Become a Patron!

VooPoo VMate Pro Kit Review By Ben 28

VMate Pro Kit
VOOPOO_Vmate_Pro_Kit.jpg
First of all, happy new year everyone, I hope you and your families had a happy holiday. Today I bring you a new VooPoo device, the VMate Pro, an improved version of the old VMate Normal and the Infinity Edition. The Pro has a more rigid aluminum body and a 0.69'' screen. Let's start the review so we can talk more about it in depth.

You can buy the device in the Official VooPoo Store. In addition, I would like to thank Freya for giving me the opportunity to review this magnificent product.

Disclaimer;
Nobody nor any brand is paying me to do this review, all you will see are my most sincere opinions, both the positive and the negative.

Combo bueno.jpg
Below I will leave some tables about the features and specifications of the product so as not to get too involved in that section and go straight to the inspection.
Features
3mL Capacity
Airflow Adjustment
900 mAh Battery
iCosm Code Included
25W Max Output
0.69" OLED Display

BrandVOOPOO
Product NameVMate Pro Kit
Battery CapacityBuilt-in 900mAh Battery
Battery ChargingType-C 5V/2A
Output Power5-25W
Interaction0.69'' OLED Display
Resistance(Device)0.6Ω-3.0Ω
Resistance(Cartridge)0.15Ω-3.0Ω
Capacity3mL
FillingSide Filling
Cartridge IncludedVmate Cartridge V2 0.7Ω/1.2Ω
MaterialAluminum, Silicone, PCTG
Product Size97*28.5*15.5mm
Packing Size124*64*45mm
ColorSpace Gray, Red, Pink, Mint Blue, Gold, Rosy, Dawn Blue, Neon

Packaging
IMG_9537.jpg
First of all we will talk about the packaging of the device. This comes inside a fairly small rectangular box where the first thing that comes to our eyes is an image of the device itself. In addition, the packaging matches the color of the product itself. At the top left we find the brand of the product and its model. In this box you can see shapes of small waves that give a kind of relief, it is a good detail if I am honest.

IMG_9538.jpg

On the back we are shown the contents of the box, certain addresses and ways to contact VooPoo and some vaping warnings. They also give us a scratch card to verify that we have purchased a real product. As you can see in the lower right part, this product is a sample so it could differ from the final product.

In the box;
1* VooPoo Pro Device
1* VMate Cartridge 0.7Ω
1* VMate Cartridge 1.2Ω
1* Type-C Cable
1* User Manual

IMG_9539.jpg

On one side we are shown the name of the product, emphasizing that it is the Pro edition. Also at the bottom is the barcode and color of the same product.

IMG_9540.jpg

On the other side the main features are shown. If anyone knows exactly what they mean by ''Innovative Infinite'' please leave it in the comments of the review. According to my assumption, it refers to the air regulation but I am not entirely sure.

IMG_9541.jpg

Just as we slide the protective layer of the box, we find another rectangular one in which comes the user manual, the replacement cartridge and the Type-C cable. Additionally, the device comes included in a custom-made hole and with the 0.7Ω cartridge connected.

IMG_9542.jpg

If we take out and organize everything a little, we are left with what you see in the image above. The device, the replacement cartridge and the Type-C cable. Also in the box comes the user manual but I did not include it in the image.

Device Inspection
IMG_9543.jpg
Well, the device has an oval shape with curves on all sides. No rectangular shapes, no squares, no right angles... They are practically all curves which makes it quite attractive but at the same time it makes it very difficult to leave it standing if not we have to leave it lying down.

At the top of the device we find the air regulation. I must say that it works wonderfully and filters very well but closed to the maximum it seems that it needs one more point to complete.

Below we find VooPoo in large. The body of the device is made of aluminum and appears robust in hand, I have dropped it once and it has not made any scratches.

IMG_9544.jpg

On both sides we find that little hole that is the air inlet, it is quite small but I assure you that it can provide RDL vaping with the regulation open to the maximum. You must be careful because you can accidentally cover it when vaping, but it is rare for this to happen.

IMG_9545.jpg

On the back we are simply shown the model of the product, VMate Pro.

IMG_9546.jpg

On one side we find an OLED screen and a button. This one has like two spaces.

On the one hand, it will show the battery percentage and the puff counter.
On the other hand, it will show the Watts, Voltage and Ohm of the device.

The button is not used to activate vaping but only to access the functions of the device. If we click it 5 times it will give us the option to turn off the device or reset the puff counter.

If we put ourselves in the mode that shows the watts, holding it down will begin to flash and for each click it will increase 1W to the maximum of the cartridge because yes, it has a Smart mode that will prevent you from going above the allowed Wattage.

IMG_9547.jpg

Now let's talk about the cartridge, it has a capacity of 3mL, which I love because it seems like it doesn't, but 1mL makes a difference. A charge of 3mL at 5W lasts me approximately 1000 puffs so imagine. The filling system is done from the side and fits practically any bottle. This cartridge can be filled without problems to the maximum and will not cause spitback problems or anything like that. Furthermore, with the iCosm system you will not find a single drop of liquid under it.

It feels pretty good on the lips and is quite comfortable.

IMG_9548.jpg

As is usual in these devices, the cartridge is connected to the battery using magnets. Very, very strong magnets, more than I expected since they don't even leave room for any type of slack.

Vaping Time
Well, let's start vaping. Insert the 1.2Ω cartridge first, filled with 3mL of Grapefruit liquid.

I started with 5W and went up in 1W increments to test the entire range. Finally, with this coil I stayed at 5W and the air inlet completely open, which gave a fairly good flavor and a low amount of vapor, perfect for discreet vaping, which is what I wanted to find with this device. The flavor was quite good and this coil has been around for approximately 2000 puffs or more and continues to perform as well as the first puff.

After having thoroughly tested that one, I connected the 0.7Ω one, I wanted to use this one more aggressively, let's say, even so, I started from 15W and went up to 25W and that was where I stayed. Now it gave an impressive flavor and an amount of vapor that I did not expect for this device.

As for the feeling in hand, it feels quite light and is very portable, you can carry it in your backpack, pocket, purse... it won't leak or anything, so 10/10 on that side.

If we talk about the battery, it lasts approximately 850 puffs at 5W with the 1.2Ω coil, although the number of puffs will decrease as we increase the W. Charging it takes approximately 50 minutes from 0 to 100%, as indicated VooPoo so they don't lie.

Pros And Cons

Pros
Cons
Puff Counter
It can not stand
Airflow Adjustment
Wattage Adjustment
Really Good Battery
Coil Life
OLED Display
I haven't found much to say but I wanted to say something so here it is.

Conclusion
VooPoo is increasing its level in the world of vaping and they are implementing the iCosm system in practically all their devices, which increases hygiene and the issue of leaks.

It is a very good device if you want a very discreet vaping and even something more aggressive. Additionally, the fact that the capacity is 3mL instead of 2mL means that a refill can last you all day.

If I had to buy the device for the review, I probably would have done so.
That was the entire review, I hope you liked it, I loved doing it to be honest, any question or doubt, even constructive criticism, is accepted in the comments, have a good time vaping and thanks for reading !

By Ben28.

VU Sponsors