Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Broke Dick - Payday Magnum - Very nice Banana and Cream taste on the inhale, exhale is hard to describe at this point. I'm thinking it's the bourbon being dominant at the moment combined with the other flavors. Haven't nailed it down just yet. May be able to distinguish the exhale better after letting it steep and the wick breaks in better. Good juice so far, but The 1st Magnum is still tops in my book.

I have a cart there and you’re making me want to get some!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Savage Jackman (yummy)
EtherVapes English Tob Blend in a tank mix with a bit of OHW Mini Muffin Man for some sweetness.

In two separate tanks.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Roxx Peppermint Cream in a tank mix with Vash’s Vanilla Tob. Minty creaminess that’s not menthol. Yummy.

Savage Jackman.
(Does anyone know of a clone for this? )

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
BB, which other Broke Dick did you try? Did you try the Guava one from Ruthless, btw? Sorry, I’m not sure which to get!

I've had the following from Broke Dick:
The 1st
The 1st Magnum
Payday Magnum
The 1st Magnum is my all time favorite of any juice and will be my go to from them. The 1st is ok but not as good as the Magnum version, the Payday Magnum is meh, but thankfully it's vapeable as I have another bottle to go through.

The Ruthless juice I got from Fuggin was the Bake It Nana Pie. I'm on my second tank and it's good enough that I just reordered another 5 bottles for $8 bucks + the fuggin shipping. Still inexpensive for 300mls. Did not try the Guava as it's not a flavor I care for.

Remember, flavors I like, you may not, kinda like music.:giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I've had the following from Broke Dick:
The 1st
The 1st Magnum
Payday Magnum
The 1st Magnum is my all time favorite of any juice and will be my go to from them. The 1st is ok but not as good as the Magnum version, the Payday Magnum is meh, but thankfully it's vapeable as I have another bottle to go through.

The Ruthless juice I got from Fuggin was the Bake It Nana Pie. I'm on my second tank and it's good enough that I just reordered another 5 bottles for $8 bucks + the fuggin shipping. Still inexpensive for 300mls. Did not try the Guava as it's not a flavor I care for.

Remember, flavors I like, you may not, kinda like music.:giggle:

I’ve never eaten a guava!! :giggle: I’ll try the Nana Pie one. But the shipping was crazy! $17 on $16 of juice. They sent me a 5% off code that took off 80 cents!!
Hey, I don’t goof on your music, bro.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
@Rhianne daddyvapor.com has free shipping and a bunch of juice for $2.99. Ejuicevapor.com has a bunch for $0.99 and for 4 bottles was a total of $10.15 after shipping

Thanks! I’ve spent so much since NY became a ban state, it’s crazy. I’m pretty broke now, though. Between nic, flavors and juice, I spent way too much. I’ll be eating PB this week!

Mechanical king

Bronze Contributor
Florida's on it's way now to being a ban state. Not ok. I really dont get it... I mean if we are banning flavors because its appealing to underage people, why havent we banned flavored alcohol? That causes more deaths than vaping. How many people die every day due to smoking cigarettes and the related illnesses? It makes absolutely no sense to me even IF it was the vaping "e juice" and not blackmarket thc crap

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Florida's on it's way now to being a ban state. Not ok. I really dont get it... I mean if we are banning flavors because its appealing to underage people, why havent we banned flavored alcohol? That causes more deaths than vaping. How many people die every day due to smoking cigarettes and the related illnesses? It makes absolutely no sense to me even IF it was the vaping "e juice" and not blackmarket thc crap

Have you checked out any of the threads here about the bans? It is crazy, and they are lying about most of it. You can also check out Regulator Watch on YT, he’s got some good interviews on the bans.
I’m hoping it will blow over. We have a three month trial period here. But a lot of small businesses are being threatened with bankruptcy. They should just regulate this, not ban it.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I just read something from The Sauce LA about nationwide flavor bans coming in six weeks. I thought we had til May 2020 for FDA bans.
Does anyone know what’s up with this? They’ve been happening state by state, not on a national level. WTH?

bikerboogieman

Silver Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I just read something from The Sauce LA about nationwide flavor bans coming in six weeks. I thought we had til May 2020 for FDA bans.
Does anyone know what’s up with this? They’ve been happening state by state, not on a national level. WTH?

