Become a Patron!

What did you do today that is vape related?

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Did you try a new flavor?
Get vape mail?
Try a new build or coil?
Talk to someone about vaping?
But something cool?

Post up anything vape related that you did today!

Here is my contribution:

Today I made 4 x 30ml bottles of DIY juice.
Strawberries and Cream
Simple Blue Raspberry
Raspberry Lemonade
Vanilla Cream Tobacco

How about you all?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
HA! I walk, talk, and breath vaping from the minute I get up to when I go to sleep, and sometimes in between.

1240067_225582577638962_1533925602_n (1).jpg 2012-09-08_15-05-20_428.jpg 734762_10200308930667420_2126514870_n.jpg 11169403_10206858685007185_472018833843657528_n.jpg 521870_571611419543720_585351794_n.jpg Untitled.jpgmmmmeeee.jpg 733850_10202535763176841_1786526383_n.jpg Mark_and_me.jpg unnamed (2).jpg 11866447_10207568739878113_7079509977871207263_n.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
1. Re-wicked my Billow V3 Plus and cleaned the 36 over 26 fused Clapton build on it.
2. Checked status on some orders made
3. Did the daily shake of my DIY as it steeps
4. Charged some LG HG2 batteries and replaced the ones I used all day.
5. Swapped out and used 3 other tanks throughout the day.
6. Made some 36g over 28g fused claptons

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Put a parallel coil in my rig v2 and trying goblin energy from vape wild.

How much does it cost to start making your own juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BKTOAD

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Put a parallel coil in my rig v2 and trying goblin energy from vape wild.

How much does it cost to start making your own juice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends. $.80 per 30ml or so. But that is not factoring in flavors that you buy and don't like. Gets to be a slippery slope buying flavors. Takes a bit of time and experience to make really awesome juice, unless you find an awesome recipe.

Tons of other threads on that topic.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Besides the pics above of vaping, I talk with manufacturers, and vendors everyday. Try a new juice every other day. Answer emails, and PM's from vapers who need help daily. Post here, and on all vaping social media daily, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, pinterest, and G+ . Plus moderate this forum.
Oh yeah, and work a regular full time job. So my life is consumed around vaping non stop

addtext_com_MTk1NDAyNTY5NzU.jpghkykyukyuy88888.jpg .

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well, lemme think... hmmm... I vaped.

bluevape.jpg

That one, today. And oh yeah, I dry-burned and re-wicked it this morning, because I remembered thinking it tasted kinda crappy, a couple times yesterday.

Andria

(and I can also vouch for Juicy's posts, because I saw a lot of them in the fuggee thread. :D)

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fresh cellucotton in my Aromamizer V2. Started a bottle of DIY FW cheesecake
Fresh cellucotton in my Boreas. Started a bottle of DIY FW butterscotch.
Made 120ml of DIY MBV Blue Moo
Checked Aromamizer Plus vapemail tracking 3 times hahaha edit: 4 now
Read VU, ECF, facebook vape groups and vaping news.
Watched some VU live
Vaped.

Vapemail hasn't budged but I'm expecting stuff from Amazon tomorrow. On Sunday. Fuck yeah.

Amazon on Sunday 1.jpg

Amazon on Sunday 2.jpg

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fresh cellucotton in my Aromamizer V2. Started a bottle of DIY FW cheesecake
Fresh cellucotton in my Boreas. Started a bottle of DIY FW butterscotch.
Made 120ml of DIY MBV Blue Moo
Checked Aromamizer Plus vapemail tracking 3 times hahaha edit: 4 now
Read VU, ECF & facebook vape groups.
Watched some VU live
Vaped.

Vapemail hasn't budged but I'm expecting stuff from Amazon tomorrow. On Sunday. Fuck yeah.

View attachment 71641

View attachment 71642

Amazon Prime rocks. :D So does the Dark Tower. I've been thinking for a while it was getting to be time for a re-read. :D

Andria

Mowgli

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Amazon Prime rocks. :D So does the Dark Tower. I've been thinking for a while it was getting to be time for a re-read. :D

Andria
I'm re-reading Clive Barker ~ The Great And Secret Show right now
CB ~ Everville is probably next.

Those 2 from Amazon will re-complete the series for me.
Last time I read DT 1-7 in 2005-2006 it was all Grant Hardcover 1st Edition except Gunslinger (Grant 2nd)
I had to sell those back when me & she smoked $600/month between us WTF
I'll probably re-read The Tower series after the Barker pair.
I have Wind through The Keyhole to fit into it this time. I got that in HC used/like new for under $10

I cloud my room up with vapor when I read in bed every night for OT content

Last edited:

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice coils. You should be proud, they look great and bet they vape even better. I'm still trying to build stuff but still suck at it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Last time I read DT 1-7 in 2005-2006 it was all Grant Hardcover 1st Edition except Gunslinger (Grant 2nd)
I have Wind through The Keyhole to fit into it this time. I got that in HC used/like new for under $10

All mine are paperbacks, but every one after Wizard and Glass are in those fancy big paperback editions; excellent artwork on the covers. We also found a collectible graphic novel edition, in large format, in our used bookstore -- my husband says "isn't this what y'all are reading?" My son and I just about both had a stroke, to see THAT! :giggle:

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I also need to re-read the entire Wheel of Time series, Robert Jordan, but we don't have all of them. Originally I got several from the library.

Andria

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Nice coils. You should be proud, they look great and bet they vape even better. I'm still trying to build stuff but still suck at it.
Thank you, sir! I saw that twisted monstrosity you built. Scary! But in a good, "damn I wanna vape that!", kinda way. :D

Whiskeywarrior

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It had a huge ramp up time so it went into the "I suck pile". It did have a huge flavor hit though, and cloud city. I'm still learning only started building a few weeks ago.

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I have the same Barker books pulled out to re-read.
Haven't yet, because I almost never read a physical BOOK anymore - I do all my reading on a Kindle, which is easier to hold while lying in bed, lol.
But they're paperbacks at least...

Gunslinger stuff, I think is about 50/50 hardcover and paperback but i don't think I'll re-read 'em. There's a movie coming, or something, right?
Hmmmmm....

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lets see....got three vape mail deliveries, a order of flavors, a order of glass bottles, and a order of 1ml syringes. Bought a hard case to turn into a juice storage container. Hung out at a shop and helped someone with the tfv8 rba head. Vaped a lot. Made two batches of juice (120ml), 4 10 ml test batches, ordered two squares of pick and pluck foam for the hard case.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing today except vape .. but then today is only a few hours old so far :)

Got vape mail last week and set up the Rose V3 for the first time yesterday. Going to have to try a different coil later today, I think I have too much surface area on this one. Might also get the UTA2 going :cool:

flipthebuzzard

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Did you try a new flavor?
Get vape mail?
Try a new build or coil?
Talk to someone about vaping?
But something cool?

Post up anything vape related that you did today!

Here is my contribution:

Today I made 4 x 30ml bottles of DIY juice.
Strawberries and Cream
Simple Blue Raspberry
Raspberry Lemonade
Vanilla Cream Tobacco

How about you all?
Any chance you could give me a heads up on how you produce your Strawberries and Cream...?

I'm new to the vaping world and literally just started making DIY.

Have made a basic one with FA Strawb 5% FA Fresh Cream 2% in a 3mg 90%VG juice (i have a mild intolerance to PG) and its just not quiet right.. Tasting a little bitter and not creamy at all.
I am now steeping a batch to see if that helps...

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any chance you could give me a heads up on how you produce your Strawberries and Cream...?

Thanks!

I'd be happy to. This is a new recipe for me so I can't say if it's good or bad. I'm letting it steep for a week before trying it.

Mine is for a 70 vg/30 pg so you will have to adjust for your needs.
1.5 mg nicotine
8% strawberry (Liquid Barn)
5% fresh cream (Liquid Barn)

Recipe
5.85 ml pg
19.313 ml vg
.937 ml nicotine (48 mg)
2.4 ml strawberry
1.5 ml fresh cream

It's not fancy but I wanted to start simple and build up from there.

New Amsterdam Vape has a recipe on YouTube that I want to try. You may want to check out their page, not a ton of videos but some good stuff there.

flipthebuzzard

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'd be happy to. This is a new recipe for me so I can't say if it's good or bad. I'm letting it steep for a week before trying it.

Mine is for a 70 vg/30 pg so you will have to adjust for your needs.
1.5 mg nicotine
8% strawberry (Liquid Barn)
5% fresh cream (Liquid Barn)

Recipe
5.85 ml pg
19.313 ml vg
.937 ml nicotine (48 mg)
2.4 ml strawberry
1.5 ml fresh cream

It's not fancy but I wanted to start simple and build up from there.

New Amsterdam Vape has a recipe on YouTube that I want to try. You may want to check out their page, not a ton of videos but some good stuff there.
Awesome thank you :)

I think I'll need to up my %ages a bit on this one. (Been reading up a bit more of how PG carries more flavour) as I'm so heavy on VP to mimimal PG (although i appreciate the flavours are PG based)
Might try adding some FA Polar to 'cool' the vape harshness without minting the flavour at all, sounds an interesting add...

Will be interesting to see how a week or so steeping helps though...

Other two i have made so far, from my own recipe, are awesome right from producing
"Iced Cherry"-black cherry 6.5%,fresh cream 2%,xtra mint 1.5%
and
"Hypnotic Breeze"-hypnotic mist 6%,xtra mint 2%
All FA flavours. All 90%VG.

Am LOVING diy juice production already...!
Can see this becoming quite an addiction, ha!

Coil builds next... :)

Thanks again for your help.

CJ-3

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome thank you :)

I think I'll need to up my %ages a bit on this one. (Been reading up a bit more of how PG carries more flavour) as I'm so heavy on VP to mimimal PG (although i appreciate the flavours are PG based)
Might try adding some FA Polar to 'cool' the vape harshness without minting the flavour at all, sounds an interesting add...

Will be interesting to see how a week or so steeping helps though...

