What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DIY RazzBlu
Gotta call it this 'cause I use more Raspberry than Blueberry
(Originally it's BluRazz)

Going to buy some peppermint and mix it in the RazzBlu. When I drink peppermint tea and then take a vape, it tastes really good.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
DIY RazzBlu
Gotta call it this 'cause I use more Raspberry than Blueberry
(Originally it's BluRazz)

Going to buy some peppermint and mix it in the RazzBlu. When I drink peppermint tea and then take a vape, it tastes really good.

! WAKE UP ! from the MEDIA SPELL !
my favourite dyi is
blackcurrant...7.5%
pineapple...4%
coconut..2.3%
sweetner.0.4%

sometimes i drop in 2% jamacan rum

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i know i've mentioned tribeca by halo before here.
but im telling yall that havent tried it yet. i highly highly recommend it cuz.
phew! its sooo good.
because its just such a unique distinct taste. and smell.
its sweet vanilla dry almond and spicy ginger/pumpkin type taste. all balanced. no flavor overpowering the other but all 3 flavors perfectly balanced.
one moment you take a drag. you taste sweet white vanilla. the next drag you taste spicy pumpkin. the next you taste a nutty taste. its just something you never tasted before in your life. doesnt taste like tobacco at all tbh. even if its labeled as tobacco. its actually not. its more a dessert flaavor.
its veeeeeeery addictive.
cuz its never boring. it never gets dull. you finish a bottle and you just want more. you dont even wanna switch off it. but you eventually do. ebery inhale is like new. like the 1st inhale. always.
everybody on the east coast. northeast usa know about tribeca. idk about west coast and down south.
but people in the tri state area know tribeca. at least its famous well reviewed name.
so if you dont know. get it cuz. man. goddamn. tastes like paradise.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ive also been vaping amazing mango by naked100 nic salt. fucks me up. that also tastes like heaven. very natural mango. very good nic.

and campfire by charlieschalkdust.
that shit tastes like chocolate smore with granola bar. thats fire too. delicious. tremendous.

and lastly.
hopscotch by humble.
sweet vanilla and butterscotch combo.
but i mix this with burley tobacco by blacknote. thats also heaven.

so thats what im doing these days.
vaping tribeca.
campfire mixed with euro gold by naked100
and hopscotch mixed with burley.
and amazing mango.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i know i've mentioned tribeca by halo before here.
but im telling yall that havent tried it yet. i highly highly recommend it cuz.
phew! its sooo good.
because its just such a unique distinct taste. and smell.
its sweet vanilla dry almond and spicy ginger/pumpkin type taste. all balanced. no flavor overpowering the other but all 3 flavors perfectly balanced.
one moment you take a drag. you taste sweet white vanilla. the next drag you taste spicy pumpkin. the next you taste a nutty taste. its just something you never tasted before in your life. doesnt taste like tobacco at all tbh. even if its labeled as tobacco. its actually not. its more a dessert flaavor.
its veeeeeeery addictive.
cuz its never boring. it never gets dull. you finish a bottle and you just want more. you dont even wanna switch off it. but you eventually do. ebery inhale is like new. like the 1st inhale. always.
everybody on the east coast. northeast usa know about tribeca. idk about west coast and down south.
but people in the tri state area know tribeca. at least its famous well reviewed name.
good one

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
ive also been vaping amazing mango by naked100 nic salt. fucks me up. that also tastes like heaven. very natural mango. very good nic.

and campfire by charlieschalkdust.
that shit tastes like chocolate smore with granola bar. thats fire too. delicious. tremendous.

and lastly.
hopscotch by humble.
sweet vanilla and butterscotch combo.
but i mix this with burley tobacco by blacknote. thats also heaven.

so thats what im doing these days.
vaping tribeca.
campfire mixed with euro gold by naked100
and hopscotch mixed with burley.
and amazing mango.
i use charlies chalk dusts pacha mama and psycho bunny prism, try good stuff.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cuprian(mint chocolate ice cream) 50pg/50vg in my Gbox sqounker at 50w. It's one of my seasonal favorites. Reminds me of a York peppermint patty, you can feel a cool breeze blow thru your hair when you hit it(not).
bowden's mate by five pawns is also a peppermint patty vape fyi. it also has a touch of koolada to give it that cool sensation.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ebery inhale is like new. like the 1st inhale. always.

Tri what? *sarcasm* I've heard of tribeca. Never had any desire to taste it, still don't. Then, I'm an oddball what would I know? :)

VU Sponsors