nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Aye, the one. Have always figured a mead flavored vape would taste real good. Doing it properly though I think one would need invest a good bit of effort ensuring quality of the honey lain up for fermenting. Likely need to be rather picky over the casks it would be lain into as well. You would not want clover honey either, rather sycamore. Tree honey does hold a better flavor and seems more potent as far as the royal jelly goes as well.

Would need be a full on investment of someone keeping bees, selecting the better portion of the honey, the casks, the recipe. A good job no doubt for one with a homestead. I'm sure means of garnering out the mead flavor would warrant expense of extra equipment. As it is I'm presenting the ground floor blueprints of a likely highly profitable business here.

One choosing this path would need to ensure a stillness in themselves and drive to create a quality product. I would not think in starting out at one need to have secured a pure sterile environ, an all on laboratory. The cleanliness of the ejuice would need assured at least by an independent source, though. Here you would need to offer pay out for services, and of course starting out, you'll need to invest a fair bit as well, hives, bees, copses of standing sycamore all indeed fetch a cost. Do I think one could earn out the investment?

My wife's customers at our local Good Will often bring in gifts for the ladies working there. One fellow recently started such a sycamore honey venture. He brought all the girls there each a pint of purely golden honey. They had not filtered or pasteurized the honey but left it raw. Around here even a fair clover honey can fetch $8/$9 for a pint. The honey he brought her I would have told her we could pay at least $12 a pint to get, as it was, perhaps add a touch of comb now and then if we kept buying. Leave it unpasteurized too, to hell with killing off good honey germ to "protect" a person. If ye heaver over honey raw, ye best to know ye nay eat it at all for the rashness it of any terrors it bring ye.

A quality grade mead flavored ejuice for vaping, earn back a profit? Are you silly to think such a thing done? No, not at all. In fact I would imagine you, would not see any ending, to your profit as long as you kept quality to par, good service. You can be sure if you get off to yourself enough, granting that your product hail from organic, clean good ... profit could be what you charged. What I would do though to really lay out a mechanized system to hold the market, offer 120 ml bottles for $12+ S&H. Sell ten and you gross $120, sell 100 and its $1,200. You would sell quite a bit too once word passed you had gotten established with a quality product.

Then you keep a level cost for customers. That's your "loss lead" built in, you get it back by quantity of sales. You will have sells too. People will see you run good product at a fair price, offer good service and "take care of them". How would you not keep profits flowing in? I can agree though it would take some investment to be sure. There's no denying that. You cannot deny either sowing a good like that could not help but reap a good back.

I have such thoughts and bits of ambition flicker through my mind. Let them go I do because it hurts too much to consider when I seem stuck in glue paper. Each day though, the wings anew their strength, raise up and aim skyward. "One day," the little voice of Hope whispers. I need to hold fast to faith in that Hope. Even having nothing else it will carry me on. Not to say I am merely craven to honor greed, no, not at all. There's much else I rather and will honor over it. Still it is in the getting there from here what binds for the now and in such a journey outlined one sees indeed the hero's quest, ever humble it can be.

For the now, loose I let them be. Ah but to dream! :) If we not have dream, what of life then?

By the by, for any sayers of nay. Say I, hide yourselves lest you get bent. Should I for to choose to do, hold no doubt it would be a matter of so mote it be. I would nay stay the hand to the work it take to destroy your isle of nay, come forth to watch you sink and drown away. Ask me not then where I learn to live and create. Clear it is I too can scribe the ancient runes to weave the power. Here I give you the modern Beowulf in this hour. See the inner calm and either sway from sight, or come sit to my side. Follow nor be followed do I, better friends as equals we live. So, here is the reason the gift I give. :)

Such thoughts as these are gardens we plant. Enjoy the tilled soil.

I love this post.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It is a rich Vanilla Cupcake filled with "Butterbeer" (butter, caramel, cream soda, and condensed milk, inspired from the Harry Potter stories) and frosted with a butterscotch and condensed milk icing.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ using Tapatalk -The Wire Spider-

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
It is a rich Vanilla Cupcake filled with "Butterbeer" (butter, caramel, cream soda, and condensed milk, inspired from the Harry Potter stories) and frosted with a butterscotch and condensed milk icing.

That sounds yummy. I’m glad you’re on VU!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
  • Naked 100 Lava Flow in a V9 Max
  • Propaganda Blue Frost in a TFV16 & a Nunchaku tank
  • Dinner Lady LemonTart in Ryujin
DIY-
  • Fiestas&Fiascos in a TFV12 CBK
  • Grack Juice in a Uwell SE1
  • Viserion in a Tauren Solo RDA
  • No name FW recipe in Captain Elite RTA
  • CBPuddin' Remix in Drop Solo RDA
  • Lava Flow (attempt) in a Baby Beast
  • Sweet StrawberryCream in Fireluke 2

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Alternating between Tutti Frutti Gum, Caramel Waffle Cappuccino, and Lemon Tart V4 (all diy)

Trying to empty out three devices so I can put them away.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Snap, did you use any kind of code? I think I saw one but can’t remember which thread. :cloudy wave:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The SauceLA
https://thesaucela.com/collections/...86.263803318.1568423974-1418540560.1565464208
Use coupon code FlavorBan to get the discount.