Here is what the Sauce LA sent in an email below. I cut and pasted and removed the sales part.

By now you've probably heard the news - flavored ejuice will be banned nationwide in about 6 weeks.
That's on top of several states who have already be the federal government to the punch.

Lastly, an update on the FDA's flavor ban. At a congressional hearing last week, acting FDA head Sharpless tried to moderate the tone of this and say that they were not "banning" flavors, they were simply ending enforcement discretion until flavored products go through the PMTA approval process.

This is simply lying by semantics. At this time, it is infeasible for any firm that is generating less than 50 million dollars a year in revenue to submit a serviceable application.

The testing, studies, and analysis FDA sees as necessary for a PMTA will cost approximately $100,000 per flavor and it will take the agency at least 1 year to review and either approve or deny the application.

It is fiscally untenable for us and nearly all other ejuice manufacturers to stop selling flavors, submit applications, and sit on our thumbs for a year for the hope that the FDA grants us a marketing order.

The only firms that can afford to wait are the ones owned by Big Tobacco. Let that sink in.

Right now, we are evaluating different tactics that may allow us to keep supplying you with what you want that is not a tobacco products. This process is fluid and ongoing and there are no guarantees that we will survive the flavor ban.

The only way we can have a hope of getting through the regulatory gate is if President Trump decides to reverse course on this disastrous regulatory failure.

I encourage you to take every opportunity to make your voice heard.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Here is what the Sauce LA sent in an email below. I cut and pasted and removed the sales part.

By now you've probably heard the news - flavored ejuice will be banned nationwide in about 6 weeks.
That's on top of several states who have already be the federal government to the punch.

Lastly, an update on the FDA's flavor ban. At a congressional hearing last week, acting FDA head Sharpless tried to moderate the tone of this and say that they were not "banning" flavors, they were simply ending enforcement discretion until flavored products go through the PMTA approval process.

This is simply lying by semantics. At this time, it is infeasible for any firm that is generating less than 50 million dollars a year in revenue to submit a serviceable application.

The testing, studies, and analysis FDA sees as necessary for a PMTA will cost approximately $100,000 per flavor and it will take the agency at least 1 year to review and either approve or deny the application.

It is fiscally untenable for us and nearly all other ejuice manufacturers to stop selling flavors, submit applications, and sit on our thumbs for a year for the hope that the FDA grants us a marketing order.

The only firms that can afford to wait are the ones owned by Big Tobacco. Let that sink in.

Right now, we are evaluating different tactics that may allow us to keep supplying you with what you want that is not a tobacco products. This process is fluid and ongoing and there are no guarantees that we will survive the flavor ban.

The only way we can have a hope of getting through the regulatory gate is if President Trump decides to reverse course on this disastrous regulatory failure.

I encourage you to take every opportunity to make your voice heard.

Yes, but when I googled nationwide flavor bans, nothing came up except NY and other states. I don’t mind shopping there now, but I wish I knew what’s up.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Damn is that Dinner Lady Lemon Tart some addicting stuff. I wasn't really into it my first few drags. But the more I squonked it, the more I liked it. It's damn tase-tay.
did you make it or purchased ready made..
been steeping Howard hughes lemon muffin recipe.. smells FABULIOUS..
makes me want to play more with lemon..
soooooooo I ask do you have da recipe for dinner lady lemon tart??

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
did you make it or purchased ready made..
been steeping Howard hughes lemon muffin recipe.. smells FABULIOUS..
makes me want to play more with lemon..
soooooooo I ask do you have da recipe for dinner lady lemon tart??
I haven't mixed anything like this. I bought two bottles of it to just try out. It's popular, and I've read mixers talking about. So I got some to see what it was all about.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I haven't mixed anything like this. I bought two bottles of it to just try out. It's popular, and I've read mixers talking about. So I got some to see what it was all about.
o well.
I LOVE lemon even made up a pan of lemon bars and a lemon roll
lemons.jpg
JUST cuz of the tempting smell Howards lemon muffins.

waiting for Howards vapping creations to seep is gonna make me FAT

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

I just got my first bottle, I’ll post about it here. Maybe I’ll break out the squonk for it.

Sent from my iPad using batteries

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
HHV Temptation
Gothic Vapor. Earl Grey Tea
Dangerous Woman. Cleopatra salts

In separate tanks, of course.

VU Sponsors