Other two i have made so far, from my own recipe, are awesome right from producing
"Iced Cherry"-black cherry 6.5%,fresh cream 2%,xtra mint 1.5%
and
"Hypnotic Breeze"-hypnotic mist 6%,xtra mint 2%
All FA flavours. All 90%VG.

Am LOVING diy juice production already...!
Can see this becoming quite an addiction, ha!

Coil builds next... :)

Thanks again for your help.

That Iced Cherry sounds very nice. I'm going to have to mix up something like that.

flipthebuzzard

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That Iced Cherry sounds very nice. I'm going to have to mix up something like that.
Thanks, it's not to shabby! (especially given the fact I'm very early days in my concoctions)

If you try it, let me know how you get on! Improvement tweaks welcome! :)
Cheers

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Watched a monkey, dog, cat and llama while on video chat with 6 other vapers, talking about vaping and forum stuff. Good times.

Same as above.

Helped moderate this forum.

Cleaned tank, dry burned coil and installed new wick.

Filled said tank a couple of times.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far, vooped and read VU whilsted vooping.

My wife and kid are sick so I get to go on a supply run for them a little later. I'll use that trip as a cover to swing by the local B&M to buy some juice I'll probably hate.

Big day planned over here. Big day..

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing beats a good voop.

Yesterday I tackled a bunch of long-sitting "eh, I'll get to it when I get to it" tanks and drippers. Cleaned em up good with alcohol and a water rinse with the ol' paper towel treatment. Clean as a whistle, now, and properly stowed away.

Rewicked my daily drivers. And finally, whipped out a bottle of apple pie running off of memory, not my notes, and I'm glad to say that it hit right on with the percentages and weights. Getting better at this DIY thing.

Speaking of DIY, on the non-vaping side, I'm replacing sink faucet fixtures this weekend. Kitchen one was no problemo, bathroom one is pretty gag worthy. No worries, I got this, everything came together nicely. Looking to run out to Lowe's this morning here in a second to get a couple sets of replacement lines so I can fix the hack job the last guy that did these, well, did.

And I installed a new TP holder, and it's magical.

I'm a good husband. I'm told there's a biscuit at stake.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wow, I have the same Barker books pulled out to re-read.
Haven't yet, because I almost never read a physical BOOK anymore - I do all my reading on a Kindle, which is easier to hold while lying in bed, lol.
But they're paperbacks at least...

Gunslinger stuff, I think is about 50/50 hardcover and paperback but i don't think I'll re-read 'em. There's a movie coming, or something, right?
Hmmmmm....

Even if there's a movie coming of the Dark Tower (which I kinda doubt, actually) it would not fail to disappoint probably 95% of everyone that saw it. I think that's why it won't be made; King realizes that. He's rich enough, and he realizes that, too. Such a smart man. :)

Andria

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Even if there's a movie coming of the Dark Tower (which I kinda doubt, actually) it would not fail to disappoint probably 95% of everyone that saw it. I think that's why it won't be made; King realizes that. He's rich enough, and he realizes that, too. Such a smart man. :)

Andria
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648190/

Prepare to either be super excited, or super disappointed. It's coming, and there's nothing the fans can do about it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1648190/

Prepare to either be super excited, or super disappointed. It's coming, and there's nothing the fans can do about it.

I hope he's found someone decent fpr the Gunslinger, instead of the hispanic guy I heard about at first, a few years ago. Daniel Craig would be my pick; he's got those "bombardier eyes."

Andria

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Read and posted on this forum, watched vaping youtube vids........and, of course.............vaped

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any time there's a movie based on a book I like, I see it - IF I see it - with minimal expectations.
I mean, I hope to like it, but that's about it...

Occasionally, I am pleasantly surprised.

Actually, I just noted on that IMDB write-up that this may well NOT be an attempt to cover any of the Dark Tower novels - but that it may be a kind of "sequel" or new story that follows.

Bottom line - there is NO WAY for a movie to please those of us who've become absorbed in a book and have a mental image of characters. But occasionally, film treatment takes what's good and adds TO it.

Come to think of it - I remember seeing "IT" and thinking, "huh! Not at all what I expected - but a really good scary movie!".
Or even something like Jurassic Park - not really "true" to the book, but certainly entertaining...:) Or heck - speaking of Clive Barker above....Hellraiser!!!

upload_2017-1-15_8-29-42.png

Andria
Hah. In this day of identity politics?

Meet Roland. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idris_Elba

f4milytime

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaped, built couple fused claptons, vaped, jumped on here, vaped again. Will go outside, and grill some grub for the family. I then probably vape even more. :)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Watched a monkey, dog, cat and llama while on video chat with 6 other vapers, talking about vaping and forum stuff. Good times.
tumblr_nuwidluXLh1sm7pv1o1_500_zpsvdeczcth.gif
orig_zps0kb1f5xg.gif

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Been ordering liquid since last night. I now have over 500ml's coming this week. Many flavors to try. Looking forward to the Steezcake and Gingerbread Man. Also waiting on all my diy flavors.

Today I bought yet another tool box for all my shit.

Vaped.

And fuck Starbucks!

VU Sponsors