Become a Patron!

Wasp nano v2

Hi have just bought and installed the coil that came with it just to test, think I wicked it correctly works fine but I Get a lot of juice leaking out the airflow ports after filling. I fill with them closed but once open leaks a fair amount. Thanks

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Have you seen this video, it might help.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Have you seen this video, it might help.

This is the version 1. Version 2 much better apparently. I have the 2

Decided to change the wick thought maybe too long but now it always has a burnt taste have tried different coils, replaced wick several times all has burnt taste after 3-4 puffs!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
This is the version 1. Version 2 much better apparently. I have the 2
Even though it's version 1 in the video, he gives advice on keeping it from leaking after refilling it.

And if you're getting a burnt taste after a few puffs it's not wicking correctly.

Even though it's version 1 in the video, he gives advice on keeping it from leaking after refilling it.

And if you're getting a burnt taste after a few puffs it's not wicking correctly.

Ok thanks I did watch his video will have another look haha. Ok I’ve tried about 7 times to wick it and watched loads of videos just can’t see what I’m doing wrong so frustrating

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Ok thanks I did watch his video will have another look haha. Ok I’ve tried about 7 times to wick it and watched loads of videos just can’t see what I’m doing wrong so frustrating
Wicking can be really frustrating, just keep at it.
Once you get it figured out it'll be a piece of cake.

Wicking can be really frustrating, just keep at it.
Once you get it figured out it'll be a piece of cake.

Ok coil is 0.3 have got 50/50 juice in and vaping on 40w and I get about 3 4 second vapes then starts to taste like there is no vapour coming out after that. Assume wick needs to resoak am getting used to that but does that seem about right or would there still be an issue with the wick?

Ok coil is 0.3 have got 50/50 juice in and vaping on 40w and I get about 3 4 second vapes then starts to taste like there is no vapour coming out after that. Assume wick needs to resoak am getting used to that but does that seem about right or would there still be an issue with the wick?
Sorry that’s 3 vapes, duration of 4 seconds

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
It sounds like maybe too much cotton, how long do you have to wait before the cotton gets saturated enough to vape again?

It sounds like maybe too much cotton, how long do you have to wait before the cotton gets saturated enough to vape again?

Hmm I thought I was putting too little in so made thicker wicks. Takes about 5-10 seconds?

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hmm I thought I was putting too little in so made thicker wicks. Takes about 5-10 seconds?
There's a fine line on the amount of cotton you use, too little and it will leak, too much and it won't wick right.
Sounds like you need to be somewhere in between where you are now and where you were before.

Last edited:
There's a file line on the amount of cotton you use, too little and it will leak, too much and it won't wick right.
Sounds like you need to be somewhere in between where you are now and where you were before.

I expect ur totally right! Find it hard to gauge the right amount. Guess it’s just experience, only started today!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
You'll get there, it can be frustrating at times but worth it in the end.

That’s a pic of wick I made earlier. Cool is one I also made but wasn’t happy with it to put the one that came with it back inIMG_0580.jpeg

For anyone interested I managed to sort it made an alien Clapton, raised the coil up so further away from air flow and got some muji cotton with quite a thin wick and seems to be really good now 👍
One more thing with the coils I bought the tails are both the same side, the wasp has 4 screw posts would the tails both be screwed in to one side or wrapped/unwrapped an extra half turn to make them opposite sides? Thanks

VU Sponsors