Become a Patron!

Welcome to the Vaping Underground Forum Everyone!

Herbyvapes

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, Herby here, new to this forum, and forums in general, I read alot but don't say alot most of the time, but thought I'd say hi, I'll add my introduction in that spot soon as I can, looking forward to a friendly place to learn, converse, debate, and maybe find some cool stuff.....

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome aboard :cheers:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Welcome to the VU! :wave:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone.
Here is 3FVape.
For information on products or orders, please leave a message here or pay attention to the product page or open a ticket directly on our website to get the latest product information.

AnkouSitan

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Hello all. New to the site and so far it’s been a great eye opener for me in the vaping world.

Dadof10

Member For 1 Year
Classy title LR, but it's well-deserved considering all the time and effort you put forth to make this site come "alive." Right on man...
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Thanks for the heads-up on 10 required post.

Jenn F

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone! This thread will serve as an easy way for you to build up your required posts to be able to post in the forum! Stop by, say hi to 10 people/posts, and you're all set!

Thanks for joining the Underground, we are happy to have you here!
Hello! So happy to have this site!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Thanks! I was there a short time but I tried to get all the info I could out of it. This forum is like night and day. I should’ve come here first! Really cool folks here.
I’ll see if my tablet will let me put it up. I can’t even add an avatar.
Have a good holiday today! :)

Edit: When I saw someone had moved on, I thought they died or something. I had no idea it meant coming here. :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome, hope you love it here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
ENJOVP is a vape(pod) brand which combine R&D, design and marketing. We just launched a new product called "Vapeuture X" with 8 flavors, you may see the post on my ins: olivape.enjo Hope you guys would enjoy!

Oh nice, I see your device now:

upload_2019-7-25_3-22-20.png

We gave you a Vendor badge
You may now start your own subforum to promote your product on the forum.

You can list deals, reviews, information, prices, updates, etc...

I sent you a PM with all of the vendor information.

MikeSolver

Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone, Herby here, new to this forum, and forums in general, I read alot but don't say alot most of the time, but thought I'd say hi, I'll add my introduction in that spot soon as I can, looking forward to a friendly place to learn, converse, debate, and maybe find some cool stuff.....
hii

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You may now start your own subforum to promote your product on the forum.

I hope they soon get a sub-forum going. I am not a pod type person but from the picture you posted, this looks so wicked. I might want to pick one of these up just for something different. Be nice to know if they are an open pod system though. Prefer something I can refill on my own over needing stuck to a company to buy disposable pods. Thinking that'll save tossing out plastic to landfills. At least save that much, maybe.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello, everyone. Obligatory new member post, lurked for a while, then signed up to get access to images that aren't tiny thumbnails (I couldnt read tasty diy recipes from the thumbnails!)

Thanks to everyone sharing knowledge and having fun here!
Welcome to VU @MisterEcks! :cheers:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello, everyone. Obligatory new member post, lurked for a while, then signed up to get access to images that aren't tiny thumbnails (I couldnt read tasty diy recipes from the thumbnails!)

Thanks to everyone sharing knowledge and having fun here!

Welcome, hope you like the diy here.

VU Sponsors