Become a Patron!

Verde Valley Vapes - My search for the best budget juice has ended

Ordered the 3v sampler 3-30-20 the 10th got them on the 16th. Not bad shipping. Using Kanger; Subvod, with Kanger toptank Nano, .5 SS coil. Kanger Subvod Mega TC, with Kanger toptank mini, .5 Clapton coil. Kanger Kbox 200watt, with Toptank mini, .5 clapton coil. As advised set aside Strubbilicious, Blueberry custard, and Razzled, (steep). Straw'nana cream great right out of the bottle. Tasty, and (giggles) great clouds! At 80/20, a bit thick for the subvod, but usable. Great in the KBox, (at 40 watts) and the Kanger Subvod Mega TC. I'm sold. Good company, will be ordering and trying other flavors.

quit-smoking-banner.php

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know whats up with the new flavors they were working on? I remember B sayin they were working on a donut line that was suppose to be coming up soon, but that was well over a month ago. Ive been waiting for those flavors to drop since they were mentioned
You could always PM B-Boy

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Did the 3 for $20. Got tricks, putterbutter cup and crunch cereal. Just tried the tricks. Awesome. Ready for the others. I always believed you had to buy premo juice for good taste. $20 bottles at that. Got 220 mls for the same price and it's just are good. Thumbs up VVV

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Never really liked menthol. Think I might cut down on the vg just a bit. To see the difference.

I was a menthol smoker also. When I first started I had my vape shop give me all kinds of menthol flavors....even PURE menthol. My favorite is called 'Blue Ice' that they make. Very light taste of mint and only use a 1/5 ratio in my 7ml tank. Now, I can taste the menthol way too much. Guess I'm like the creams and yogurts too much. Don'e miss the menthol at all. I still smoke 1, maybe 1.5 cigs a day. Especially with my morning coffee out on the patio. Then, I'm vaping all day. I've been a VG user for about 6 months. When using a 50/50 blend with a little VG, I'm really enjoying the taste, vs. clouds. My sister vapes 30/70...chocolate and other flavors.

I tried only 2 drops in my 7ml tank just last night and I can feel it. Strange, considering I put much more in with my favorite Lost Fog "Streek". Was rolling off my tongue like butter...pure paradise. So, yeah, back off on the menthol and do a 70/30 or 50/50 as a test. Good Luck m'friend!

I was a menthol smoker also. When I first started I had my vape shop give me all kinds of menthol flavors....even PURE menthol. My favorite is called 'Blue Ice' that they make. Very light taste of mint and only use a 1/5 ratio in my 7ml tank. Now, I can taste the menthol way too much. Guess I'm like the creams and yogurts too much. Don'e miss the menthol at all. I still smoke 1, maybe 1.5 cigs a day. Especially with my morning coffee out on the patio. Then, I'm vaping all day. I've been a VG user for about 6 months. When using a 50/50 blend with a little VG, I'm really enjoying the taste, vs. clouds. My sister vapes 30/70...chocolate and other flavors.

I tried only 2 drops in my 7ml tank just last night and I can feel it. Strange, considering I put much more in with my favorite Lost Fog "Streek". Was rolling off my tongue like butter...pure paradise. So, yeah, back off on the menthol and do a 70/30 or 50/50 as a test. Good Luck m'friend!
Yup, think I'll try a 70/30 blend next batch. 50/50 won't give me the clouds I don't think. I like a balance of both, taste and cloud.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

My favorite menthol is from Mt. Baker. I love Thug Juice and Hawk Sauce. Really the only 2 flavors I ever order from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So, not going to post the sale information because you suckers should just sign up for the newsletter already!

But, here's a quote of the new flavors that aren't on the site yet but are available to order if asked for in the notes:
Apple Jerks: Wake up and pour a bowl of this Apple & Cinnamon cereal! Has a light cream mixed in!

Pebblez: The stone age never tasted so good! Fruity Pebbles style E-Liquid with a cereal crunch!

Watermelon GEEKS: Sour, Tart, then Sweet! This is our rendition of Watermelon Nerds Candies!

Grape GEEKS: Sour, Tart, then Sweet! This is our rendition of Watermelon Nerds Candies! (I assume he meant grape but just make a copy/paste error)

Skittlez: "Taste the Rainbow". Soury/Sweet fruity candies!

Lemonheadz: Mouth watering Lemon hard candy! Has a nice sourness followed by some sweetness!

Donut Line: "Fresh baked at 5a.m.". It took a while for this recipe, due to the steep time needed to get it right. But they're pretty darned tasty! Choose from Blueberry, Glazed, Chocolate Iced or Strawberry!

Cheesecake Line: Rich and creamy! Tastes like you're eating a New York Cheesecake for dessert! Choose from Blueberry, Lemon or plain New York.

RY4 Blend: This is a tobacco flavor with rich caramel notes and light vanilla notes. Very good Vape!

Menthol Blend: This is a tobacco flavor with a nice "cool" inhale.

Peanut Butter Custard: We've mixed our Vanilla Custard Cream with some Peanut Butter flavor from Flavorah to create this wonderfully delicious dessert vape!

Energize: It'll give you wings! This is an energy drink flavor, with a very light cream and a nice fizz!

Almondy Happiness: We, obviously, couldn't use the actual name, but this is our version of a popular candy bar with Almonds, Chocolate and Coconut. Very rich!

