Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

vapefu

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello, Vape Fam! Great to be part of this amazing community!

Yasr

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
smileywelcome-vi_zps69d45484.gif
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Thank you

MaDDeR_HaTTeR

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Hello Rage. Glad to be here.

VapeThink

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
hello everyone. pleasure to make friends with you.

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone. Sadly I've stumbled in here after I've already been posting in other threads.:giggle:

There's some very helpful and much appreciated info here. I'm planning on upgrading my mod soon and will be needing help. Good thing there's a section for that also. It helps to read where others have found quality e-liquids and supplies also.

Thanks VU.:)

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy everyone... I'm semi new to vaping but kinda went full boar as far as starting out with going semi-straight to making my own juices as well as building my own coils. And the hobby side of this is sooooo addicting lmao !!!

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Howdy everyone... I'm semi new to vaping but kinda went full boar as far as starting out with going semi-straight to making my own juices as well as building my own coils. And the hobby side of this is sooooo addicting lmao !!!
Welcome, and hello there CK. :D

Just started diy eliquid yesterday, but have been vaping for about 4 years, give or take. Lol, have yet to learn to build my own coils tho. :p

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome, and hello there CK. :D

Just started diy eliquid yesterday, but have been vaping for about 4 years, give or take. Lol, have yet to learn to build my own coils tho. :p

thanks for the welcome... Coils are sooo much easier than the juice lol
If just starting on doing your own juice I HIGHLY recommend measuring by weight instead of volume minimal cleanup and sooo much easier to duplicate recipes :D

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
thanks for the welcome... Coils are sooo much easier than the juice lol
If just starting on doing your own juice I HIGHLY recommend measuring by weight instead of volume minimal cleanup and sooo much easier to duplicate recipes :D

I need to get a scale lol, been using the blunt syringe and suck method...lmao, it's a pain in the butt cleaning each time for sure.

Thankfully I've some 30 mls in my shoebox that I mixed up earlier...aka an el broko gals steeper. :giggle: I put it in there, close the lid and leave it the hell alone. :p

Do you measure each ingredient, treating each the same? Or do you get into the volume of each and measure accordingly?

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need to get a scale lol, been using the blunt syringe and suck method...lmao, it's a pain in the butt cleaning each time for sure.

Thankfully I've some 30 mls in my shoebox that I mixed up earlier...aka an el broko gals steeper. :giggle: I put it in there, close the lid and leave it the hell alone. :p

Do you measure each ingredient, treating each the same? Or do you get into the volume of each and measure accordingly?

I was to lazy to actually go through and get the exact weight for each ingredient but http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ and juice calculator seem to be pretty spot on at basing the flavors at 1gram / ML and for the most part can go to the manufactures page for the pg/vg nic and flavors to find what the weights are. as for a scale.. the one that I've seen come up alot as a good starter for a low price is this one https://amzn.com/B005UGBG20 the LB-501 the key thing is to make sure its one that is accurate to .01 grams and preferably comes with Calibration weights (which this one did as well as a power cord)

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was to lazy to actually go through and get the exact weight for each ingredient but http://e-liquid-recipes.com/ and juice calculator seem to be pretty spot on at basing the flavors at 1gram / ML and for the most part can go to the manufactures page for the pg/vg nic and flavors to find what the weights are. as for a scale.. the one that I've seen come up alot as a good starter for a low price is this one https://amzn.com/B005UGBG20 the LB-501 the key thing is to make sure its one that is accurate to .01 grams and preferably comes with Calibration weights (which this one did as well as a power cord)

Oh sweet, thanks for the link. Yeah, I'm a bit lazy myslef and may just zero it out and weigh each one according.

It sounds much quicker and less messy.
aAnd on the subject of rba... Recently bought a subox mini in the white edition... It came with a mini plus deck. Tried to build and wick it. Oh man, lmao. Lets just say I've got some tutorials to watch. I burnt that cotton on the fifth fire somehow. I let it soak...but yeah it still burned the shit out of it. Haha.

I'm still new to subbing and spoiled to prebuilt coils. My mini is my baby and adv.

What is your current mod setup? What flavors do you dig?

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh sweet, thanks for the link. Yeah, I'm a bit lazy myslef and may just zero it out and weigh each one according.

It sounds much quicker and less messy.
aAnd on the subject of rba... Recently bought a subox mini in the white edition... It came with a mini plus deck. Tried to build and wick it. Oh man, lmao. Lets just say I've got some tutorials to watch. I burnt that cotton on the fifth fire somehow. I let it soak...but yeah it still burned the shit out of it. Haha.

I'm still new to subbing and spoiled to prebuilt coils. My mini is my baby and adv.

