Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
dutch under..vanilla vap gen
this is shitting me now, i am vaping this vaping that using this, and all i can bloody think of is a woman lying under a bandstand in a park scared to sleep but knowing if someone comes,,she cant get out, and crying cause she cant get a shower or find any girls hygene stuff. she will have some tonight and 2 nights in a motel. this hurts. plus 4 weeks today since my dog bella went, the house is empty apart from vapes and vapes and juice grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
last night i was thinking...whatever happened to alotta companies that were huge back 5 years ago and how they've fallen to the way side now.
like suicide bunny, um, brewell, ,poet, cuttwood, philip rocke. etc

they were huuuuge back then. now. you barely see their products on sites.

now its naked100, kilo, pachamama, etc that are huge now. some companies like beard co. and five pawns remained strong and on top. but some fell off the map completely.

i get theres alotta competition in the ejuice industry but its still surprising to see the big huge companies of just five years ago fall off the map that hard.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
and the black market gets stronger, which will hurt us.there are so so many sites where like me you can get clone recipes, tinker with them and its easy to perfect them, just double the sugar. plus nicotine ban here in austrralia. one phone call and i can get as much as i want, delivered.
they have no expenses no brick and motar, and unless we make it ourselves, no guarantee of what we are sucking on.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
and the black market gets stronger, which will hurt us.there are so so many sites where like me you can get clone recipes, tinker with them and its easy to perfect them, just double the sugar. plus nicotine ban here in austrralia. one phone call and i can get as much as i want, delivered.
they have no expenses no brick and motar, and unless we make it ourselves, no guarantee of what we are sucking on.
i placed an order last friay to new zealand for $400 of juice for my mixes, i got it yesterday, juices,drip tips,bottles etc, thats the prob. mail order, local shops gone jobs gone and boss of places like amozon are richest people i the world. in tasmania, i cant buy local as theres no f!!king shops here! there are only 540k people on this island.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
if you look at the website for smokemart here in tasmania, 80% of vapes and juice shown, you can only get mail only. go into their stores over here, yes you can buy a mod, providing you never want spares for ir, buy a squonk lol they necer heard of it,buy a replacement glass or seals for your mod, yeah right.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
last night i was thinking...whatever happened to alotta companies that were huge back 5 years ago and how they've fallen to the way side now.
like suicide bunny, um, brewell, ,poet, cuttwood, philip rocke. etc
I know sad right- PMTA and so expensive to submit your juices and the FDA just denies them anyways.
I miss some of the smaller companies that made great juice like The Sauce LA, V3 and Om Vapors.
Freeman's and Johnny's Juice are still hanging in there, but for how long?

:cry:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I know sad right- PMTA and so expensive to submit your juices and the FDA just denies them anyways.
I miss some of the smaller companies that made great juice like The Sauce LA, V3 and Om Vapors.
Freeman's and Johnny's Juice are still hanging in there, but for how long?

:cry:
thats why i mix juice my friends try it,if they like it i make them some.60mm it costs me $A2.40. in the shop its 7 bucks for 10mm! in the past 3 weeks i have had 37 people come to my house twice a week to learn vaping.i know for a fact 19 of them are converted. how do i know that? well theh get me to order their vapes etc at the place in new zealand that i use. i have records of every thing they buy as it comes to my house. what is interesting is that around 40% have ordered swag2 vapes. i need to be selective so i cant adveretise these classes, they come to me through our vape club. we also get 30%of costs from supplier and we only order in bulk. and that is what will happen in the future.
its sad if you take business from a local shop, but in tasmania, we dont have a shop. my new zealand comany and i are looking at that possibility.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
oh nadal, before i move on, i know this is not the right thread but you cared so i wanted you to know the bandstand lady has a new two bedroom unit with furniture and no rent required. will only give detaile i message box if you want to know more,
cheers

