Become a Patron!

We're New Here 30ml Giveaway!!!

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey you guys!!! We just got here and thought that having an initial contest would be super fun!!! I am looking forward to getting to know each of you.

So I am going to be giving away 30ml bottles of e-juice your choice!!!

I am in desperate need of Contest Ideas!!! They need to be fun and simple enough for everybody to enjoy!!!

Winners will be selected at random. Only USA and Military with FPO or APO are able to receive prizes but anybody can participate...

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hi DIY flavorshack! Welcome to VU.
A simple contest would be a fun contest.
One that stands out is the "make a story" contest.
It's simple. You start out with a few lines then the next person has to limit/add to the story. You can set up how many words/sentences you want in the contest. It would be a continuous contest with a lot of participation. The only rule would be no back to back replies for one person. Of course, the standard forum rules here at VU would apply. (Not many of course).

Thank you for this contest.
That sounds awesome!!! Thank You

And thanks so much for the warm welcome!!!

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you guys so much for this lovely contest. It was a blast and got to meet some really cool people in the topic/thread that I can now call friends! This is a really great way to introduce your flavors to many people. This place is a great outlet for your company.

I want to also say thank you to jj2 for hosting the contest and being very professional about it. You are a pleasure to speak with!

I will be writing more stuff as the product comes in. So expect a review soon.

Great job DIY Flavor Shack Inc.!!!!!!!

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hey you guys!!! We just got here and thought that having an initial contest would be super fun!!! I am looking forward to getting to know each of you.

So I am going to be giving away 30ml bottles of e-juice your choice!!!

I am in desperate need of Contest Ideas!!! They need to be fun and simple enough for everybody to enjoy!!!

Winners will be selected at random. Only USA and Military with FPO or APO are able to receive prizes but anybody can participate...
I won a contest that was run by another VU member from DIY Flavor Shack. Got my juice in just a few days and LOVED it!!! I immediately ordered the DIY flavor since I mostly DIY my juice. It's great and Dawn is so incredibly kind. Great communication and very fast shipping! Highly recommend them.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks rolltide I look forward to this company :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let me be the one to suggest 4 flavors this place carries.
Spiced Fried apple.
Lava Flow/hot lava flow.
Horchata.
Caramel Cap.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What's a meme?

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I happen to like the word association game it's funny and interactive. It can make things extremely awkward, but that's what brings out people lol

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And I do like that story idea Artemis suggested. Rod and I started one in the new thread lol. More suggestions would be great though. Not many folks are dropping by :(

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ah yes now I know what that is! Great idea UncleRJ!

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

tumblr_n2po84DpUw1qjnhqgo1_500_zpsglvwur1j.jpg

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hey you guys!!! Thanks for the incredibly warm welcome...We can't wait to get to know everybody!!! But I figured I would give away some 30mls of juice.
Here is what I need from winners:

An email sent to [email protected] (you must send an email to us...we get these much faster than if you submit a message or thread through the forum.

(Please include the following information. It makes it easier to find your win in the emails :))

Subject: New Here 30ml Giveaway
Body: Your name, Shipping address, and flavor/strength of the e-liquid you would like to receive. (check out our website to pick your poison @ www.diyflavorshack.com)

.......and the winners are.....

Artemis
UncleRJ
CTFX

Congrats you guys and I hope you enjoy!!!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOVE DIYFS!!! Their flavorings are AWESOME, I've made the BEST juices with them! The banana cream is sooo good, and Mr. Good Stuff is the bomb! The cheesecake....the BIRTHDAY CAKE....holy vanilla.....IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its a Vaping forum why not have a smokeout picture contest?? whoever can block their face with vape when taking a pic :p

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got mine today also. Thank you very much! Unfortunately the cheesecake flavor I ordered was very cheesy and personally made me sick. I am not saying I won't oder from you again. I just chose the wrong flavor. I rushed into ordering because I had to get the info over to you folks.

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
I got mine today also. Thank you very much! Unfortunately the cheesecake flavor I ordered was very cheesy and personally made me sick. I am not saying I won't oder from you again. I just chose the wrong flavor. I rushed into ordering because I had to get the info over to you folks.
Oooh Yuck...I am so sorry that you didn't like it. If you like cheesecakes I would recommend a strawberry, cherry, or even chocolate cheesecake!!!

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Hi! Just wanted to update this thread. I finally tried the Fire and Ice. I have never tried this flavor profile in the 5 and 1/2 years of vaping. I'm liking this very much. I have had cinnamon in the past from other vendors that would burn my mouth. This one is tasty and is gentle to my mouth. I'm going to send a sample of this to my brother hoping he can quit his chewing tobacco habit.

Thanks again!
I am so excited you like it. Let us know if you need anything !!!!

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
May end up being complicated I dont know but I rember I used to have fun playing a game over on another forum. It was an excel sheet with numbers kinda like bingo and it would go for several round before the winner was drawn. Say there was 1000 numbers round 1 you could pick 2 numbers from 1-100 but could not pick anything that had already been picked. Round two you pick 2 number 101-201 and it would continue until the board was full then they would draw a certain amount of numbers for prizes and whoever had those numbers won the prize. They had a public spreadsheet so you could look to see what numbers were available. I always liked that one. I also like the word games

DIY Flavor Shack Inc.

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
May end up being complicated I dont know but I rember I used to have fun playing a game over on another forum. It was an excel sheet with numbers kinda like bingo and it would go for several round before the winner was drawn. Say there was 1000 numbers round 1 you could pick 2 numbers from 1-100 but could not pick anything that had already been picked. Round two you pick 2 number 101-201 and it would continue until the board was full then they would draw a certain amount of numbers for prizes and whoever had those numbers won the prize. They had a public spreadsheet so you could look to see what numbers were available. I always liked that one. I also like the word games
I will have to look into it. It sounds really interesting!!!

VU Sponsors