What is your current mod setup? What flavors do you dig?

well ya do have to hit Tare after adding each ingredient as that is the most accurate way so don't have to do the math each time :D ..
Right now I'm running my Tobecco Stargate with dual fused claptons @.24ohms on a Fuchai-200w at 90 watts :D

far as what flavors well I haven't really found any I don't like right now going between a banana nut bread (my attempt of a clone of Omega's Monkey Music) and one that I made that taste kinda like a "Grasshopper" (chocolate Mint) I have my mixes for them on the E-juice recipe site if ya search for Dryw it'll bring up a list of the ones that I've been tinkering with :D

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
well ya do have to hit Tare after adding each ingredient as that is the most accurate way so don't have to do the math each time :D ..
Right now I'm running my Tobecco Stargate with dual fused claptons @.24ohms on a Fuchai-200w at 90 watts :D

far as what flavors well I haven't really found any I don't like right now going between a banana nut bread (my attempt of a clone of Omega's Monkey Music) and one that I made that taste kinda like a "Grasshopper" (chocolate Mint) I have my mixes for them on the E-juice recipe site if ya search for Dryw it'll bring up a list of the ones that I've been tinkering with :D

Hmm, I'll have to check these out then. Both sound delish, thanks for sharing. Only problem I've had with choc mint is the dark juice gumming up my coils. Love the flavor tho.

I mixed up a smooth blue honey last night from the top of my head, thankfully I saved the recipe and wrote everything down. It's easy, but so good. Blueberry and honeysuckle. I was glad it turned out decent. Now I'm working on peppermint mixing, trying it with creams and fruits. Hmm, also have a strawberry banana cream, gonna steep it over night.

So I didn't follow recipes on these, just based them on a 10% flavor total. If you want that blue honey recipe, I'd be glad to share it. :)

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dayum... You've got quite the collection. :p I will definitely try these.
I just put the mixes on there as I try em so if they work I can find it again lol if not I know what I started with and can change.. Its a great site for that along with the app for the pc that I have that does the same thing.

Hmm, I'll have to check these out then. Both sound delish, thanks for sharing. Only problem I've had with choc mint is the dark juice gumming up my coils. Love the flavor tho.

I mixed up a smooth blue honey last night from the top of my head, thankfully I saved the recipe and wrote everything down. It's easy, but so good. Blueberry and honeysuckle. I was glad it turned out decent. Now I'm working on peppermint mixing, trying it with creams and fruits. Hmm, also have a strawberry banana cream, gonna steep it over night.

So I didn't follow recipes on these, just based them on a 10% flavor total. If you want that blue honey recipe, I'd be glad to share it. :)

That Blu Honey one sounds like it might be interesting... and I have a lot of different ones that I try since I get bored lol and tween making juice for me as well as my wife it seems like I am making a batch everyday and unless make one that don't taste right they don't get time to steep lol

and yeah my coils get gummed up but thats the nice part of building my own / re-wicking them.. when I change my cotton I clean the coils so they look like brand new.. basically pulse till glowing then dip in water blow off a little and repeat then "Strum the coils" heat again dip again :D

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's a very good idea @ Calikid. I've been listing the date, flavor percentages, etc...on the label I stick to my bottle. Also use a notebook, if a recipe turns out delish I will definitely post it.

I need to post this one because it's an adv in my opinion. Sweet and tasty as is. It's not an in your face menthol, just nice and easy.

Blue Honey
6% Tfa Honeysuckle
4% Tfa Blueberry extra

I let this one chill on my bedside table overnight, but otherwise it's a shake n vape. :p

Yeah, that's my next project. Gonna have to start building my own coils. I guess I've been intimidated by the different tools, wire gauges, and it just looks complicated. Still, I do plan on watching some tutorials and learning soon.

Calikid1975

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Crochetandcookies The hardest part of coil building is figuring out the gauge to use and wraps needed to get the ohms ya want but there are a ton of calculators out there where ya just plug in what ya want and it'll tell ya what to do.. the only tool that is a definite must have for it is an ohm meter since too high or to low of a resistance can make for a really bad day..

Crochetandcookies

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well then, that will be next months project. Gonna do some more research on it and make a list of supplies. Also plan on checking out the rba section of the forum.

I just realized, I'm horribly off topic. Thanks for the tips @Calikid1975.

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Classy title LR, but it's well-deserved considering all the time and effort you put forth to make this site come "alive." Right on man...
This is my go to forum, been looking at it a lot but just recently started an account. So glad to have an awesome forum to join andate be apart of!!

Stedke

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone!!! wish I could hang on here all day, but I have to head to work... Maybe Ill be able to sneak on at work (helps to be the boss...lol...)
Congrats on the opening of what should be the best Vaping forum ever!!!!
This is an amazing forum!!!

Hobag

Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone most know me as hobag here or from vu live. 46 years old and was a 25+ yr smoker so glad i discoved vaping and vapingunderground i have made so many great friends on my journey and hope to make many more

Hello fellow vapors, new to the site here and still figuring it all out, Been off the stinkys for around nine months. rather obsessed with mods, coiling building and pretty much been making my own juice after the first month of vaping

vapebay.com

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello all! Fellow vaper here that happens to work for vape website. Hoping to promote the website, give great deals, and make friends with fellow enthusiasts in the process.

TheRealSean

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Have been bouncing around vulive for couple of months. I knew about this site just never checked it out. Well iam hooked its pretty fricken cool.

VU Sponsors