Become a Patron!

What Are The Features Of Eleaf Pico Compaq Kit?

gearvitaid

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Hey guys. Have you used the Pico Kit by Eleaf? This time I'm gonna introduce the follow up to it – Pico Compaq Kit, don't miss out if you like.

Eleaf Pico Compaq Kit looks a bit different from the original Pico Kit due to its exquisite, embedded panels and more ergonomic finish. Powered by a single 18650 battery hidden under the top-located screw cap, it features a maximum power output of 40W. Charges are done by way of a Type-C USB port, rather than a micro USB port, to make plugging it in easier. On the control face, there's also a display screen with a horizontal menu, it shows crystal-clear vape data in white font on a black background.
Eleaf-Pico-Compaq-Pod-Mod-Kit.png

Above the screen are an intuitive fire button and a little switch for airflow adjustment. Two adjustment buttons below the screen make changing settings and modes absolutely effortless. From the appearance, it's hard to see how the pod connects with the mod but I guess that is via a magnetic connection. The capacity of the pod is unknown now, however, I bet it won't be less than 3ml. All in all, you might as well try the Pico Compaq Kit if you think the original Pico Kit good.

You may also like: harga voopoo vinci x 70w

VU Sponsors