Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Watch this space...

Tyger loves to make schwag! Between us we have our own small design shop that can basically do anything lol. Over the years Tyger has made all kinds of Vaporjoes logo'ed items with the intent of either giving them away on a show or to friends.

Tyger told me today she wanted to start giving it away on the forum.

Over the next couple of days Tyger will be coming up with a way for everyone to get a chance to get some of it. I will leave the rules to her :)

IMG-0168.jpg

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i call dibs of a hat :D

Irked Particle

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I figure hats & t-shirts will be the main items, but I wonder what else there might be available?

I'm excited! Yay! :cool::xD:

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Back in the 70's we had a avacado green schwag rug in our living room. Btw how can I aquire a ball cap or something? I would love a t shirt if humongous is a size option. Happy weekend.

obijuan77

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm in. I'll take whatever. Love my bumper sticker. Would wear it/use it proudly!

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don’t want to come off as rude... but I’m really excited for this... does anyone know when these will become available?

I would BUY VU swag!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I don’t want to come off as rude... but I’m really excited for this... does anyone know when these will become available?

I would BUY VU swag!

Maybe you can get the vape bands. Ask Huck or 5150sick, or look for Tyger Tyger. I’ll try to help. The bands are cool.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How is the Schwag coming along?
I forgot to mention women't tank tops would be awesome. In AZ that's pretty much all we wear in spring and summer. I do anyway.
And, I do wear baseball caps. I am so excited about this!

Watch this space...

Tyger loves to make schwag! Between us we have our own small design shop that can basically do anything lol. Over the years Tyger has made all kinds of Vaporjoes logo'ed items with the intent of either giving them away on a show or to friends.

Tyger told me today she wanted to start giving it away on the forum.

Over the next couple of days Tyger will be coming up with a way for everyone to get a chance to get some of it. I will leave the rules to her :)

View attachment 151501
That is very cool of Tyger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors