Become a Patron!

What Flavor Are You Vaping Right Now?

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeti Vapes Stashu, and Slim's Drunken Turtle.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Been vaping Juice Mafia since that is what my local shop carries and have been really enjoying it. Current flavors are:
Code Black- Tastes like Mountain Dew Code Red, but in a really refreshing and not overpowering way
http://www.juicemafia.com/code-black/
Island Breeze- Nice fruit flavor, strong on the Coconut(tastes more like a piece of coconut than the artificial flavor) and a nice menthol flavor.
http://www.juicemafia.com/island-breeze/

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cere to share that recipe lol
25% TFA flavor , 2% Ethyl Maltol liquid not crystals , VG ,thats all I do except steep at least one week shake daily and give a bit of fresh air a few minuets daily . You can make and vape but it's not as smooth as letting it steep !

HoosierVape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Everytime I think I find a new flavor I think it is going to be my number 1, then I find more...

Juice Mafia- Lemon Meringue is just unbelievably good... Super natural flavor but still great sweetness. Man I'm kind of a juice whore hahaha...

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HIC's Nutella Cheesecake.....oooohh yeah.....;)

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Vape Mall - Monkey Fart

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uh, oh... Nutella Cheesecake??? I gotta see if I have everything for that! @Teresa P Does it need steeping?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's good as a shake and vape, but it is better with a few days to let the cheesecake come out. It's awesome any way you wanna vape it!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you have a recipe? Or is that one of the ones HIC has for sale?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uh, oh... i see a Pumpkin Cheesecake in my future!!!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cool, I'll go check it out!

Nillionaire__15929.1429107063.356.300.png

VapingN252

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I brought some Gummy Glu from lost art. Most sour than sweet. Not bad thou. I would say sour batch e liquid is better. I only like the watermelon thou.

jayvape

Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping some cyber e-liquid called vader that I picked up from wetvapes while I was I at niagara falls over the weekend on a trip. Boy I was lucky. Got it in a bargain bins for $5 along with vintage ejuice! I was shocked not just at the price, but also at the fact that most of the selection still had 3mg left. So yeah I went over my budget and picked up joker, drifter, dreamer and the legend, along with 3 different cyber liquids. Lol....can't wait to try the vintage.

CTFX

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vintage ejuice is great! The bottles they come in are really unique :)

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
9 South Vapes Cereal Killa. Still a favorite of mine. Most custard/cereal/decadent flavors tend to give me a headache, but his one is an ADV for me, oddly enough. I think it's max VG. I know for a fact that it's 90%, so all of the PG in it is probably just the flavor base. I'll bet that's what makes it vapable for me. The richness of most custard flavors quickly becomes too overbearing for me. Not so with this one. It's smooth and full-bodied, but not overwhelmingly so.

I also got a sample of their Supernova. I'd call it a strawberry/watermelon sort of hard candy flavor. Very reminiscent of Jolly Rachers... ...or maybe it's like... ...that goopified lollipop candy you get in a plastic squeeze-tube (I think it was called "squeeze pop.") Just a very nice, artificial fruity flavor. "Artificial" is not always a bad thing when it's supposed to taste like candy.

It also has this effervescent, almost fizzy feel to it on the exhale with a really slight sour tinge - no real bite to it, just really subtle sensations. They say there's vanilla in it, but I'm not picking up any vanilla. Maybe the vanilla is what's giving it a bit of a lush, velveteen and taffy-like texture.

Very smooth and tasty. I just wish the flavor was a little stronger. It's still primo juice. Worth a try if you like 90% vg liquids. I feel like their juices don't get the love they deserve. It's on par with stuff that goes for $22 per 30ml, but they only charge $16.

Vapervader28

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What works for me on occasion is Milk Man. 99%vg/1%pg. Its intrestingly enough not bad

vapour_lounge

Member For 4 Years
I thought it was really sweet but I don't like sweet things and don't normally have sugar it did taste nice though.

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk
It is pretty sweet for a juice
And the flavour of my fo to build ... 28g twisted sleeper build 7 wrap reading about .3 ish is superb

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What works for me on occasion is Milk Man. 99%vg/1%pg. Its intrestingly enough not bad
How is that even possible? If it's 99% VG, then it would have be less than 1% flavor. The flavoring would either have to be unusually potent or have a VG base instead of the standard PG. That's just bizarre to me. I will have to check it out, though.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
How is that even possible? If it's 99% VG, then it would have be less than 1% flavor. The flavoring would either have to be unusually potent or have a VG base instead of the standard PG. That's just bizarre to me. I will have to check it out, though.
Vg and alcohol based flavorings are readily available. Alot of diyers make nearly pg free juices.

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Cheese Cake (Graham Crust) , TFA M.T. Butter , CAP Sweet Cream ,TFA - Smooth & EM . DIY 20 PG - 80 VG

Chuck H.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me Too !

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fresh03s strawberrys and cream only 4 days steep couldnt wait any longer its lovly :)
Tpa - bavarian cream ------- 1%
Fa - strawberry -5.5%
Cap - strawberrys n cream - 7.2%
Tpa - strawberry ripe -2.1%
Cap - custard v2 -0.9%
Give it ago :)

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Santa's Sack 6mg by Beantown Vapor. Santa's sack is a "ballsy" mix of a warm oven baked gingerbread with hints of eggnog and a splash of rum.

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pirate's Booty 6mg 70vg by Monster Vape. It's smooth, creamy vanilla and bold, butternut rum.

VU Sponsors