Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think the caramel waffle is the best coffee juice I've ever tried. Most taste like burnt grounds. Really want to try the vanilla bean though. Lol hope I like it.

I think so too- most coffee juices are just burnt tasting but VBC and CWC or the two best coffee vapes ever!
I tried to like Om Cafe #7, but too strong , I like a sweeter coffee vape, like I drink my coffee.
I like VBC better than CWC, but buy and love both, so I hope you like that one too!
:coffee2:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I think the caramel waffle is the best coffee juice I've ever tried. Most taste like burnt grounds. Really want to try the vanilla bean though. Lol hope I like it.

Have you tried their Main Street?
It is an awesome apple pie flavor- another of my favorites from the SauceLA.
I make sure I never run out of that one! I have 6 120 ml bottles in my cabinet!
If you like apple- Loaded Apple Fritter by Ruthless is awesome too!

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

My Tiramisu Cream recipe is really good. Finally got the coffee to the point that it isn't too strong.

Also have been meaning to tell you, the Lemon Snowcreme I mixed is really nothing to brag about. I wouldn't bother if I were you. I won't mix it again from the current recipe.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The sauce la Ace and caramel waffle. Got 4 in today a d who doesn't want to vape new juice. Cwc is great. Have to get used to the exhale. I forget it's coffee then bam. Ace is decent. Strawberry sherbert. May need to try a different rda or tank

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The sauce la Ace and caramel waffle. Got 4 in today a d who doesn't want to vape new juice. Cwc is great. Have to get used to the exhale. I forget it's coffee then bam. Ace is decent. Strawberry sherbert. May need to try a different rda or tank

Ace is not a good one for me, I think it is the worst SauceLA flavor for me, I didn't taste any strawberry, more of an orangy flavor with an strange after taste- I don't like Capone either, I really haven't found a cereal vape that I like. Both of these were dumpers for me. :blech:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The Ace is Ok. I wouldn't buy it again. But it's vapeable. Did the drop test on my finger with the vbc. Not sure I'll like that one or not.

I like Vanilla Bean Cream as much as I like the Caramel Waffle Cap. I like both those with coffee in the morning. The only coffee vapes that I like. I don't do the finger taste, maybe your VBC needs some shaking and steeping?
Open Road is like the CWC without the coffee flavor- I love that one too.
Ace wasn't even vapeable to me- LOL!
I didn't like Passion Fruit cooler or Mango Tropical Blast- weird after tastes with those to me.
I did like Model Tea- but I like peach flavors, so that one was OK.
I bought their whole line when they had a big sale years ago- I think it was all 12 of their original flavors for $79.00 120 ml bottles, so I have tried everything in their original line.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Lemme see, ... some kind of "Snake Oil" / "Junk Juice" concoction in one mod. Mainly unflavored with a nice splash of peppermint in two others. All of it is 12 to 18 so split the difference saying 15 mg nicotine per ml max VG juice. Doubt I will ever go below 14 mg per ml of nicotine preferring the upward of 18 mg. Do not like 24 mg per ml, have tried it and to me it makes no sense unless you're a big tobacco company looking to kill vapers or put smokers off vaping. It is rather nasty and I find it to need diluting down. Nope, I'm not a lightweight but even so know a limit as I grow older, wiser, more at ease in my skin.

VU Sponsors