VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
For the past 12 years, I have been using Blogger as my website for Vaporjoes. Over the years I have wondered if I should just dump it because it's antiquated. However, there is so much traffic that goes to that site from Search Engines I was afraid to move. Within the last few years, I did make preparations for a day when Google would either shitcan or heavily censor the site. That day has arrived.

Google is systematically unpublishing posts that are vape-related via keywords in your articles. It's almost impossible to write a new deal without sounding like an idiot. You can't say words like nicotine, nic, vaping, vapor, etc.

I have since started forwarding my posts to the new website. The site itself is not new but it was never the "main" website. That was still always blogspot.

Blogspot will no longer be getting any new posts and all new posts will simply be @ http://www.vaporjoes.com. There I have the freedom to do and say what I want without being under the watchful eye of Google.

This will unfortunately hurt this subforum because It was taking the RSS feed from Blogspot and bringing it here. It will not be as simple as bringing over the new RSS feed from Vaporjoes. It will take some time.

You can always head over to Vaporjoes.com and find your deals there, and of course, any deals people post here manually.

VU Sponsors