Become a Patron!

We Need Testers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina Ellis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I really enjoyed it myself. It definitely isn't a strong tasting of root beer but I can tell it's in there. It actually changed my mind about root beer e-liquid. I thought it was awesome :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Oggy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I thought the flavor was very good in a dripper. The flavor is light but very nice. I just worry that if the juice is used in a tank that the flavor will be very hard to taste.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can see a tank killing the flavor out
It does, this will be a good dripper juice but not so much in a tank, the juice has some potential though, a little more cream to it would make it very good. I did like it though, it was good change from my cream kick I have been on. All in all pretty good but I think it would be more of an every now and then juice rather than an ADV.

Vapingbeauty

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I saw another post by @VapeOn86 for testers are you still looking?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm in

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

vapinange23

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love the opportunity to test any of the new flavors and even though I would have been really happy to try the root beer I have enjoyed all the one's I have had a chance to try so far and would love to have the chance to test out and give my honest opinion good or bad on any of the new flavors that you might need testers for! Thanks so much for the opportunity and I hope that you will be able to use my help at some point!?!

Sent from my A1-830 using Tapatalk

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try your newest brew and review

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You can put my name in the hat

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Given the chance to taste and smell the flavors would be an honor

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

VaporWatch

Founding Vendor
Founding Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
VU Live Host
Hey y'all, as @Mattp169 and @Dawn0810 did, please feel free to discuss the sample here in this thread. Any and all feedback we get is helpful.

We will be doing another round of testing in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye on this thread.

Those of you who received samples and sent us your form, please email [email protected] to get your coupon for the 1/2 price bottle of No Frills.

CaptNutz

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey y'all, as @Mattp169 and @Dawn0810 did, please feel free to discuss the sample here in this thread. Any and all feedback we get is helpful.

We will be doing another round of testing in the next couple of weeks so keep an eye on this thread.

Those of you who received samples and sent us your form, please email [email protected] to get your coupon for the 1/2 price bottle of No Frills.
im in

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors