Become a Patron!

Very New and Very Confused

Hi guys! I just bought my first starter kit a couple of hours ago and I need help. When I take a pull it feels like some of the e juice is getting in my mouth. It's hot and it tastes super strong. Is that normal or should that not be happening?

It's an Eleaf iCare kit and the e juice I have in it doesn't have any nicotine if that helps. The guy at the shop I bought it from set it up for me, though after reading the manual I'm not sure he did it right.

I appreciate any help at all! Thank you all so much in advance!

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi and welcome.

NO it shouldn't be getting in your mouth.
Need more info...
What wattage are you vaping? and at what resistance? (ohms)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to VU....:vino:

Could be several things wrong. Here are a couple possibilities. The juice could be too thin flooding the coil. You're sucking on the atomizer to hard, hence, pulling juice into your mouth. Wattage is too low, not vaporizing the juice properly.

After reading the manual, what do you think was done incorrectly?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't think the icare has variable wattage.

It should not be getting juice in your mouth. My first guess would be to make sure you're not inadvertently blocking the airflow port with your hand or that you have it opened up enough when you're firing it. If you are, you could be creating a vacuum and pulling to much juice into the coil

It does have adjustable airflow, just spin the airflow control ring until it opens up the airflow more.

So it's 15 watts and 1.0-3.5 ohms according to the website. He didn't put any juice on the coil before screwing it onto the atomizer and he removed the airflow control ring completely.

Thank you for the quick replies!

VU Sponsors