Become a Patron!

We are an e-cigarette factory, do you have anything to ask?

Mlife vape

Unlisted Vendor
Everyone can ask any questions and we will discuss them together. We are the best OEM/ODM electronic cigarette factory in China. --Mlifevape

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
每个人都可以提出任何问题,我们将一起讨论。我们是中国最好的 OEM/ODM 电子烟工厂。--Mlifevape
Endlish again please. Always.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i dont have questions. but i will say this.
i have a variety of pod devices from different brands.
and my favorite pod system is the OVNS w01.
the reasons being that its small and sleek. the vape is very cool. i hate hot vape and hot coils that burn my lip and gums.
it uses a micro usb charger.
long lasting battery for its size. and delicious flavor producer.
its super quiet and not loud. good vapor.
its perfect which is why even tho i have larger pod devices i gravitate to this perfect pod.

but i would like to know 2 questions.
1) why dont they make pod devices with wireless charging like they do with phones and smart watches?
the reason is with wireless charging it doesnt matter if i have a micro usb or a type c charger around. and not looking for the right charger for the device.
2) bluetooth capability so if i lose my pod device because it so small, i can find it? i know this depletes battery but sometimes i do lose my device because of how small it is.
3)why dont they make the pods out of the same color as the device? if i buy a red pod device the pod is still black instead of red. i hate that.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
also i like the design of the mlife m15b.
it looks very good in design. reminds me alot of the original moti pod. before moti went in the wrong direction and started selling closed pod systems. which is why moti company sucks now.

the m30 looks amazing too. even better design imo. i will probably buy both.

oh yea. another thing customers would like is selling skin decals themselves so one can buy a cool skin decal along with the device. maybe even customizable skin.

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Why flood a market with product that isn't durable?

Why create a dependence upon a good with such excess retail cost?

Mlife vape

Unlisted Vendor
i dont have questions. but i will say this.
i have a variety of pod devices from different brands.
and my favorite pod system is the OVNS w01.
the reasons being that its small and sleek. the vape is very cool. i hate hot vape and hot coils that burn my lip and gums.
it uses a micro usb charger.
long lasting battery for its size. and delicious flavor producer.
its super quiet and not loud. good vapor.
its perfect which is why even tho i have larger pod devices i gravitate to this perfect pod.

but i would like to know 2 questions.
1) why dont they make pod devices with wireless charging like they do with phones and smart watches?
the reason is with wireless charging it doesnt matter if i have a micro usb or a type c charger around. and not looking for the right charger for the device.
2) bluetooth capability so if i lose my pod device because it so small, i can find it? i know this depletes battery but sometimes i do lose my device because of how small it is.
3)why dont they make the pods out of the same color as the device? if i buy a red pod device the pod is still black instead of red. i hate that.
Perfect, because buyers can’t customize the colors they like, but there should be a variety of colors on the market for you to choose. Our products basically have five or six colors. The most important thing is what our customers need, we just What to do for him

Mlife vape

Unlisted Vendor
also i like the design of the mlife m15b.
it looks very good in design. reminds me alot of the original moti pod. before moti went in the wrong direction and started selling closed pod systems. which is why moti company sucks now.

the m30 looks amazing too. even better design imo. i will probably buy both.

oh yea. another thing customers would like is selling skin decals themselves so one can buy a cool skin decal along with the device. maybe even customizable skin.
Thank you very much, M15B is the most classic one. If you want your own color and logo, the quantity is too small, and the factory may not accept it.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
We are set according to the needs of customers

I argue if manufacturers stopped gluting the market with a surplus of disposable vaping devices, customer need may turn to durable vaping goods. Also manufactures spend a great deal to promote disposable goods. There is a flood of them advertised, quite aggressively so as well. There's little advertising of durable goods.

In short I believe as with most things in life greed culls manufactures. That greed then makes them drive demand by way of producing cheaply made devices in surplus supply to offer better ROI via volume of sales. You all make more to sell more, simply greed.

How is offering expensive Suggested Retail product that is convenient any better than big tobacco ramping up nicotine using ammonia? Big tobacco did this to drive sales via addicting folks to nicotine, again simple greed. Yes, I understand everyone needs to eat. When is enough enough though? Can the vaping industry not perhaps set a moral & ethical standard?

Why not focus more so on keeping long term customers? Stepping up and being socially, environmentally responsible might help better industry perception. For example maybe offer to help recycling Lithium batteries. A manufacture could for example offer a recycling program, send in 5 used batteries free and get a free fresh battery. That's just an example number, it illustrates my point.

