Become a Patron!

Volcano Lavabox DNA 200 Box Mod 10% off on Urvapin

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping! How you feel about it?

Actually, I just like the smell of smoking. Since it's such a very common habit, I don't have nothing to say about it. If you mind your health or your families' health, and cannot get rid of such a bad habit, why don't choose to vape.

I have a relative, my grandma's brother. He has been so addicted to smoking that he can just not kick out this habit. My most impression of him is that he is smoking and coughing. Sometimes we want to change something, but most time, a habit is stronger than a mind.

The first time when I knew about vaping, I got really excited about it. I bought my great-uncle an ecig. He is much better with smoking now and he loves vaping. How you old vapers feel about it?

From Feb 24th to March 2nd, Urvapin delivers you a promotion with the Coupon Code “Lavabox10” to get 10% of the original price off.
Guess what products it is for this time? Volcano Lavabox DNA 200 Box Mod.

This mod is a very nice looking box mod and it's one of the first DNA200 mods to hit the market at an affordable price. On this basis, Urvapin is now giving 10% off of its original price. This activity is only for a week.

Friends, have a careful look on http://www.urvapin.com/, you will find there are business programs of Drop Ship and Affiliate, besides with Wholesale Price.
If you have requirement on those, pls feel free to contact [email protected]

VU Sponsors