Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
The only way I can describe it is it is like Sweet Pipe Tobacco. LMAO :vino:

Wish I could be of more help but it is just a Sweet Tobacco.

It’s regular tabac taste, not the berry taste of the other Tobacco flavor? I’ll try it, even though I just got a 10 flavor sampler from LB. plus VIC and Vanilla Mint.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
well no wonder
she so innocent and sweet lol lol lol
I did not guess You cuz never seen you with glasses on before..
I just saw a child that looked as if da weight of da world was on her shoulders.
Yeah I’m blind lol sometimes contacts, sometimes glasses. And that painting is years old too!
Christmas Lights diy

I agree, Amber is very talented. I have tried to paint, know how difficult it is. All I can do is make a mess.

@Amber Petti thanks for sharing your page. I want to look again when I have more time.
Thank you love! Painting is painting! Just put your emotions in it and what comes of it is still beautiful, never a mess! :hug:<3

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Finishing off a bit of wintergreen bubble gum. Debating what to vape next. This could be all day. I would almost mix up some DIY Hawk Sauce, lack the berry flavours though. May settle with running a batch of unflavoured. Still not sure. Have a hankering for something but don't know what. *looks at mod, says, ..." You're no help.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Finishing off a bit of wintergreen bubble gum. Debating what to vape next. This could be all day. I would almost mix up some DIY Hawk Sauce, lack the berry flavours though. May settle with running a batch of unflavoured. Still not sure. Have a hankering for something but don't know what. *looks at mod, says, ..." You're no help.

Why don’t you talk to our Amber about mixing a minty bubblegum flavor? Thanks. :hug::hug:

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Good for you. Getting along better Than some members who've been here at least 6 months. Be proud that you took that independent step. Welcome to knowing what's in your juice.
Thank you so much! I was gifted the supplies and Jimi took me step by step to learn the recipes and how to make them! It’s a great journey and I’m so blessed to be a part of it!

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah I’m blind lol sometimes contacts, sometimes glasses. And that painting is years old too!

Thank you love! Painting is painting! Just put your emotions in it and what comes of it is still beautiful, never a mess! :hug:<3
Very talented I love your work!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Muhahaha!!! "I has the power! I will defend Grayskull!"

i don't know what flavour I'm vaping. *snickers* Does it matter? Is there a test? All I know is it is my own DIY mixed juice that tastes to me like a sweet but fresh mint bubble gum. is there regular programming to go back to watching? Can I watch Thundercats next? Maybe I can watch Silverhawks? No? Damn it! I can't watch the Jon Sable movies, or show either. This idiot box is no help. It hasn't heard of Jon Sable. *smh*

"And knowing is half the battle. Yo Joe!"

VU Sponsors