Become a Patron!

Welcome new vapers...

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just noticed there are not many posts of this thread. I like helping "newbies" and hoping more of you might join in... feel free to post questions (and we can help direct you to specific forums)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Deleted, thought better of my humor and the thread context. Apologies.

Last edited:

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did word my post a bit odd... probably deserved any humor anyway. No worries. I meant this forum and not sure why I even made the post (drunk?)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The altruism is a good idea. Humor I had was derogatory of A.N.T.Z, shills, scammers whom often visit the Vaping Underground. These negative actors can hinder best minded efforts to aid others.

That noted, was having difficulty seeing how the idea of helping would actually help. So it became ironic and satirist jabs rather than light mirth.

Given the good intention your post present itself in, that was/is uncalled for, drunk or sober. I thought better of it. Levity can at times also hinder communication.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep... what a joke (and I actually mean that as a bad joke) I was simply trying to get more newbies to join in (fail) Whatever...not much else to say. Not being an asshole, but you have to admit... there is a lack of newbies around here... hey I tried.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep... what a joke (and I actually mean that as a bad joke) I was simply trying to get more newbies to join in (fail) Whatever...not much else to say. Not being an asshole, but you have to admit... there is a lack of newbies around here... hey I tried.

No, I understand you. On my end, was not trying to be a dick, either. I admit, we lack newbies. I think FUD is playing a large part in that. Goober Mint propaganda, I'm sure, only fuels that FUD. Thank you corporate tobacco, pharmacology, lawyers, insurance.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
No, I understand you. On my end, was not trying to be a dick, either. I admit, we lack newbies. I think FUD is playing a large part in that. Goober Mint propaganda, I'm sure, only fuels that FUD. Thank you corporate tobacco, pharmacology, lawyers, insurance.

And Juul. Can't forget to thank Juul. šŸ„µ

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
And Juul. Can't forget to thank Juul. šŸ„µ

Altria Group, Inc., formerly, Phillip Morris Companies Inc. owns 35% of Juul Labs Inc.. Figured they were thanked with corporate tobacco. It's all a Ponzi scheme with fat cat/s getting fatter, anyway. All the proletarians, plebs, John & Jane Q. Public like us make up the base of the pyramid.

You'll see similar in pharmacology as well. Ultimately, if one looks closely enough and traces back the origins of medicines they'll find Standard Oil involved in some fashion, if not the Rokefeller family. An exception may be Bayer which traces to a German company. Pass out aspirin without any literature for safe use, let people gobble it up like candy, see the Spanish Flu kill off millions.

Today, Corona has killed many a folk that were treated by intubation mishaps. Those mishaps occur due to medical professionals lacking proper, or adequate training. "Oh, another Covid death."

We're on the bottom. The fat cat/s don't have a care to spare. Apologies for the dour cynicism. Although, you really can't sugar coat obvious truths.

"How you doing, Ben?"

"Doing fine, thank you. Hope you're in that boat, too."

"How about this weather?"

"It's something for sure."

"Well, good to know you're doing good."

"Likewise, you run 'er slow."

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Altria Group, Inc., formerly, Phillip Morris Companies Inc. owns 35% of Juul Labs Inc.. Figured they were thanked with corporate tobacco. It's all a Ponzi scheme with fat cat/s getting fatter, anyway. All the proletarians, plebs, John & Jane Q. Public like us make up the base of the pyramid.

You'll see similar in pharmacology as well. Ultimately, if one looks closely enough and traces back the origins of medicines they'll find Standard Oil involved in some fashion, if not the Rokefeller family. An exception may be Bayer which traces to a German company. Pass out aspirin without any literature for safe use, let people gobble it up like candy, see the Spanish Flu kill off millions.

Today, Corona has killed many a folk that were treated by intubation mishaps. Those mishaps occur due to medical professionals lacking proper, or adequate training. "Oh, another Covid death."

We're on the bottom. The fat cat/s don't have a care to spare. Apologies for the dour cynicism. Although, you really can't sugar coat obvious truths.

"How you doing, Ben?"

"Doing fine, thank you. Hope you're in that boat, too."

"How about this weather?"

"It's something for sure."

"Well, good to know you're doing good."

"Likewise, you run 'er slow."

Ah. Good point. Agreed.

VU Sponsors