Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Trying not to look, thanks Vape Fan...
😑
Standard mesh size and postless deck, plus
Remove without emptying tank, plus
21700, plus
$80, plus
I've been avoiding the boro like the plague after having me butt handed to me in me hat down in BB hole. This might trip me up. Thanks again VF...🤨 lol

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
They're in stock @ Vapesourcing, 63 I think, after code, before shipping. Both have free ship @ 99

I have questions, and hoping to make a fast decision to buy or not. Not really looking for a boro but saw this and have a use for it.
Compatible with other boro tanks, but I know there are differences in some.
And the tip. Its more than just another 510 isn't it? Need to be for boro, and fit the opening at the top of the mod(not just the threading)?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Trying not to look, thanks Vape Fan...
😑
Standard mesh size and postless deck, plus
Remove without emptying tank, plus
21700, plus
$80, plus
I've been avoiding the boro like the plague after having me butt handed to me in me hat down in BB hole. This might trip me up. Thanks again VF...🤨 lol
You're most welcome ! Any time ! (I get the chance :D)
The thing about this one is, you can buy a different front panel color from SC, but that's it. At least unil if/when they sell enough to have an accessories market.
I don't have a boro, and don't want near any holes. I don't think this one would be.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
IKD about this af for duals, anything bigger than 3.5id isn't my preference, and never liked bigger coils to compensate for deck space.
With either face plate, seems most af, following path of least resistance, would be mostly front af. This thought could be flawed.
1674689953848.png

The edges of the mod around the tank aren't pretty enough to run no front panel. But would be easier to get air to the back,,,maybe.

1674690006265.png

Who's got a front and back af boro, to comment about?

Can't be just any 510 dt, can it?

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If it's compatible with other boros it has to have threaded nut, any 510 will fit.
Not sure of there are non standard boros out there. Haven't kept track of the explosion.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
The mesh deck would prob be my least interest. I'd have to figure out what rolls to buy and what size to get, cut my own mesh and probably still be too low, since I'm thinking .5ish for a boro. Highest pre-cut mesh I've used is .2

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The mesh deck would prob be my least interest. I'd have to figure out what rolls to buy and what size to get, cut my own mesh and probably still be too low, since I'm thinking .5ish for a boro. Highest pre-cut mesh I've used is .2
Standard size 16x6.8 mm same as your Doom, OG Profile, and a few others.
I'm stuck on rda's anyway....
The two things I'm always looking for are chamber size and chimney length.
Small and short and this ain't it if there's room for duals. Thanks for talking me out of it....lol. Report back if it's a Mikey Mod!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
34 more = free ship (14.xx), so would get it for 20 more, value but for more $...hmmm. They have anything you want? :p

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I got off of it about as fast as I got on. Now I'm back on the fence.
It has drawbacks.
Main one is Sourcemore has something else I want that's in stock but that AIO would delay everything. And IK how they are, they cost less than others on pre-orders but take forever to get them in.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Looks to me like it would work well. But what do I know...
If in that mod, glass would slid down enough to easily fill?
That type of fill method prone to leak?
Pro's/cons slider vs plug?
1675630488834.png1675630125771.png

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks to me like it would work well. But what do I know...
If in that mod, glass would slid down enough to easily fill?
That type of fill method prone to leak?
Pro's/cons slider vs plug?
View attachment 202114View attachment 202113
I think the glass would slide far enough to fill as it doesn't need to go far, just enough for bottle tip.
My question is will the door cover the bottom of the boro and restrict air? Looks to me like it will and no side air...
1675633504893.png

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Seems as long as there's an open area at the front bottom of the tank, should get enough air for a loose rdl, dont ya reckon?
Wouldn't matter if the tank has side openings cuz the mod doesn't.

edit: maybe you meant the mod and tank af lining up...I'll look at that

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Seems as long as there's an open area at the front bottom of the tank, should get enough air for a loose rdl, dont ya reckon?
Wouldn't matter if the tank has side openings cuz the mod doesn't.

edit: maybe you meant the mod and tank af lining up...I'll look at that
I reckon it would get enough air, but it sure looks like the bottom would be covered. Front of cover is concave, back would have to be flat to keep the tank tight. Honestly not sure how they say it's compatible with all boros...
1675635972170.png
I meant the mod has no side air. The standard boro is open on all sides.
Never had any leaks from the glass just a buggered up oring from time to time but pretty rare to ever leak for me.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I watched part of the video again, the large opening door is not flat on the back and looks like the opening is a little lower than I thought it would be. Should get enough air....???...

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Not very scientific but sheds some light.
Looks like af would line up better with the MC tank.
And here's the back of the adjustable. Most likely that adjustment would be removed [leave the knob]. There are 2 more af holes on either side.
1675639885301.png

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not much on it atm.
Looks like a good deal @ $79 shipped (Vapesourcing + code)
Get lots w/it...but no single coil deck, and I presume other dt's can be easily had but don't know which.
View attachment 201720
That coming from China? Verizon 2 will released even before you get the first one. hahah

I rather spend a few bucks more and purchase from within the US

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
That coming from China? Verizon 2 will released even before you get the first one. hahah

I rather spend a few bucks more and purchase from within the US
I didnt get it. As time passed, I seen some issues with it, and for me. V2 would need to be pretty different to get my att. So diff that it couldn't be a V2

Reactions: STX

VU Sponsors