Become a Patron!

Watermelon

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
once again, i need recommendations. and once again, i have about no clue. watermelon candy is good, so.
maybe there is a really popular recipe ? no tart. thnk you :)

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
oh. and how about a bubble gum, i like that one, whats it called Double bubble i think ?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Molinberry Big Watermelon is fantastic. My favorite!

MB American Bubble Gum is also pretty damn good.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
once again, i need recommendations. and once again, i have about no clue. watermelon candy is good, so.
maybe there is a really popular recipe ? no tart. thnk you :)
My cousin and I like this, spin off of a budget juice the shop used to carry. She likes it sweeter so hers has 1.5% of VT sugar cane.
http://tjek.nu/r/zzm4?token=b634e80021606fd

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If my sieve memory is working I think @Amber Petti makes a bubble gum mix.
It’s still a work in progress. I can make a one shot bubble gum base it’s called, but it’s just a base. It has a good taste but I’m still working on what other flavors make it more “dubble bubble” flavor. I’ll be mixing again Tuesday-Thursday and I’ll make it my mission to make a good bubblegum just for you.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The best bubble gum recipe I tried I think came from @Smoky Blue it was flv bubble gum flv watermelon and Capella super sweetener. I use between 1.5% and 2% bubble gum and anywhere from 0.5% to 1% watermelon and about 0.2% super sweet. That is the basic recipe and its a good base to work on also.Any of the following are some of my favorite things to add in one or any combination FW Blueberry, LA Lemonade, FA raspberry, INW Malina Raspberry Cap Harvest Berry, TFA Strawberry Ripe.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The best bubble gum recipe I tried I think came from @Smoky Blue it was flv bubble gum flv watermelon and Capella super sweetener. I use between 1.5% and 2% bubble gum and anywhere from 0.5% to 1% watermelon and about 0.2% super sweet. That is the basic recipe and its a good base to work on also.Any of the following are some of my favorite things to add in one or any combination FW Blueberry, LA Lemonade, FA raspberry, INW Malina Raspberry Cap Harvest Berry, TFA Strawberry Ripe.

I remember that one, but I dont remember adding cap's ss :p

VU Sponsors