Become a Patron!

Vgod pro mech mod clone

msmith4538

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys my smok skyhook bust the other day just stopped working and my local store said was out of my 3 month warranty by three days goddammit!! Anyway iv been looking at mech mods and the vgod in particular for a while now. And now the opportunity has been pushed on me haha. just wondering if anyone has any experience with the clone vs the original and is it worth paying the extra money for the original or if the clone is worth the saving...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

msmith4538

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
no one got any opinions for me? lol... what about clone mech mods in general? are they worth the saving compared to the authentics or just buy a authentic to start with?

DimSumDom

Member For 4 Years
I personally don't have the original and nor do I own the clone version. However I do own a Broadside clone, and it is wonderful. I spent $30 on a copper-nickel material one and it is just awesome in every aspect. I was on the fence about buying a mech clone, but after seeing people post about their clones and seeing a few sell like hot cakes on the Trading Post, I pulled the trigger and bought one. All I can say is do some research about it. If you're buying from FastTech then make sure to look at the reviews and discussions about the item.

GratefulAlvin

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I prefer authentics over clones but that's a personal preference you will have to decide for yourself. Clones can be good to save money but sometimes aren't machined as well or have other flaws that will lead to voltage drop and a less enjoyable experience. Also most clones are from China and I prefer American or Philippine made authentic mechs.

willywhomper

VU Donator
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a tube Comp Lyfe clone. Paid 100 bucks for the whole setup. Mod, RDA and shipping. I haven't used the original. But I can say the clone is outstanding! Its not my first tube mech mod either. Have some good ones, had some bad ones, and Im pretty happy and impressed with my clone. My best advice would be to research your supplier and thus the maker o_O I did and am perfectly happy with the 10 hours of work I used to buy it.:xD:

VU Sponsors