Become a Patron!

What are some cheap underground brands?

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
While I do enjoy the bigger brands and flavors, my wallet does not, so I'm thinking there has to be some good underground brands with high quality juice with a low price. It is really hard just ordering offline not knowing what youre getting so Id love some suggestions. The flavors Ive gone back to are blueberry, strawberry cream, coffee, and butterscotch types. Any and all appreciated!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
While I do enjoy the bigger brands and flavors, my wallet does not, so I'm thinking there has to be some good underground brands with high quality juice with a low price. It is really hard just ordering offline not knowing what youre getting so Id love some suggestions. The flavors Ive gone back to are blueberry, strawberry cream, coffee, and butterscotch types. Any and all appreciated!

D.I.Y. :D It doesn't get any cheaper than that.

N8Julo43

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TMAXX No Frills Mls

They have several blueberry and strawberry flavors. $6 per 30mls.

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Appreciate it guys, anybody else that sees this can just keep listing for other people as well

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
vapingunderground.com/threads/best-ejuice-vendors-under-10-per-30ml.8538

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive thought about it, but I just dont think im ready for all that yet

Well get ready man!!!!:) it's not as hard as some people make it out to be and its a fun hobby, go over to the DIY section when you get a chance and start reading some stuff. Of course initial start is more than a couple bottles but man if you want to save money this is the way to do it big time.

Lots of helpful peeps on here to help you out:)

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well get ready man!!!!:) it's not as hard as some people make it out to be and its a fun hobby, go over to the DIY section when you get a chance and start reading some stuff. Of course initial start is more than a couple bottles but man if you want to save money this is the way to do it big time.

Lots of helpful peeps on here to help you out:)
Yea thats what ive heard! The closest I am to it right now is I make bottles last longer by topping them off with VG when they're half empty lol, When i save a little, ill start, best place for diluted nic,pg,vg and flavoring? Heard freedomsmokes, not sure tho

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You guys are awesome! I figured Id throw one in I use, Ive tried some others I didnt like but their blueberry is amazing, on me at all times, alot of flavor zeusejuice.com
They have every flavor imaginable
5.99 for 12ml
22.99 for 50ml

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You guys are awesome! I figured Id throw one in I use, Ive tried some others I didnt like but their blueberry is amazing, on me at all times, alot of flavor zeusejuice.com

5.99 for 12ml
22.99 for 50ml
I used to really love Zeus... but the last couple orders I got were very heavy handed on the sweetener :(

PyroTekRob

Member For 4 Years
I haven't tried them yet, but I plan to check out the Predator.io line. Pretty decent prices. $7 30ML, $25 120ML.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

jtp_96

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jar Juice Vapes Based out of Tennessee. All bottles are 120 Mil and are $20. Follow them on FB because they have weekly deals for their FB fans. Any blend, any nicotine level, extra flavor shots, USPS priority shipping. Just took advantage of a special a couple weeks ago, 2 bottles for $25. Great flavor. My personal favorite is Liquid Gold. Others I like are Chocolate covered Strawberry and Bettlejuice.

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im just mentioning this, its not that cheap but one of my favorite brands. Moonmountain.com
Havent had a flavor I have not liked yet, and to me, that is worth mentioning

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jar Juice Vapes Based out of Tennessee. All bottles are 120 Mil and are $20. Follow them on FB because they have weekly deals for their FB fans. Any blend, any nicotine level, extra flavor shots, USPS priority shipping. Just took advantage of a special a couple weeks ago, 2 bottles for $25. Great flavor. My personal favorite is Liquid Gold. Others I like are Chocolate covered Strawberry and Bettlejuice.
Danggg, definately checkin that out

furyvape.com has been my go to company for the last couple months. Its not extremely cheap but for premium juice the price is about right. 5.99 for 10ml and 14.99 for 30ml. They also have sent me free 10ml samples on a majority of my orders.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, I have tried all of them. My favorite so far is "Light", "Aybiss", & "Redux". Dark & Phantom are good too, but I like the other 3 a little better. Fastest shipping juice company I've ever delt with too.
Predator is an off-shoot of Bombies.

300ml of it right here (3mg nic)

Predator.jpg

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So that predator MUST be good, 300ml?? Whats it taste like?

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So that predator MUST be good, 300ml?? Whats it taste like?

The website descriptions are pretty accurate. Heck, for 7 bucks for a 30ml bottle, try them all. With the Phantom & Dark, the flavor profiles are really good, but they just need to intensify the flavor a bit more in my opinion. Your opinion may be different.

sleepyi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Juice Mafia

I just got my sample pack (three 15ml bottles for $12.99) in the mail yesterday and am letting the juices steep

PyroTekRob

Member For 4 Years
Yes, I have tried all of them. My favorite so far is "Light", "Aybiss", & "Redux". Dark & Phantom are good too, but I like the other 3 a little better. Fastest shipping juice company I've ever delt with too.
Predator is an off-shoot of Bombies.

300ml of it right here (3mg nic)

View attachment 29924
Just ordered a 30ML bottle of all their flavors. Hope it gets here soon.

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
We like Redux and Dark, they are the only ones we've gotten in to so far. But the bottles smell amazing. Can't wait to try Phantom and Light.

Well i ordered Dark and Abyss, let me know how Abyss is when you try it

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you guys havent tried the One Hit Wonder liquids, you should, I have Rocket Man right now and its amazing, im getting Milk Man next, its not super cheap but $60 for 180mls or 6oz is wayy cheaper than other brands

BreeZyCloudZ

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Abyss is the Honeydew Cream? The girlfriend took that one with her. I think she was steeping it. I'll see if she's tried it yet.

Ohh ok, yea thatd be cool cause idk how honeydew is, overall how is the liquids quality? Does it seem like good ingredients? Cause some juice ives gotten has a oily base you cant get out

PyroTekRob

Member For 4 Years
Ohh ok, yea thatd be cool cause idk how honeydew is, overall how is the liquids quality? Does it seem like good ingredients? Cause some juice ives gotten has a oily base you cant get out
Seem to be very well made. They are by the same company as Bombies. Taste is there, along with vapor production.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Blue Dot Vapors. $17 per 100ml (comes in 50ml bottles) The two I just bought are "Blues Greek Yogurt max VG", and "Milk of the Poppy 30/70 pg/vg". The Blues Greek Yogurt is quite good. Nice blueberry yogurt flavor. Haven't tried the Milk of the Poppy yet. Also, many people say the CTC Cereal which is a cinnamon crunch, is really good.

Love the bottles they use too. No need to transfer into a usable dripper bottle.

bluedot.jpg

barbaraann72

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blue Dot Vapors. $17 per 100ml (comes in 50ml bottles) The two I just bought are "Blues Greek Yogurt max VG", and "Milk of the Poppy 30/70 pg/vg". The Blues Greek Yogurt is quite good. Nice blueberry yogurt flavor. Haven't tried the Milk of the Poppy yet. Also, many people say the CTC Cereal which is a cinnamon crunch, is really good.

Love the bottles they use too. No need to transfer into a usable dripper bottle.

View attachment 30886
Milk of the Poppy????
This GoT fangirl needs to investigate!

VU Sponsors