Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I need to make another soon, and am def wanting to try out the tricky rabbit, but was wanting to wait till they put out their new flavors. Any word on when that might be?
Supposedly was this week or next..

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
What does the 16oz bottle look like?
dba791b127ef880ac9f55537dcbd5dad.jpg

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought some juice from verdevalleyvapes and got juice made for a dripper but am vaping it using the BOREAS tank.

Flavor is real good, I especially like the Strawberry Milkshake and the Banana Cream Pie.

My question is would the flavor be better if I had bought the juice made for use in a tank?

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I bought some juice from verdevalleyvapes and got juice made for a dripper but am vaping it using the BOREAS tank.

Flavor is real good, I especially like the Strawberry Milkshake and the Banana Cream Pie.

My question is would the flavor be better if I had bought the juice made for use in a tank?
It really doesnt differ that much, I always use the Dripper settings, Ive used the Tank and its too thin for me...Not much of a flavor change though

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It really doesnt differ that much, I always use the Dripper settings, Ive used the Tank and its too thin for me...Not much of a flavor change though

I was thinking I f'd up by ordering Dripper.

Definitely loving strawberry milk shake and banana cream pie.

Just placed an order and got 100ml of Tricky Rabbit, some Strawberry Lemonade and some Pina Colada.

VVV is good Juice

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years

If you get a chance down the road mix 4 parts strawberry milkshake and 1 part vanilla custard. Pretty good. For whomever was asking about tricky rabbit and krunchy berries......they are both fairly unique and I like them both a lot. Peanut Butter Cup has grown a lot on me and mandarin cream is excellent as well.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only seen one person comment on Pina Colada, think it was @Skullzz, said they liked it.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was wondering the same thing.....anyone?
Pina colada is VERY GOOD. Coconut and pineapple flavors. Not over bearing at all. It's one of my new faves.

Not a fan on the strawberry milkshake. It's. It bad at all. Just not my cup of tea.
It might grow on me tho

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi folks. Has anybody here tried VapeWild and/or ITC Vapes, and if so how would you compare V3 to those juices?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi folks. Has anybody here tried VapeWild and/or ITC Vapes, and if so how would you compare V3 to those juices?
I've had ITC, flavors were a bit stronger, but for me that's a bad thing. The ones I got just seemed a little overbearing. I wouldn't say bad, just not for me. I haven't had Vapewild, I have 1300+mL left of V³ to vape before I go and try new things (and more of their flavors to try :D)

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had ITC, flavors were a bit stronger, but for me that's a bad thing. The ones I got just seemed a little overbearing. I wouldn't say bad, just not for me. I haven't had Vapewild, I have 1300+mL left of V³ to vape before I go and try new things (and more of their flavors to try :D)
Thanks JERUS! Appreciate the response. I'm trying to find some good budget juice and have spent a small fortune on some nasty stuff. Only found one juice from ITC that I liked, and none from VapeWild. I'm finding a lot of budget juices have really peppery nic and their vg and/or pg almost tastes like vegetable oil....really foul, lol!! I think I'll try a sampler from V3, they are getting lots of good reviews everywhere and you all seem to like it. Thanks again for the reply.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks JERUS! Appreciate the response. I'm trying to find some good budget juice and have spent a small fortune on some nasty stuff. Only found one juice from ITC that I liked, and none from VapeWild. I'm finding a lot of budget juices have really peppery nic and their vg and/or pg almost tastes like vegetable oil....really foul, lol!! I think I'll try a sampler from V3, they are getting lots of good reviews everywhere and you all seem to like it. Thanks again for the reply.
The two budget juices I like are V3 and Plume juice from Vape Caviar..... but for me the VC works in my dripper better and V3 works in my dripper and tanks. VC seems to be very high VG.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I get 6mg so I get a little pepper on some of my older juices, but not much and I actually kind of like it. There was only one time that I saw people complaining about that though and it was when V3 had to use a different nicotine supplier because their normal supplier was behind, I believe they're back to the right people and I think the people who got the bad stuff even got it replaced IIRC. Either way I'd certainly recommend a sampler from V3 to anyone looking for some quality juice, the price is just a bonus IMO.

xpmtterrx

Member For 4 Years
I'm really just waiting for "B" to release more flavors so I can ordered a crazy amount again. Probably have roughly 500ml left so that should last 2 weeksih. FYI if you like watermelon or grape, the geeks line is pretty damn good! Oh another good one is Mango Peach Cream as well......there are just so many decent flavors. I've mixed alot of stuff together and only really found 1 good mix with milkshake and vanilla. I'm gonna start messing with Fuji apple and key lime pie a bit.

