Become a Patron!

Veritas rda flavour build (Noobi)

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Good evening to all the vapors where ever you are in the world.

I have recently bought a new veritas rda 6days, I have been struggling to build a decent setup for my aty. I only have 28 awg & 24awg kanthal wire with Japanese cotton to work with.

I have been vaping for a month or so started with the Kanger subox mini which i love, vaping on Kilo Kiberry yogurt. I have tried Rip Trips approach, which hasent helped or given me the satisfaction i crave. I have also tried twisted 28awg horizontal & verticle 2, 2.5 & 3 mm diameter coils no luck... My horizontal coils come out better then verticle... Even tried staple gunners approach parallel coil with 7 raps 24awg no luck there either. Unfortunately have no pics for these to show...

Now my last attempt is 24 awg single strand double vertical coil as intended by the maker of veritas rda. I dont know if its my juice or the coils i make or my wicking method... Pictures are attached at the bottom of thread...

I will also be using a yihi sx mini as my mod. I like to vape at from 20 to 35 watts...

The atty does get hot though...

I have noticed if i use 28awg with same ohm as 24awg 28awg doesn't make the aty hot as the 24.... Because this is a thick wire so more power is used i understand this.

Can anybody please help ...

Also out of respect can you reply if you use the veritas and no comparing to other aty's as i only have the veritas to work with.

I have searched everywhere with no luck.. This is my first post.
b0e9447e1d9ac7d0acefe5832391541e.jpg
<br />
ca7ecc712d700fd7268bc3ccaea0e37a.jpg
<br />
adc8ba80d48388522ed94dd872e72019.jpg
<br />
485061c74da6735875b1ed128c415b23.jpg
<br />
901437b47c65cc39b7ed2dc700508ad9.jpg
<br />
8a6ce434a83f15069bd3b0a58859d38a.jpg
<br /><br />Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The best build is a single 24 g vertical coil 7 wrap 3mm diameter. Make sure its like 2mm away from the air hole. I've had the veritas since it came out and will never let it go. My favorite rda hands down.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The best build is a single 24 g vertical coil 7 wrap 3mm diameter. Make sure its like 2mm away from the air hole. I've had the veritas since it came out and will never let it go. My favorite rda hands down.

from Tapatalk
Ok, thanks m8. I will try it and let you know how that goes... All help is much appreciated.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I usually use titanium or 316 SS since I have a dna200. None the less a single vertical coil close to the airhole is best for flavor.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I usually use titanium or 316 SS since I have a dna200. None the less a single vertical coil close to the airhole is best for flavor.

from Tapatalk
Wow, nice... I wana get my build perfect then will move on to temp and so forth... Just got the yihi sx mini aswell... I find it the really good with the stm v2.

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
09649a7f0856cc1df0d0348b7cf43689.jpg

from Tapatalk
Wicked bro. Will defo let yoy know☺. What i do and how it ferforms. Do you think it might also to do with my juice aswell.?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Could be there juice but kilo is good stuff. With a single coil only run around 30-40w seems like the key is having the coil close to the airhole I've found.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oright bro will be back few hours from now. Will be in touch... Good Vaping

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oright bro will be back few hours from now. Will be in touch... Good Vaping

I have just built my deck aint got time to test it now... School run... Will try later pictures are below.

c6c0aaf0804f816002ea82166e9a80ff.jpg

401d97c0e0b16084e95b8db017a7f3d6.jpg

e84fc5e9066ee36374a530a2b13e6d99.jpg

ea4ce38dd730a808b359c96f2224f474.jpg

3314ff159c549d8b60a1c13a4ca60051.jpg

0da726561e97e5e9b4b61559702da995.jpg

8cf9fc42d4ad8edb7bb9f409e52d6458.jpg

eb443cfb699a5f6910d97083177f79fc.jpg

If this fails then i dont know what to do.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Looks perfect try it around 32 watts and go from there till its how you like it

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks perfect try it around 32 watts and go from there till its how you like it

from Tapatalk
Ok so ive been vaping on this build this evening.... The flavour is a little better i think but only marginally.

I was thinking maybe spaced coil build or use 28 awg. Also do you think i need to raise the coil up a nudge mor bit more air under the coil.?

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Placement is fine. Only suggestion is try different juices.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Placement is fine. Only suggestion is try different juices.

from Tapatalk
Will need to go vape shop 20 miles away. Lol only one around with decent price... Plus i have a 120ml bottle in the wardrobe.. What's a good juice you might recomend that you have tried and was impressed on the veritas. I like fruity, desert or venila flavours. No chocolate or mint.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Unicorn milk from cuttwood and looper taste vary good and they are available almost everywhere.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unicorn milk from cuttwood and looper taste vary good and they are available almost everywhere.

from Tapatalk
Ok cool will check them out next few days.. Thanks bro appreciate it... I know I'm asking you a lot of questions.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No problem and remember this Atty is ancient in vape years so back in the day it was a flavor machine but times are different now. Ita still a good Atty I like it cause it doesn't leak but flavor has been matched or passed with other attys.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
No problem and remember this Atty is ancient in vape years so back in the day it was a flavor machine but times are different now. Ita still a good Atty I like it cause it doesn't leak but flavor has been matched or passed with other attys.

from Tapatalk
Lol.... I dont know any better. just got this 1 week ago... What would tou say the best rta for flaviur is now

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Lol.... I dont know any better. just got this 1 week ago... What would tou say the best rta for flaviur is now

Sorry rda

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Velocity or a tugboat also a dot mod petri are all up there.

from Tapatalk

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Velocity or a tugboat also a dot mod petri are all up there.

from Tapatalk
Yeah i was looking at the velocity but not around where i live... Unless i buy online... Bit will check the othe ones you have mentioned....

shahdawon

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah i was looking at the velocity but not around where i live... Unless i buy online... Bit will check the othe ones you have mentioned....

Sorry my typing has gome all over the place. Tired .... Thank you bro

VU Sponsors