Become a Patron!

Want to Trade. Steam Crave Aromamizer for Billow v2 SILVER ONLY

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Got the Steam Crave Aromamizer 6ml with the Velocity style 2 post deck today. I found out quite quickly this tank isn't for me. I build mostly standard kanthal coils in the 24-26 gauge range and this beast is made more for the heavy hitters with fancier coils.

Long story short, its a better than good tank, just not my style. Its super airy which for me cuts down the flavor (even with the bands, the double one made the vape a little better taste wise but still meh for me) but clouds for days broz....oh dem clouds. I'm more of a flavor forward guy personally. It came with 2 black air flow bands one with 2 holes and one with 4. Now this thing is super easy to build on which I dig but like I said, its just not the tank for me. Ive become pretty particular in my almost 2 years of vaping and know what I want/need. Unfortunately this one did not fit the bill. Again, this is a great tank for those of you that want massive airflow and run super high watt with the fancy coils.

So down to business. I will only accept a Billow v2 Silver as trade with no exceptions. I have no interest in selling this, rather replacing it with a tank that I know and love. All other offers will be ignored :) :)

Edited for country grammar....eh

Aromamizer 2.jpeg Aromamizer 3.jpeg Aromamizer 1.jpeg

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do the juice channels on it cause any wicking problems? Reason I ask is that Ive gotten 2 black ones and the juice channels line up like right under the metal slot by where you put the juice in and well then it won't wick properly. I've found the silver ones don't have this issue hence the SILVER only request

Sean.King

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'll make the trade. I can ship it out tomorrow with a tracking number included, I goto the post office 6 days a week so its not a problem. As you can see it includes all the original spares and packaging, tank is cleaned out nicely as well, no issues whatsoever with it.

Attachments

• 20151101_121748.jpg
    20151101_121748.jpg
    598.8 KB · Views: 23

Deeks

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sounds great, Pm me your address and I will do the same. I can get it sent out tomorrow. For some reason I didnt get the notification that I had a response to the thread. Ive ran like 3 total tanks thru it and will get it cleaned up tonight.

VU Sponsors