Steamhead

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thanks, @JERUS. I just went to the site and came back here to post it, but you beat me to it. Any idea how long the sale lasts?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How do you order the new flavors? They're not on the website yet? I'm ready to drop a gigantic order.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How do you order the new flavors? They're not on the website yet? I'm ready to drop a gigantic order.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
Leave the flavor blank and put what you want in the notes.

I got a ten pack sampler and just threw in the notes:
1) WATERMELON GEEKS
2) GRAPE GEEKS
3) SKITTLEZ
4) LEMONHEADZ
5) STRAWBERRY DONUT
6) GLAZED DONUT
7) CHOCOLATE DONUT
8) PEANUT BUTTER CUSTARD
9) NEW YORK CHEESECAKE
10) ALMONDY HAPPINESS

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its seems they are updating the web site as Im typing this. I checked about an hour ago and there were a couple of new ones on there, but they keep adding more and more as I check it. I just made an order about 2 minuets ago for some doughnuts and pebblez as well as a few hundred ml of Tricky Rabbit..pretty excited to try this new line out!!!

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Once again, thank you for your help. Oh, I also took your recommendation and added Tricky Rabbit to my order.
Its a wonderful juice, straight out of the box!
Im definitely in for All the new flavors....I hope the NY Ceesecake is good....like sooo badly Ive wanted a cheesecake vape that tasted like a real plain ny cheesecake..

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Its a wonderful juice, straight out of the box!
Im definitely in for All the new flavors....I hope the NY Ceesecake is good....like sooo badly Ive wanted a cheesecake vape that tasted like a real plain ny cheesecake..
Man, I was hoping they would make a Raspberry Cheesecake or Donut.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Man, I was hoping they would make a Raspberry Cheesecake or Donut.

Im pretty sure that'll be in the future if anything more comes out...I really want to try all these new flavors...god damn it I wish these next 2 weeks would speed by.

rckVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
4e59918470fc1dd6d1206ecf879988f5.jpg

Can I add the straight banana to the banana cream pie for a flavor boost?

" I find your lack of faith disturbing." - Vader

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
J Looking forward to trying the peanut butter custard and Tricky Rabbit.

I've been mixing the peanut butter cup and vanilla custard from V3 for the last month if it's anything like that you are going to love it! Darn it just dumped $200 on DIY 3 days ago then got the email last night and I'm down to 40ml of BCP:sad:

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn you VU juice hogs! Im getting emails about delays in orders due to being overwhelmed by demand. Can't a vaper get a little Tricky Rabbit around here??:cry:.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Order placed yesterday. Got an email from B Boy saying they had a record 2 days and to expect delays. Np B Boy, if it helps you can chuck my order to the back of the list. I'm in no rush. I have no problems waiting. With your juice and customer service you've earned that right with me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My order arrived a couple days ago...I must say this IS great tasting jooce, at an incredible price.

I've only vaped the Mandarin Cream, but it's certainly damn good.

Is Tricky Rabbit not muted compared to Froopers or Krunch? I tried an order from them for the first time last week thanks to all the VVV recommendations here and love the Froopers and Krunch Berries are fantastic and sweet! But Tricky Rabbit seems to be lacking much of any flavor to be honest :( Even the smell of it seems almost completely mute in comparison to the other 2. From everything I've read surely this isn't normal. It's being used in a Crown tank for reference I suppose.

Attachments

• IMG_06533.jpg
    IMG_06533.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am very grateful for this site! Just ordered 120ml of Trick berries, 120ml of Krunchy Berries, 120ml of Wubba Bubba and for the 2 100mls i got vanila custard and Blueberry custard! Very excited to try this stuff out!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Is Tricky Rabbit not muted compared to Froopers or Krunch? I tried an order from them for the first time last week thanks to all the VVV recommendations here and love the Froopers and Krunch Berries are fantastic and sweet! But Tricky Rabbit seems to be lacking much of any flavor to be honest :( Even the smell of it seems almost completely mute in comparison to the other 2. From everything I've read surely this isn't normal. It's being used in a Crown tank for reference I suppose.
Thats not normal....All my orders of TR have been much more vibrant in flavor then any other juice from them Ive tried....

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My order arrived a couple days ago...I must say this IS great tasting jooce, at an incredible price.

I've only vaped the Mandarin Cream, but it's certainly damn good.
I tried the Pina Colada this evening, really like it....this outfit will be getting many more orders from me.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am very grateful for this site! Just ordered 120ml of Trick berries, 120ml of Krunchy Berries, 120ml of Wubba Bubba and for the 2 100mls i got vanila custard and Blueberry custard! Very excited to try this stuff out!
I don't know about the berries or the WB, but I can vouch for BOTH of those custards.

vapeshredz

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Loving hearing these good reviews! My favorite type of juice so far has been vanilla custard type stuff so I am keen to try theirs out. Will let it steep for a week or two then attack. BTW if anybody is really into vanilla custards please PM the best e juice around! haha I only started vaping like 8 weeks ago and I am absolutely in love with this sub-culture. It truly makes me happy!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its good out of the box but they get creamier over time. I dont think theres a juice that isnt great from the box besides PBC though....and Ive tried everything besides the newest juices
To be honest, the Vanilla Custard Cream & Blueberry Custard dind't impress me so much out of the box, they almost seemed "dry" tasting. I was gravitating toward the Fuzzy Ta Tas & Strawberry Lemonade, both were excellent right away.
A month later I was loading up on those custards.

VU Sponsors