Become a Patron!

What can I put in a Cleito RTA?

ShishkaBerry

Member For 4 Years
OK I'm a total noob to coils and RTAs, this is my first one. I've been researching this for a while but I'm suffering from information overload! The coils that come preinstalled are kanthal single wrap claptons .35-.45 ohm (mine read at .44) and are 3mm diameter. The deck diameter is 17.2mm and the post dimensions are 4.2×3.2×7.8mm (LWH). I'd like to get into something beefier in the temp control category as I've only done vw so far with kanthal. Someone put 28/34 aliens (attached picture) in one but I'm not sure if that style is good for every day vaping or just for comps. Buddy at the local shop said they need 4 minutes between puffs to cool down!
My main issue will be space as the deck is tiny compared to most. I'm still trying to familiarize myself with the relationship of gauges and wraps.
Also as a ridiculous side question, could I cram anything in there that would work at 200 watts? I accidentally had my cuboid on 173 and hauled on it for a split second, almost died from the awesome cloud. Didn't pop the coil thank god. If so I'd only do it as a fun experiment, not for daily use. I just want to see if I can do it haha!

Attachments

• 308b6d91969e2c22aaeb91e552bb58.jpg
    308b6d91969e2c22aaeb91e552bb58.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you can do any build you want. as long as you size it to fit in the space you have..
The bigger the coil and the more watts you feed it the hotter it gets and longer it takes to cool down....

Yes you could build a coil that will fire at 200 watts. I doubt you would want to vape it but it is possible. As you saw with the 170watt hit.

I would build the Clieto for an enjoyable vape....... Get yourself a dripper or at least an atomizer DESIGNED to be built on, to play with builds with.

VU Sponsors