Become a Patron!

VU's List of Memorial Day Deals n' Discounts

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
flavors of the week this week are Pineapple Shake and Hard Grape Candy. They are 35% off the bottle size of your choosing! (6ml-$1.95, 10ml-$3.25, 15ml-$4.87, 30ml-$9.75, 50ml-$16.25, 120ml- $32.50)

also
Hello People of the Vape!
Parkes Vaping is having a Memorial Day Sale

20%OFF
Use coupon code memorial20 to get 20% off your order

Cannot be used with any other coupon or discount.

This Sale is effective immediately and
ends Saturday May 23rd at 11:59pm EST USA.

(Sample Packs excluded)

Visit Site

http://www.parkesvaping.com/

p-1488-grapecandy.jpg
p-1184-milk_shake_juice_04.jpg

Last edited:

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
**Memorial Day Sale + Drawing** In honor of all the great patriots who sacrificed to keep us free, we are doing a 30% off sale! Just use coupon code FREEDOM at checkout! As a holiday bonus, we will be gifting a kanger mini sub own tank in somebody's shipment. MERICA!
HERE> www.blackaxisjuice.com <HERE

vN53bn0.jpg

Last edited:

EVCigarettes.com

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
15% Off Sitewide Memorial Weekend Sale @ EVCigarettes ! Plus BOGO deals!!

The EVCigarettes Memorial Weekend Sale starts now in honor of everyone that has put on a U.S.military uniform.

We come from military families as well, so we can understand some of the sacrifices you make day to day..

Most importantly, we would like to pay our respects to those that paid the ultimate price to protect our inalienable rights and freedoms.. Condolences to your families.

We salute and thank you!!

Memorial%2BDay%2BWeekend%2BSale%2BFB%2BIG.png

Memorial Weekend Sale

This is one of the times of the year where our promo code will work on high end products and e-juices, so if you've had your eye on the rDNA 40W Box Mod or some Mother's Milk Obsidian by Suicide Bunny then now is an excellent time to save big $$$!

Use Promo Code: HONOR15

This code will save you 15% Off Sitewide at EVCigarettes.com with the only exception being Clearance priced items which are already on sale by up to more than 75% Off!!

We also have a lot of Buy One Item get another Item free Deals!
>>Shop the sale here<<

Orders of $75 or more qualify for FREE basic domestic shipping!

*The "HONOR15" code cannot be combined with other codes is valid through 11:59pm EST on 05/25/15!

Azyre

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm not affiliated with them, but I though folks might want to know that Ecigexpress is having a flavor sale this weekend- all flavorings except LorAnn and Capella is 30% off with code 3DAYVAPE

If this post is inappropriate in this section of the forum, let me know and I'll delete it.

Sacred Hart's is a pretty low profile company so far (it is only a couple months old) but we're doing 20% off until Memorial Day Monday at midnight. Click here to go to the site. Hope you all have a happy Memorial Day weekend, be safe and keep vaping!

Real Extract in Seattle

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
14219515779241229820748.jpeg
1421951318233890944572.jpeg
1421951914662-452286153.jpeg
1421951787903-429608605.jpeg

24095185c61c5f2744f5d183585e8f46

9a24a3bf05ccc39e6ee572360d74473f

35649e5f920130d6a2f135f3410af880

Please put in the comments in the shopping basket that you want the 2-for1 Memorial Holiday Special. Only good through Monday then it's gone! Good for all products including the teas.
www.realextracts.com
Just mention MEMORIAL SALE VU in the comments and your order will be doubled at shipping.

Last edited:

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Memorial Day Sale 35% Off Entire Site !
breazy.com would like to honor Memorial Day and All Veterans. Thank you for your service ! As a token of our appreciation we would like to extend to you 35% off the entire site ! Many new juice brands recently added ! Use code MEMDAY at checkout. Free 10ml juice sample on orders over $30.00. Free shipping on orders over $50.00. Enjoy and Thank You !

Sincerely,

Andy CEO and Founder of Breazy.com

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
**Memorial Day Sale + Drawing** In honor of all the great patriots who sacrificed to keep us free, we are doing a 30% off sale! Just use coupon code FREEDOM at checkout! As a holiday bonus, anyone who spends $45 or more will be automatically entered to win their choice of Kanger Mini Subox!
When does it show up for 11.99? I have it in my cart and about to put in my billing info.

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if it's in the right place Azyre, but thanks for posting it! I've been needing a big FA order and I'm filling up my cart now! Thanks again!!

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was going to order, but VG to high, why nothing lower than 80VG, not everyone is a cloud chaser, be no good for my wife's clearo's.

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you select the 80/20 blend (the ratio of the base) the juice will work very well. After we add flavoring it adds 1% to 16% more pg to the juice.

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One problem with this "Giveaway"... it's not Legal to require people to make a purchase in order to enter!!!
You need to provide another means of entry... :rolleyes:

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
One problem with this "Giveaway"... it's not Legal to require people to make a purchase in order to enter!!!
You need to provide another means of entry... :rolleyes:
It was switched to "anyone who orders will be entered into the drawing" it was just miscommunication between me and my partner bit has been fixed.

reddhott

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Vape Advocacy
Member For 5 Years
Originvape.com's Memorial Day Weekend Sale is finally here. You won't believe these prices.
Temp control Mods | Regulated Mods | Mechanical Mods
d44fa1f1-6d9d-4e86-9a67-d1511a343545.jpg

LouPop13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It was switched to "anyone who orders will be entered into the drawing" it was just miscommunication between me and my partner bit has been fixed.

