Become a Patron!

Venerable is AWESOME

KnurledNut

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
AJ from VV is my go-to supplier for my vape needs. Fast shipping and above-par customer service.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
AJ....thanks for the 4th of July sale...I just ordered a copper Nemmy clone from ya...cant beat that price bro...:)

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't bought much from AJ(or from anyone cuz I don't have much in the way of vape funds) But he is a stand up guy. Good customer service. And quick to reply to emails. So if anyone out there is reading this thread and thinking of buying, go for it. :) just my 2 cents.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
mmmmmm yumberry is yummy and sugar berry is yummy also. Lovin the not overpriced yummy juice. Keep up the good work AJ.

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Tagging along, will have to check you guys out

Won't be disappointed :) Only problem I have with Venerable Vaping is he has so many good deals on good products I spend more money cause I cant pass them up but I have an awesome mod collection thanks to AJ :)

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I love browsing on Venerable Vaping. I have purchased from VV, but I don't have much money so I can't often. Whenever a new person wants to buy something I always direct them to VV.

kkfitterman

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sounds like venerable vape was the place to be a year ago because now its been 3 weeks waiting to hear if my order has even shipped. Paid in full on the day it was placed but you know computer problems last forever

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd sooner think this poor guy got took. Seems like certain mods are abusing their powers to hide the (seeming) fact that certain vendors (friends) are screwing people.

We wouldn't stand for it, IF it was someone else.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hard to believe that AJ wouldn't ship product. He was always a stand up guy. Bought quite a bit from him and shipping times were pretty good. I'm sorry to see this....Damn....

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
*** UPDATE ***
This new member got burned by Venerable Vaping.
He came here and asked for advice as politely as could be.
But moderator @Countrypami is friends with Venerable....
So instead of helping the member, she called him a spammer.

The new member never came back because of this abuse.
Then, 2 months later pami comes back to tell us everything is fine now...
No word on whether the member agrees.

1. There were issues with the order, but the customer did NOT get burned. Everything he paid for was delivered.
2. Don't presume to know what was or was not said or what happened behind the scenes with the customer. You don't speak for him! Or for me for that matter!

VU Sponsors