Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey all! Long time lurker at the other place but didn't want to deal with joining there due to the clickiness and general uptight attitude there Super stoked to be here and hope to be able to contribute something (anything?) useful to the community here Plan on living over in the day juice part of the world if they'll have me

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats the way to get the job done Mowgli!

2ndInCommand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Edit Ment DIY juice forum First post and a damn typo!

MoserCooks

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello. Nice to see there is a place for possible direction...

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello, I'm new here and only a few weeks into vaping. Just hoping to learn more about it.

dickdrippers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Long time vaper, new here. looks like a nice place to hang

SouthPhilly

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would like to go ahead and welcome myself and everyone else in this forum.... gotz to work on that post count thing.

And to think... i started vaping to quit smoking.... now i need a bigger box.

D

Donald Bickers

I would like to go ahead and welcome myself and everyone else in this forum.... gotz to work on that post count thing.

And to think... i started vaping to quit smoking.... now i need a bigger box.
OK , what is this post count thing , every body talks of ?

Henry Etta

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK , what is this post count thing , every body talks of ?
Apparently there's no such thing... it's a trick! As far as I can tell, once you join you can post wherever the hell you want. Don't even know what the point of a post count rule is anyway.

D

Donald Bickers

O yea,,,
graphics-welcome-870686.gif
The Underground

Brad88

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello everyone! Its great to be on here.

Odian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi from south central PA! I've been lurking for a little over a week, trying to work through the many many posts here.

I started vaping about 3 months ago with my EVOD and some Criss Cross juices. Found an actual vapor shop nearby, and have stepped up my gear somewhat. Still use my EVOD's daily at work. (cant use them inside) I have an Aspire Sub ohm battery, and a Kayfun Lite. My primary juice in the Kayfun is G2 Vapor caRnY4, and I have five Kanger T3D tanks and my two EVOD tanks. I'm using Clouds of Hope Harvest in one, Clouds of Hope Hero in another, GNG Vapor cinnamon danish on one, eastcoast vapor kiwi strawberry in one, east coast vapor blueberry crumble in one. My EVOD's have Liqua cuban cigar tobacco in one and FlavorZ Cup of Joe in the other. Last week, I bought a Hobo drip thingy. I've been experimenting with that with all the juices I have. The liqua cuban cigar juice, I absolutely cannot handle dripping. Its like Chuck Norris materializes and punches me in the chest, then laughs and disappears until I do it again, then rinse and repeat the punching/laughing.

I'm not at all sure that I am ready to go chasing clouds yet, although I do like a decent amount of vapor when I am hitting the Kayfun and the dripper. Perhaps one day I will get into the cloud thing. For now, its all about flavor. I guess you can tell that I like tobacco flavors. I've tried the samples that the shops have around here, for USA blend, pipe tobacco blends, and so on. I'm not really a far. Especially of the pipe tobacco flavors. Cavendish (the seemingly most prevalent), just doesnt agree with me at all. The GS caRnY4 is a caramel tobacco blend. I can tell you that to pick up a piece of caramel and eat it, is not at all something I like. But the flavor when vaping is truly decadent. My daughter got some GNG Zombie Blood, which isnt too bad.

I very much look forward to meeting everyone here, and talking about....well....everything. :)

Peace.

Odian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Don!

D

Donald Bickers

YW,,,browse around,,,lots of cool shit here,,,,,you can learn a lot,lots of good folks and jokers to,,,,

Bryan92081

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi from Arkansas!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for appoving my registration. I still need some time to read more information on this forum, just say hello here and glad to meet friends here.
Thanks to all staff on VU.

Odian

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hiya's to all of the fellow newbies! :)

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Happy to be here with fellow vapees! I'm glad I found this website it's a wonderful place

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I am very much it's nice to be with people who aren't here to judge and a lot of people who have quit smoking and made the change to vaping which I am one of them

VU Sponsors