Become a Patron!

Vpoo cuntstomer service!

Other places i can let the vaping community know

• Youtube video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other places to spread the v2 vpoo word

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Wanted to let everyone know about my experience with the v2 e cig company and the shite customer service they provide. I made an order on 12th November and was told many lies until my order was cancelled yesterday. Awesome Xmas spirit! Was told all sorts of bullshit and I decided to make some comments on their facebook page but they were deleted and then stopped me from making any further comments. So I'm here hoping that I can let people or possible Vpoo customers a heads up on their non existing customer service. I will be doing a few YouTube videos to explain my situation and show the facts (emails and messages) on what was said and how many times I was told Bullshit. Dissapointed is not even close. Plenty of other company's to choose from, please don't make the same mistake I did with v2 or Vpoo. This is the first of many reviews and warnings about v2 Vpoo. If any other places or forums that I can post my story please let me know. Cheers

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground

Thread Moved to relevant section

if you do post emails, vids please remove any personal information/content before you do ...for more info please view the forum rules

VU Sponsors