The free shipping threshold has been raised to $59.99 to accommodate the lower price of our products.

We're all in this together. Let's hope this turns out better than it looks.

120ml: $5.04

60ml: $4.19

Coupon Code: SuperDeal

EXPIRES: TBD

Most of their 120 mls are sold out.

DaBunny

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Aye, the one. Have always figured a mead flavored vape would taste real good. Doing it properly though I think one would need invest a good bit of effort ensuring quality of the honey lain up for fermenting. Likely need to be rather picky over the casks it would be lain into as well. You would not want clover honey either, rather sycamore. Tree honey does hold a better flavor and seems more potent as far as the royal jelly goes as well.

Would need be a full on investment of someone keeping bees, selecting the better portion of the honey, the casks, the recipe. A good job no doubt for one with a homestead. I'm sure means of garnering out the mead flavor would warrant expense of extra equipment. As it is I'm presenting the ground floor blueprints of a likely highly profitable business here.

One choosing this path would need to ensure a stillness in themselves and drive to create a quality product. I would not think in starting out at one need to have secured a pure sterile environ, an all on laboratory. The cleanliness of the ejuice would need assured at least by an independent source, though. Here you would need to offer pay out for services, and of course starting out, you'll need to invest a fair bit as well, hives, bees, copses of standing sycamore all indeed fetch a cost. Do I think one could earn out the investment?

My wife's customers at our local Good Will often bring in gifts for the ladies working there. One fellow recently started such a sycamore honey venture. He brought all the girls there each a pint of purely golden honey. They had not filtered or pasteurized the honey but left it raw. Around here even a fair clover honey can fetch $8/$9 for a pint. The honey he brought her I would have told her we could pay at least $12 a pint to get, as it was, perhaps add a touch of comb now and then if we kept buying. Leave it unpasteurized too, to hell with killing off good honey germ to "protect" a person. If ye heaver over honey raw, ye best to know ye nay eat it at all for the rashness it of any terrors it bring ye.

A quality grade mead flavored ejuice for vaping, earn back a profit? Are you silly to think such a thing done? No, not at all. In fact I would imagine you, would not see any ending, to your profit as long as you kept quality to par, good service. You can be sure if you get off to yourself enough, granting that your product hail from organic, clean good ... profit could be what you charged. What I would do though to really lay out a mechanized system to hold the market, offer 120 ml bottles for $12+ S&H. Sell ten and you gross $120, sell 100 and its $1,200. You would sell quite a bit too once word passed you had gotten established with a quality product.

Then you keep a level cost for customers. That's your "loss lead" built in, you get it back by quantity of sales. You will have sells too. People will see you run good product at a fair price, offer good service and "take care of them". How would you not keep profits flowing in? I can agree though it would take some investment to be sure. There's no denying that. You cannot deny either sowing a good like that could not help but reap a good back.

I have such thoughts and bits of ambition flicker through my mind. Let them go I do because it hurts too much to consider when I seem stuck in glue paper. Each day though, the wings anew their strength, raise up and aim skyward. "One day," the little voice of Hope whispers. I need to hold fast to faith in that Hope. Even having nothing else it will carry me on. Not to say I am merely craven to honor greed, no, not at all. There's much else I rather and will honor over it. Still it is in the getting there from here what binds for the now and in such a journey outlined one sees indeed the hero's quest, ever humble it can be.

For the now, loose I let them be. Ah but to dream! :) If we not have dream, what of life then?

By the by, for any sayers of nay. Say I, hide yourselves lest you get bent. Should I for to choose to do, hold no doubt it would be a matter of so mote it be. I would nay stay the hand to the work it take to destroy your isle of nay, come forth to watch you sink and drown away. Ask me not then where I learn to live and create. Clear it is I too can scribe the ancient runes to weave the power. Here I give you the modern Beowulf in this hour. See the inner calm and either sway from sight, or come sit to my side. Follow nor be followed do I, better friends as equals we live. So, here is the reason the gift I give. :)

Such thoughts as these are gardens we plant. Enjoy the tilled soil.
da bees gypsy.jpg
Honey 2..jpg

are you saying you can make e-Juice out of Honey??
that would be neat
I use bees for da garden, orchard
Honey for cider vinigar, honey wheat bread, CHINEESE FOOD yum yum
bunch of good yummy stuff
and the wax for Lotion and for wood finishing {woops edit} almost forgot candles

so it would be NEAT to figure out Ejuice

Last edited:

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
View attachment 146052
View attachment 146053

are you saying you can make e-Juice out of Honey??
that would be neat
I use bees for da garden, orchard
Honey for cider vinigar, honey wheat bread, CHINEESE FOOD yum yum
bunch of good yummy stuff
and the wax for Lotion and for wood finishing

so it would be NEAT to figure out Ejuice
Do NOT attempt to vape honey. Heated, vaporized honey, when inhaled is potentially fatal!

VU Sponsors