Become a Patron!

What Are You Biggest Vaping Pet Peeves 2.0

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
ok, here is one.

someone that has a for sale thread. then adds shit in the middle of the thread. and for sale threads where its hard to tell what is sold or not. and a certain thread that has SO MUCH its like :eek:

Like having to scroll back to the top to read a long list of stuff. Or better yet, having to look at a group photo of gear to see what’s on offer!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
What is the best blah blah vape blah blah i can get? I absolutely hate that shit.

Even better when it’s from someone who is buying their first mod! I want to buy the best, most powerful and *cheapest* rig I can.

Just start with Smok, y’all. Everyone else does! :teehee:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Do you mean if someone Vapes 0mg nic then it’s considered a hobby? Cuz I could see that then.

I vape 0nic and it is not just a hobby- still keeps me from smoking cigarettes- I weaned myself down from 24 nic to zero in 4 years.
I still vape and still not craving cigarettes- the flavors are enough for me to not want a cigarette which is a miracle after a 30+ year nasty cigarette habit.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even better when it’s from someone who is buying their first mod! I want to buy the best, most powerful and *cheapest* rig I can.

Just start with Smok, y’all. Everyone else does! :teehee:
Everyone should buy a Smok for their first so they learn why you don't buy Smok.

When I started vaping everyone bought Kanger as their first mod.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Everyone should buy a Smok for their first so they learn why you don't buy Smok.

When I started vaping everyone bought Kanger as their first mod.

I had those Kanger Evods with a 650mah internal cell mod! Then six years later...like a fast forward in a movie...I bought a Smok kit from my convenience store guy. I felt bad since I wasn’t buying smokes from him!

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still daily vaping my first Kanger mod I bought about 4 years ago.
Bought 6 backups, but have not needed them yet.
the Kbox Mini is a good mod. The later Kangers not so much.
I sort of wish I still had mine, but I gifted to someone years ago. Don't even remember who.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Can you blame em? With a probable looming flavor ban the smart business move is to sell down stock.
Well, then, I guess I won't be buying any more vape stuff
shrug.gif

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I vape 0nic and it is not just a hobby- still keeps me from smoking cigarettes- I weaned myself down from 24 nic to zero in 4 years.
I still vape and still not craving cigarettes- the flavors are enough for me to not want a cigarette which is a miracle after a 30+ year nasty cigarette habit.
That makes a lot more sense with you putting it that way. Thank you for that! I just never knew anyone that vaped 0mg.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Vaping "no flavour" isn't really flavourless. VG has a slight sweetness to it. I've vaped unflavoured VG before. It's actually kind of nice for a change.
Hmm... I’ll have to try it sometime

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about people who still smoke and vape trying to do product reviews.. The way I see it is he isn't committed to vaping and still depends on smoking so he isn't looking at it from a pure source window

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
How about people who still smoke and vape trying to do product reviews.. The way I see it is he isn't committed to vaping and still depends on smoking so he isn't looking at it from a pure source window

Now I’m curious who this is! That is very uncool, though.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Still daily vaping my first Kanger mod I bought about 4 years ago.
Bought 6 backups, but have not needed them yet.
the Kbox Mini is a good mod. The later Kangers not so much.

I still have and use daily my original Kanger Nebox I bought around 4 years ago- it goes everywhere with me, my favorite mod! I know some hate on it calling it the "leak box" but I have not had any issues with mine- love it so much I bought 2 more at $10.00 each on sale and stored away in my cabinet for the day when my beloved 1st Nebox stops working. Poor thing was scraped up so I bought a wrap - lol!

20190506_124430.jpg

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a friend at work that I helped get off the stinkies vapes 45mg unflavored juice. For the life of me don't know how he hasn't croaked from nicotine overdose.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have and use daily my original Kanger Nebox I bought around 4 years ago- it goes everywhere with me, my favorite mod! I know some hate on it calling it the "leak box" but I have not had any issues with mine- love it so much I bought 2 more at $10.00 each on sale and stored away in my cabinet for the day when my beloved 1st Nebox stops working. Poor thing was scraped up so I bought a wrap - lol!

