Become a Patron!

Wayne Walker Sugar Bear clone

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No questions. I just wanted to say I made a small batch of the a Wayne Walker Sugar Bear clone I stumbled upon here recently. And it's fcking awesome. I had to sub TFA Custard for Cap and I only had sugar cookie v2, but it still came out wonderful. I think I backed off half a percent on the sugar cookie v2 and added a half percent EM and marshmallow combined, because sugar cookie v2 doesn't seem real sweet. I let it steep overnight, mainly to let the custard air out. TFA Custard seems to have an alcoholic taste at first, at least to me. But I'm already craving it. Thanks, Wayne!

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No questions. I just wanted to say I made a small batch of the a Wayne Walker Sugar Bear clone I stumbled upon here recently. And it's fcking awesome. I had to sub TFA Custard for Cap and I only had sugar cookie v2, but it still came out wonderful. I think I backed off half a percent on the sugar cookie v2 and added a half percent EM and marshmallow combined, because sugar cookie v2 doesn't seem real sweet. I let it steep overnight, mainly to let the custard air out. TFA Custard seems to have an alcoholic taste at first, at least to me. But I'm already craving it. Thanks, Wayne!

Thanks for starting a separate thread for this.
Great recipes deserve their own spot.
I always have a bottle of this one ready to go.

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Posted screen shot in case anybody wants it

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm not tasting any cinnamon. I get a yummy sweet sugary taste on the exhale.

lownote2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I made this a few weeks ago too. I wasn't super impressed right away and left it alone. About a week later I tried it again and it was really really good. That bottle didn't last long.

cmoorewv

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
With the custard being one of the main ingredients, I imagine it improves with age.

VU Sponsors