Become a Patron!

VG based Flavor? Real Flavors closed? Corvexo? Hip Syrups? PG-free besides alcohol?

vapesmooth1234

Member For 4 Years
I usually vape flavorless, the only flavored juice I really enjoyed was ECBlends %100 VG Organic line (alcohol based), it's extremely/oddly smooth at 6mg, even 18mg, it seems to even be smoother than flavorless 6mg %100 VG DIY, even when I tried nic salt. I dunno if ECBlend masks harshness with citric acid or something. I tried tricking ECBlend into leaking where their flavors are from but I'm not sure.

I'm kind of sick of ECBlend now though, it seems overly/heavily sweet or like a bunch of sweet flavors were all thrown together, maybe I liked it so much because I was using it first in a Protank 2 which is basically an MTL VS cloud tanks used after that.
I just ordered a bunch of MTL tanks though (and cloud RTAs).

I tried a few alcohol-based flavors like Natures Flavors hoping to find what ECBlend uses but everything was soo damn harsh. I tried steeping, I had stuff steeped for a year+ it didn't matter. Heating the bottles, caps on/off, etc didn't matter .

I pretty much don't like PG flavors, I used to sell a lot of Flavorwest, capella etc and couldn't understand how people enjoy it so much, or the nature's flavors especially.

I prefer lowest-risk, simple flavors.. I will try again maybe DIY flavors like coffee and tobacco, cinnamon, etc though too.

Even though something like Nature's Flavors Organics are 'natural' , some artificials are actually safer/cleaner than naturals though.
I tried CO2 extracted (medicine flower) which is rare that it's made from the actual titled flavor, for instance banana CO2 is rare in that it's made from actual bananas.

Real Flavors is VG-based. I know VG doesn't carry flavor well and might need a lot but I'm willing to try. Real Flavors I think were also even from the actual titled flavor but they seem to have closed.

I found this thread that Real Flavors might have switched to corvexo , Hip Syrups about a year ago but those seem to have closed too. Some vendors still have Real Flavors in stock but who knows for how long.

There are PG-free threads but I'm also looking specifically for VG based, but also suggestions for smooth pg-free flavors even though I already poured most of the alcohol-based Nature's Flavors down the sink they were so bad, I'll still try alcohol based if somehow it's smoother than Nature's Flavors'.

Thank you

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Real Flavors got picked up by some company in Canada, I believe. The whole range didn’t get released, but a majority of it did.
https://www.diy-ejuice.com/ this is the place that picked them up. Out of Canada.

VG based flavoring is tough to come by.

VSO does naturally extracted flavoring. Their blueberry is especially popular. It’s PG based, but I find it smooth.

VU Sponsors