It's the same thing... if they order, they have to BUY something, right??!!
Have you ever heard the saying "No Purchase Required"???

You need to have another way for people who do not want to place an order to enter... email, snail mail, or maybe just make a comment here in this thread. But the way it is now is STILL against the Law!!!

But don't take my word for it, here are some links to Government sites :

https://www.sba.gov/blogs/how-use-c...ys-marketing-tools-while-staying-within-law-0
http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0199-prize-scams#aboutcontests

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

"As a holiday bonus, we will be gifting a kanger mini sub own tank in somebody's shipment."

WeVapeHere

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey all!

MASSIVE MEMORIAL DAY SALE!

15% off eJuice - Vaping Rabbit, The Schwartz, Milkman, Space Jam, Cuttwood, The Force, Jazzy Bobba and many more!

Up to 60% off High End Mods & Attys including The Rig Mod, Derringer RDA, Shift Mod, Tugboat, Patriot and many many more!

Sale ends Sunday!!

http://wevapehere.com/collections/all-memorial-products

VapeOn86

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaping Watch is having a HUGE Memorial Day Sale at www.vapingwatch.com
All River Bottom Fog Sauce juice $10 for 30 ml and $7 for 15 ml. All Wacky Vapes juice is $9 for 30 ml and $6 for 15 ml. 20% off ALL juice, RBFS and Wacky Vapes' already lowered prices! Plus get free 15 ml bottle of Clockwerks Custard, free 15 ml bottle of Monkey Spunk and free shipping with code VAPORJOE !!!!

Sale starts 12:01 AM Eastern Friday 5/22 and Ends 11:59pm Monday 5/25 Eastern.

image.jpg

WeVapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hello could you please add WeVapor's 40% Off all e-liquids Deal with the discount code "SERVICE"?

Memorial-Day-banner-rectangular1.jpg

EVCigarettes.com

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
15% Off Sitewide Memorial Weekend Sale @ EVCigarettes ! Plus BOGO deals!!

Our 15% Off Memorial Weekend Sale kicked off yesterday with a great response from our valued customers! Many E-juices are starting to sell out already, and a lot of our hardware is starting to reach low levels. Don't miss out on your chance to get some of the best items while saving lots of loot at EVCigarettes!!

Use Promo Code: HONOR15

This code will save you 15% Off Sitewide at EVCigarettes.com with the only exception being Clearance priced items which are already on sale by up to more than 75% Off!!

You will also find some Buy One Item get another Item free Deals!

Orders of $75 or more qualify for FREE basic domestic shipping!

*The "HONOR15" code cannot be combined with other codes is valid through 11:59pm EST on 05/25/15!
Also pictured are a couple of New Items you can save on. Follow the links below for more information and to order yours today!

Joyetech eGo ONE Mega Starter Kits

Aspire Atlantis Mega Sub-Ohm Clearomizer Tank

Don't forget that we carry over 35 E-liquid brands w/ over 200 flavor options to suit for your vaping desires!
>>Shop them here<<

\

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vendors: The rules are simple, post once with your deals n' discounts with or without coupons for Memorial Day sales. The goal is to put a single thread together with vaping Deals n' Discounts for VU members.

I'm merging another Memorial Day sales thread into this one so we have a single source for Memorial Day sales.

-Zam

Last edited:

BlackAxisJuiceCo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vendors: The rules are simple, post once with your deals n' discounts with or without coupons for Memorial Day sales. The goal is to put a single thread together with vaping Deals n' Discounts for VU members.

I'm merging another Memorial Day sales thread into this one so we have a single source for Memorial Day sales.

-Zam
Delete the duplicate threads it is a mess. It wont let me delete um.

Grand Rapids E-Liquid

SENDMYELIQUID.COM
VU Vendor
VU Donator
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
50% of all sales prices the ENTIRE website!

DISCOUNT CODE "roy50"

www.sendmyeliquid.com

Plus get a free 10ml of our unreleased #1 in store seller. Not available for purchase online.

Expires on Memorial Day at 10pm.

\
Grand_Rapids_Eliquid_-_Island_Breeze_-_Fruit_Flavored_Premium_eliquid_-_Northland_Drive_5355_large.jpg

Last edited:

WeVapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
WeVapor is back again with our 40% off Memorial Day Weekend Sale! We are also releasing two new flavors:Berry Cream & Irish Mint today as well! All you have to do is use the discount code "SERVICE" during the checkout process to take advantage of this deal at www.wevapor.com!

*Please note that we do not recommend our eliquids for dripping devices because of the strong flavors. On another note our flavors are absolutely delicious in tank styled vaporizers.

Memorial-Day-banner-rectangular1.jpg

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10% OFF & Free Shipping on $75 - code: MD10
15% OFF & Free Shipping on $150 - code :MD15
Smokecityca.com - Affordable branded Ecig Store
click here for offer : www.smokecityca.com

By Smokecityca.com
Ipv 4 100 watt
Memorial day special - $69.59 &'Free Shipping
Coupon Code : mds13
Valid till : may 26

https://www.smokecityca.com/IPV4-100w-box-mod-p/sc_ipv4.htm

By Smokecityca.com

@Smokecityca , Earlier here, Zam advised one post in here per vendor, I'll advise you as well

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
35% off code still working for today ! Use code MEMDAY at checkout !

VU Sponsors