Long term customers guarantees a better after market ROI, too. You'll keep having return customers if you treat them right instead of constantly needing to create an expensive marketing net to gain more new customers.

Reminds me of an old phrase I used to hear. "Be in business to stay in business." What that boiled down to into food services was I often gave food away to folks. Sometimes folks simply run short, Not a problem, I was making enough food to feed several armies.

So, I could afford a "loss leader". These folks then would recall that and draw in new customers by word of mouth, free, advertising. My food(product) was so good I could proudly give it away. I knew it could sell, why turn away those unable to pay? I would then net hours of business selling $1,000 or more in retailed food. My managers loved that I "made it rain".

I would also make a point to go out into the dining area, set and enjoy consuming product I made. This would incur further sales, trust, well being regarding my product. I was not serving customers what I would not consume. Also doing this randomly ensured I could check quality of product, adjust as required.

I bet similar generosity and equitable responsibility would net similar results for the vaping industry. Just some questions and thoughts for consideration. And yes, I understand a good portion of the market is under government control. I humbly offer my suggestions as simply that, suggestions. Those in charge can use these suggestions, or not. I'm speaking as an individual and customer of vaping goods.

Last edited:

Mlife vape

Unlisted Vendor
池。例如,制造商可以提供回收计划,免费送入 5 个旧电池并免费获得一个新
I argue if manufacturers stopped gluting the market with a surplus of disposable vaping devices, customer need may turn to durable vaping goods. Also manufactures spend a great deal to promote disposable goods. There is a flood of them advertised, quite aggressively so as well. There's little advertising of durable goods.

In short I believe as with most things in life greed culls manufactures. That greed then makes them drive demand by way of producing cheaply made devices in surplus supply to offer better ROI via volume of sales. You all make more to sell more, simply greed.

How is offering expensive Suggested Retail product that is convenient any better than big tobacco ramping up nicotine using ammonia? Big tobacco did this to drive sales via addicting folks to nicotine, again simple greed. Yes, I understand everyone needs to eat. When is enough enough though? Can the vaping industry not perhaps set a moral & ethical standard?

Why not focus more so on keeping long term customers? Stepping up and being socially, environmentally responsible might help better industry perception. For example maybe offer to help recycling Lithium batteries. A manufacture could for example offer a recycling program, send in 5 used batteries free and get a free fresh battery. That's just an example number, it illustrates my point.

Long term customers guarantees a better after market ROI, too. You'll keep having return customers if you treat them right instead of constantly needing to create an expensive marketing net to gain more new customers.

Reminds me of an old phrase I used to hear. "Be in business to stay in business." What that boiled down to into food services was I often gave food away to folks. Sometimes folks simply run short, Not a problem, I was making enough food to feed several armies.

So, I could afford a "loss leader". These folks then would recall that and draw in new customers by word of mouth, free, advertising. My food(product) was so good I could proudly give it away. I knew it could sell, why turn away those unable to pay? I would then net hours of business selling $1,000 or more in retailed food. My managers loved that I "made it rain".

I would also make a point to go out into the dining area, set and enjoy consuming product I made. This would incur further sales, trust, well being regarding my product. I was not serving customers what I would not consume. Also doing this randomly ensured I could check quality of product, adjust as required.

I bet similar generosity and equitable responsibility would net similar results for the vaping industry. Just some questions and thoughts for consideration. And yes, I understand a good portion of the market is under government control. I humbly offer my suggestions as simply that, suggestions. Those in charge can use these suggestions, or not. I'm speaking as an individual and customer of vaping goods.
Perfect, thank you for your suggestion, we will communicate with wholesalers, because we are for wholesalers, brands, wholesalers are for customers and consumers, we will design and manufacture according to the needs of wholesalers. thank you very much

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A real question. First an image.

coppervape-bf.jpg

I have one of these which is made from soft aluminum. Have another made out brass. Like both.

Is it possible to manufacture an aluminum version of this mod using aircraft aluminum? If so would be feasible to sell it for $60 USD or less?

Think there would be a market for them. As it is if one drops the cheaper soft aluminum on a hard surface it bends out of form. Not having access to a full metallurgic shop as a home end buyer, one cannot reform the mod back to shape. A stronger aluminum such as aircraft grade would ensure the mod's durability.

VU Sponsors