or use USB to charge? I have the Revenger X... similar but has a touch screen for settings (I love it) What does the screen show for ohms and battery levels? More info...
Have you had issues before? Mine has one battery + up, the other + down... is yours like that?
Try what @Vape Fan said. You should turn the mod off if not using it for days.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I watched a few videos... most of how you use this is similar to mine. I like simple so just use wattage mode (VW) on normal. I have the same tank (if yours came with a tank) the NRG... I like it and use GT core coils (the one I like is dual mesh "coils" and I only use 45-50 watts) If I'm confusing you, I understand. Going through modes/menus on this mod is complex. Just set it to VW mode on Norm for now. On mine, 3 clicks of fire button will let you set wattage up/down... your may be different. Here's a video on how to use it (just ignore the "fancy stuff" you don't need):

VU Sponsors