Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
1353206750324s.jpg

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya, I love eJuiceMeUp.

I have it on my laptop so I can fiddle with settings while I mix on the other counter. :)

VapingJunkie

Down with the Clown
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I use JuiceCalculator along with dot1ml (Link to my recipes in sig) I really like the program, as I have my inventory entered, and can subtract ingredients as I mix juice, with alarms set up so I don't miss re-ordering my fave flavors. Also very easy to dilute nicotine, mix flavors, and adjust flavor percents. I mix by weight, and this program has a setting to show grams by default. It's a freeware program, but I'm on the verge of donating, because this program is just that awesome.

disco180

Member For 4 Years
Liquix is my favorite of all Calcs, since I mix by weight its awesome. The graphics and point and click recipes from your library even a 5th Grader or a senior citizen with bad eyes can use it :)

Fad

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Duplicate of EZMix - missed the earlier post.

Just to point out it doesn`t need .NET

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I may be late to the game, but recently did an update with ejuicemeup. They've added more options for flavors and they've added weight!

Vaping Gray

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i always use ejuicemeup. they did add weight and a few other changes but for some reason, it just wont work with my older windows xp !
im happy with the version before the update so no worries.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I use e-liquid-recipes.com . You can use weight, ml or drops.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Okay. Got my calculators and just ordered my vg, pg, vg Nic and Flash, apron, gloves, goggles, flasks, a BUNCH of amber bottles since I'm getting 4 gallons of nic, of vg and 1 gal of pg.

QUESTION(s): Does anyone use a magnetic, digital, heating scale?

2) Has anyone rigged something to shake things up, seriously? See Below:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just shake bottles with my human hand.
As opposed to your inhuman hand??? :wave::giggle:

We need to get rid of that PO'd avi of your's. Go have a cookie vape!:hug:

I have one of those Robart paint shakers, lasted 2-3 months. Not worth the money.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hazex

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for sharing.

I don't use drops very often when mixing juice, but when I do, I like to be able to adjust drop size. I don't see that as an option.
You can select the count of drops per 1 ml. It is located in the flavours section.

BTW, app is updated to version 1.1.1:

Changelog:
  • Display the total number of components in grams;
  • "Expert mode" - the ability to set the density of VG, PG, AD, nicotine base and each flavor. By default, are used the standard values (for flavors 1.0 g / cm³);
  • Ability to change the language of the application different from the system;
  • The proportions of the nicotine base and the final e-lquid entered by the user are now remembered;
  • In "About app" added a link to POEditor for those who want to translate the application into another language;
  • Minor changes in the interface.

VU Sponsors