View attachment 149478

That wrap looks awesome, Snap. And with the mods you’ve got, that being your favorite really says a lot!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a friend at work that I helped get off the stinkies vapes 45mg unflavored juice. For the life of me don't know how he hasn't croaked from nicotine overdose.

Juuls are around 60 mg.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Is he vaping plus ohm and low wattage?

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Had no idea of that. Guess you can teach an old fart something new.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 149478
Glad you like em and they work well for ya.

I got most of my Kbox mini's on clearance with an avg price of around $23. And the last 2 I got that was the entire kit with a Subtank mini too. Which still sells for close to $20 alone.
all white or SS of course ;)

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
.6 to .7 ohms at 20 or so watts if I remember right.

He’d pretty much be okay. The higher the ohms and the lower the watts, the less the nic hits you afaik. I’m vaping 35-50mg with 1.2 ohm coils at @16-20w.

Edit: not as an ADV. For a change from 3mg.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
That wrap looks awesome, Snap. And with the mods you’ve got, that being your favorite really says a lot!

Thanks Rhianne on the wrap- I think its my favorite because I don't have to baby it, plus my 1st step up mod with a removable 18650 battery- it goes outside while I garden- its the one I throw in my pocket or purse or in my car- no worries of breaking glass- holds 10 mls and I use a Samsung 30Q in it so long battery life- vapes great!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Glad you like em and they work well for ya.

I got most of my Kbox mini's on clearance with an avg price of around $23. And the last 2 I got that was the entire kit with a Subtank mini too. Which still sells for close to $20 alone.
all white or SS of course ;)

In the beginning all my mods were white- I sort of branched out into the colorful ones now- lol!

inganeer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys are making me feel really old lol. None of these were around when I quit. I was upstairs the other day and ran across one of my cig a likes that I quit with.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You guys are making me feel really old lol. None of these were around when I quit. I was upstairs the other day and ran across one of my cig a likes that I quit with.

I quit with cigalikes and moved up to egos, Evods and T3S.
Then to mods and tanks which was the Kanger Kbox mini and Subtank mini.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Was it a glowing red tip one? I tried to quit with those, but no cigar. :heehee:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
One of my biggest Pet Peeves is when I buy something - then within a day or two after that company has a big sale running like 10- 20% off
Never fails- a few months ago MFS had the SMM Elevates for $16.00- I bought 2, within that week MFS marked them down to $12.00 each- ugh!
I bought the UD Zephyrus from FT- yes 2 days later- 15% off- well a I bought another Zephyrus along with some other stuff.
Just never fails for me- ugh

:gaah::cuss2::tantrum:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Same happened to me right before Halloween. I bought wire at AVS, then a 25% off sale hit. :facepalm: Really hadn't considered a Halloween sale. I'd be more mad about the randomness of a sale, like you experienced.

Yes like 8Vape- they have sales- but then I bought a Penguin kit- within 3 days a big 20% off sitewide sale, just a random sale, lol.
I bought 2 wraps for my Nebox off of eBay- next day I get a $5.00 off eBay coupon a $25.00 purchase- ugh- just never fails for me.
I guess I have a knack- lol! Sure we are not talking a lot of money savings, but still every little bit on any sale helps.
Wow Huck, that 25% off sale on Halloween - you just missed it, nope I would be mad- lol!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One of my biggest Pet Peeves is when I buy something - then within a day or two after that company has a big sale running like 10- 20% off
Never fails- a few months ago MFS had the SMM Elevates for $16.00- I bought 2, within that week MFS marked them down to $12.00 each- ugh!
I bought the UD Zephyrus from FT- yes 2 days later- 15% off- well a I bought another Zephyrus along with some other stuff.
Just never fails for me- ugh

That one gets the Winner emoji. We need one of those here!

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Every time I think I'm all set with equipment someone here posts another RDA I think I'll like.

Currently 2 in my shopping cart I'm trying to convince myself I don't need.

I'm weak. I may need psychological help.

VU Sponsors