Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

jdoebean

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
what up vape heads! Brand spankin new member here an fairly new to vaping. Glad i stumbled upon this community/forum.
Well hello, lots to learn, already found new things here after years at it

jdoebean

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello People. Daily smoker ready to make the switch Full time to vaping. I've tried with mild success vaping instead of smokin. Only ever bought the cheapest 20$ pen and as soon. As my battery would let me down I would buy a pack. I just ordered the innokin ITaste 3.0 Pro. Excited to kick the sticks and the stank of cigarettes and get on the vapor clouds.
Here's (hopefully) to new friends good conversation and a smoke free life.
Peace ,
KingMat8787
Hello thereI attest it works, just have to find the grove for you. Happy with my TCistick100, not looking back on my DNA40 for a while

Etown smoke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone, glad to be a member of a very informative and great place to learn a great hobby

zdawk

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel like I'm in a secret society... my clouds give me away though...

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi! New to the forum and recently returned to vaping. Looking forward to spending some time on the site.

piney

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Hi everyone!

piney

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
howdy-yall_131_zpsfb827f28.gif
Just wanted to say hi because i'm new. Love all your graphic posts.

Ohwatafool

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello to 10 people/posts. Am I good now? Greetings all! New to the Vaping Underground. First time ever being a part of a forum thingy. What do I do next?!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello to 10 people/posts. Am I good now? Greetings all! New to the Vaping Underground. First time ever being a part of a forum thingy. What do I do next?!
Browse, read, post, have fun :)

We don't have a minimum post count, btw. :D

rowie

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi everyone! This is my very first post. I hope to learn and grow with my vaping journey from this community. Cheers! <hands everyone a sample of the new vape juice I'm currently trying called "Superman" from a local vape shop. Hopes everyone tastes its flavor which is blueberry and grape. Never knew this would be the flavors of superman. LOL>

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello everyone in new here, so a little guidance on how these sites work would help alot. Thanks vape family!
Go to the very top of the page, you'll see "Forum" at the top left corner. Click on that, then you'll see a listing on all of the different areas we have to offer. Lots of fun, and informational stuff to be found here :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi etrain and welcome to the V/U family, lots of friendly and helpful folks here

IDJoel

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello from Idaho!
I'm the new guy on the block. :D 3+ year vaper and 1+ year DIYer. I joined to expand my horizons. I look forward to getting to know the community here.

VU Sponsors