What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Thank you, I really like it. Let me know what you think. :wave:
You're welcome
Ordered all the flavors....
Had to hunt down my flavors package...UGH. FedEx delivered my flavors to my neighbors. Went to neighbors, their kid answered the door... Um, I don't know if your package is here. Hold on I'll call my mom...mom didn't answer :rolleyes: . Me, in my head...why the HELL can't you LOOK for it :xD: . What I actually said...Ok, would you please have them call me when one of your parents gets home. Kid...sure, oh BTW he is old enough to drive.
I don't know if his parents showed up or he decided to look for the package. But, he texted saying it's in my mailbox, WTH?!!! At least I have them now. I'll be mixing the recipe in the next day or two :) can't wait to taste it !

Sent from....Somewhere on Tapatalk

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You're welcome
Ordered all the flavors....
Had to hunt down my flavors package...UGH. FedEx delivered my flavors to my neighbors. Went to neighbors, their kid answered the door... Um, I don't know if your package is here. Hold on I'll call my mom...mom didn't answer :rolleyes: . Me, in my head...why the HELL can't you LOOK for it :xD: . What I actually said...Ok, would you please have them call me when one of your parents gets home. Kid...sure, oh BTW he is old enough to drive.
I don't know if his parents showed up or he decided to look for the package. But, he texted saying it's in my mailbox, WTH?!!! At least I have them now. I'll be mixing the recipe in the next day or two :) can't wait to taste it !

Wow, after going through all that I sure hope you're not disappointed with it!:D

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Wow, after going through all that I sure hope you're not disappointed with it!:D
I'm sure I won't be disappointed, it has almost all of my favorite fruit flavors :)
Unfortunately, it won't be till next week :facepalm: I had forgotten I didn't get to order the Sweet Raspberry, it was out of stock. Thank goodness, I put in for a alert for an email when it was back in stock. If, it wasn't for that, I would've been mixing and discover I didn't have it. Suppose to be here Tuesday and I shouldn't have to hunt it down this time, shipped through USPS not FedEx.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
About 6 months ago I was gifted by @jwill a box containing about 50 bottles of vape juice. An amazing unexpected gift that I have shared with everyone who needs it. Point is I have been able to try flavors I would not buy myself. I have discovered that I love custards. Previously I vaped sweet fruits. Now I have a greater appreciation for other flavors. Example, bourbon pumpkin spice. I would NEVER buy that. Probably never even try it but it was awesome. So all that being said if you are jammed up and in need lmk and I will get a couple bottles out to you. Peace and love to all.
Rick

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
About 6 months ago I was gifted by @jwill a box containing about 50 bottles of vape juice. An amazing unexpected gift that I have shared with everyone who needs it. Point is I have been able to try flavors I would not buy myself. I have discovered that I love custards. Previously I vaped sweet fruits. Now I have a greater appreciation for other flavors. Example, bourbon pumpkin spice. I would NEVER buy that. Probably never even try it but it was awesome. So all that being said if you are jammed up and in need lmk and I will get a couple bottles out to you. Peace and love to all.
Rick
That's awesome Rick. You're a great guy

Sent from a pile of wood chips

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I love sours. I made a watermelon sour from store bought stuff. Lorann watermelon, citric acid powder from Target and glycerine from CVS. Okay probably not the best sources. I tasts nice but destroys coils. (lungs?) I put it up to be refined.

VU Sponsors