Become a Patron!

Vt 75 bent C-frame

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay if you own one you know what I am talking about. So I did it. I put in a battery and tightened the screw on the cover too much and bent the C-frame. Any suggestions on bending it back. This thing is mint and paired with the Boreas it rocks the vapor. Sharif he don't like it, rock the vapor, rock the vapor. I regressed sorry. So any suggestions that will not damage the finish? I can live with it, and would rather live with it than mar the beautiful finish. Your recommendation and suggestions are appreciated. Peace and love to all.
Rick

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wrap a cloth around it. Wrap a stout piece of twine over the cloth. Poke a stick through a loop in the twine and twist. This will gradually shorten the twine, acting like a slo-mo clamp.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Wrap a cloth around it. Wrap a stout piece of twine over the cloth. Poke a stick through a loop in the twine and twist. This will gradually shorten the twine, acting like a slo-mo clamp.

That my friend is a very good idea. I would not have thought about it myself. That is why I ask here. Good going, I just know it will work. It makes sense twisting the twine will create a lot of pressure. Thank you buddy. I appreciate your knowledge and expertise. Peace out.
Rick

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

That my friend is a very good idea. I would not have thought about it myself. That is why I ask here. Good going, I just know it will work. It makes sense twisting the twine will create a lot of pressure. Thank you buddy. I appreciate your knowledge and expertise. Peace out.
Rick
well??? did it work???
all i could think was cushion it with rags
put a couple paint sticks in as protective spacers..
and clamp er back with the vise...
ya know this could work to..
1615663393547.png pipe clamp...

O BRING IT OVER HER { with da strawberrys }
and i fix it for you...

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
well??? did it work???
all i could think was cushion it with rags
put a couple paint sticks in as protective spacers..
and clamp er back with the vise...
ya know this could work to..
View attachment 179376 pipe clamp...

O BRING IT OVER HER { with da strawberrys }
and i fix it for you...
I am technically challanged by tools. I also am busy with life. I will try Shawn's suggestion at my earliest convience. I will keep you posted ( about the berries as well).

VU Sponsors