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The two budget juices I like are V3 and Plume juice from Vape Caviar..... but for me the VC works in my dripper better and V3 works in my dripper and tanks. VC seems to be very high VG.
Thanks Carmmond. I use tanks only and high VG is a no-go for me, but there's a couple Plume juices that I would've tried! I vape pretty high pg and it's getting harder and harder to find non max vg juices. I'm gonna try the V3 sampler pack, a bunch of folks seem to love them, so I'm going to give them a shot too.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just ordered some Plume. We'll see in a couple days

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader

Koki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just orderd some TMAXX's No Frills MLS at $6 for 30 ml bottle.

- Pina Colada,
- Vanilla Creme Doughnut
- Lemon Creme Filled.

three 30ml botles for $18. That's cheap.

Hope they're good too.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Ended up not following through with the 400ml order from my earlier post. I did however do the 3-30-20 sampler today with Krunchy berries, Froopers, Banana cream pie, and for my free 100ml I did Krunchy berries. I like sweet juices so I requested a sweet boost to them. Hopefully they can do it. I hope this juice is as good as you guys all say. I would really like to make this my go to juice since the price is so good. But i am a little worried about you guys saying their flavors are light. I like that in your face stuff like Teleos the milk. We shall see soon.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh and i ordered it all in the 80/20 cause my crown doesnt like thin juice (spitback). It handles max VG like a champ. First coil lasted 28 days runnin 3-4 tanks of Max vg per day.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I received my order yesterday.

Pina Colada is good. I am getting more of the pineapple flavor and not much coconut.

I'm going to let it steep a few more days and come back to it. See how it tastes in a few days hopefully more of the coconut flavor will evolve.

It is a good vape

Next up Tricky Rabbit

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ended up not following through with the 400ml order from my earlier post. I did however do the 3-30-20 sampler today with Krunchy berries, Froopers, Banana cream pie, and for my free 100ml I did Krunchy berries. I like sweet juices so I requested a sweet boost to them. Hopefully they can do it. I hope this juice is as good as you guys all say. I would really like to make this my go to juice since the price is so good. But i am a little worried about you guys saying their flavors are light. I like that in your face stuff like Teleos the milk. We shall see soon.

I like the Banana Cream Pie.

Banana flavor is spot on to me

Koki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
order came. I also made mistake of ordering 2 each. I meant to order ony 1 each of
- Pina Colada,
- Vanilla Creme Doughnut
- Lemon Creme Filled.

And today it arrived. That was super fast. dam.

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Its a nice touch that he actually took it to the post office. Ordered Saturday and its already in town and being delivered later today. Hope this stuff is good

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I received my order yesterday.

Pina Colada is good. I am getting more of the pineapple flavor and not much coconut.

I'm going to let it steep a few more days and come back to it. See how it tastes in a few days hopefully more of the coconut flavor will evolve.

It is a good vape

Next up Tricky Rabbit

I blasted through 130ml of the tricky rabbit in under a week

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have to place an order tomorrow...keep forgetting. With so many good reviews and incredible pricing it's a no brainer.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me and the wife really like the mandarin cream, will be getting a bigger bottle next time :D

Tricky rabbit was good, but think it could get better with steeping, so has been put up for now, not tried pina colada yet, probably won't till the weekend.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Me and the wife really like the mandarin cream, will be getting a bigger bottle next time :D

Tricky rabbit was good, but think it could get better with steeping, so has been put up for now, not tried pina colada yet, probably won't till the weekend.
Mandarin cream caught my eye.....!

N41L

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, first time poster here.

I have been buying my juice from vaportrailsnw for a while now, and I love their juice. After wanting to try something cheaper, I placed an order with mtbaker and found their juice pretty gross. Then I saw this thread and after many pages decided to give V3 a try. I placed my first order yesterday. It hasn't been updated to shipped yet, but am looking forward to seeing how good this turns out.

I ordered the following:
130ml Tricky Rabbit 60/40 3mg
130ml Mandarin Cream 60/40 3mg
130ml Krunchy Berries 60/40 3mg
100ml (free!) Froopers 60/40 3mg
100ml (free!) Strawberry Milkshake 60/40 3mg

After shipping cost, I ended up at 10 cents per ml. Seeing as I was paying 21 cents per ml previously, I'm really hoping I like the juice.

VU Sponsors