Sure, I'd love to hear about it. PM me if you have time.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
vaping royalty 2 by vapetasia right now.
um.
i dont hate it. but its very very heavy on the hazelnut.
the box says tobacco hazelnut cream as the descript.
but its hella heavy on the hazelnut. very. dare i say too much.
its too decadent. imo. very heavy on the hazelnut. which as u know is a very sweet nut.
to me. it doesnt taste like tobacco at all. to me it tastes much more like a coffee vape than a tobacco one.
if you like hazelnut coffee youll like this. i was hoping for a earthier tobacco taste tbh.
im not gonna ever reorder this one. its not bad. i love hazelnut coffee. but i expected to taste some tobacco. its ok. i prefer tribeca to royalty 2. tribeca doesnt taste like tobacco either but that has a much more complex taste than this one which is just pure hazelnut coffee.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i also had bourbon tobacco by salty fog. salt nic.
ive never had bourbon liquor. to tell u it nails the taste of bourbon. but it does tastes like liquor. specifically a dark berry wine type taste. this one also barely has any tobacco taste to it.
it tastes mostly like a dark berry. and when i say "dark" berry...i dont mean blackberry but like something else. like wild berry but with a dark berry tang to it. i like this one more than the royalty 2.
ive read negative reviews on this with some folks hating it. saying it has a weird taste. its def not a common flavor. its def unique and distinct. i like it tho just wish it had a stronger tobacco taste but its still good.
this salt nic is 48mg. but smooth. not intense.
the royalty 2 is freebase 12mg but had zero bite/throat hit to it.

i have 2 more new charlies chalk dust flavors but i'll try em later.

edit:
after looking up the descript for bourbon, which can taste like alotta things....this vape tastes like figs mixed with dark wildberry wine. thats the exact taste. mhm mhm mhm. thats it.

Last edited:

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
i also had bourbon tobacco by salty fog. salt nic.
ive never had bourbon liquor. to tell u it nails the taste of bourbon. but it does tastes like liquor. specifically a dark berry wine type taste. this one also barely has any tobacco taste to it.
it tastes mostly like a dark berry. and when i say "dark" berry...i dont mean blackberry but like something else. like wild berry but with a dark berry tang to it. i like this one more than the royalty 2.
ive read negative reviews on this with some folks hating it. saying it has a weird taste. its def not a common flavor. its def unique and distinct. i like it tho just wish it had a stronger tobacco taste but its still good.
this salt nic is 48mg. but smooth. not intense.
the royalty 2 is freebase 12mg but had zero bite/throat hit to it.

i have 2 more new charlies chalk dust flavors but i'll try em later.

edit:
after looking up the descript for bourbon, which can taste like alotta things....this vape tastes like figs mixed with dark wildberry wine. thats the exact taste. mhm mhm mhm. thats it.
charlies is a good taste, i use the black nicotine. charlies pacho mama- fuji apple strawberry and nectarine mix and pacho mama- strawberry guava and jackfruit. psycho bunny is also good but i am not a fan of bad drip. bourbon is very good with gold ducat tobacco, with just a bit of caramel added, however it must get a steep for a week, and do not speed steep in. it also tastes better if you use a narrow drip tip.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Refilled a bunch of RTAs this morning, so I've vaped about ten different flavors since I got up. Needless to say, some of them don't go so well with others, like coffee and cherry lemonade. YUCK! lol

Settling in with Biscotti Joe and Cinnamallow Torte (both diy) for a while now that the refilling is done.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
from personal experience i think cherry pairs best with vanilla.
i recently took some beyond vape cherry i had, mixed it with some smok vanilla. 1:1 ratio.
and added it to some naked 100 cuban blend tobacco and it tasted wonderful.
i know ive had orange and coffee before. by brewell vape. which doesnt even exist anymore..but orange and coffee works. it was delish. so maybe the coffe clashes with the cherry i think.

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
anywho.
so i got 2 from charlie's chalk dust.
lemon meringue and huckleberry pear acai.

the huckleberry pear acai imo the pairing didnt work out too well. dont get me wrong the taste is good BUT..the 3 flavors blended too well meaning i dont taste the individual flavors at all they all blend too much and it tastes like 1 thing. honeydew melon. or maybe cantaloupe .but def a straight melon.
so this juice is meh. good. not bad tasting. but uninteresting. just melony. dont know what went wrong there.

as for the lemon meringue.
home run.
very good. very......warm super sweet lemon. not tart. not acidic. but warm and creamy lemon. and flaky crust and whip cream topping of a lemon meringue not so much the meaty part of a meringue. just the topping. but yeah. this one is def verrrry addictive. i haveta control myself cuz i find myself doing non stop drags.
i've had lemon pound cake vape before. which was good but this is much better.

as for the bourbon tobacco vape i added alotta naked100 euro gold salt nic to my pod that had a lil bit left of the bourbon tobacco. and now its alot better cuz the bourbon tobacco is very very intense in its fig+berry wine flavor. its more mellow and pleasant now.

Last edited:

BronzyIsland

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
blue marlin by naked fish. a salted caramel. my fav flavor.
the bottle was a 0mg nic juice but i added some pg based nic salt just now. the flavor got a tad muted but still flavorful. yummy.

VU Sponsors