nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This morning for giggles I put some Ecto-Cooler in a squonk bottle. It has been steeping a while now. It has smoothed itself out. May put some sweet cream with it later, or maybe not. Seems good as it is.

Ecto Cooler was one of my favorite flavors at one time. Mt. Baker Vapor sold it for a while, and I kept myself supplied with it, but then one day I went to order it, and it was nowhere to be found.

I've got Flavor West's Ecto Cooler (iirc) and the way I've mixed it is just with extra citrus flavors - all of them. I want the citrus to be BOLD. Seems like I put a little TFA Sweet & Sour with it, too.

One of these days, I'll start mixing again, just might have to put this on the list. Thanks for the reminder.

What I'm vaping today:

Hoosier Bubblegum
Chockamint diy
Vib's Cake (coconut cake, diy)

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hehe, back to unflavored & junk juice for now. Keep on vaping that Ecto Cooler I'll stay three sheets in the wind.

The older I get, the more I'm all for staying three sheets in the wind. I'm waiting to retire and for VA to make you-know-what legal, so everybody who wants anything from me better get it before all that stuff happens!

Today is a black vape day, so I'm vaping:

Hoosier Bubblegum
Pebblesicle diy
Confetti Shortbread diy

All three of those are sweet, so I might have to add Salted Caramel Macchiatto or Green Lemon before the day is out.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm waiting to retire and for VA to make you-know-what legal,

Got it legal here for medical. Not bothered checking into that yet. Figure you would need a prescription. Might get a quack here to do that, although considering how unhelpful they are likely not too.

Think if I did use responsibly, it would help me a good bit. For one thing it would help let go of stress, anxiety. Need to stay away from wife about a half hour when I do though. Seems she takes to migraines from the odor.

Yes I know of the vaping extracts. CBD doesn't do what's needed & rightly fearful of trying to use the other. Gotta wait until it gets regulated unfortunately. Given 38 states, near 40 have legalized we ought to get there soon.

OMG this one very old and long thread lol
All of these retail juice posts - Me I'm sitting here surrounded in test bottles of my own juice mixes and 4 gallons of nic in the freezer. I feel sorry for those that are force to pay retail prices for juice, if they turn vape off retail altogether us DIY guys got your back :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Purple Drank diy
Mixture of Strawberry Cream diy and Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry (ran out of the Strawberry Cream)
Mixture of Fruit in Cloud diy and Kilo White Chocolate Strawberry (the Fruit in Cloud was meh by itself)
Orange Pound Cake diy

Everything got too sweet for me, so I changed to Salted Caramel Macchiatto after lunch.

Last edited:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LC from February....

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
SC Donuts (strawberry cream) -
Johnny's Juice

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Punzalan Milk(Fresh03)
Nanaimo Custard
Brown Sugar Bourbon Custard
Cool Melons

Been on an odd banana kick lately. Currently, I'm hooked on Strawberry Banana Frost 6mg by Mr Freeze. I like to throw in a little chill by mixing in a couple drops of Crisp Menthol 3 mg by Naked. I've never been a menthol smoker but Crisp Menthol by Naked is mellow enough to where it'll add just a little chill to the flavor, almost enhancing it.

My back up is still Gush by Candy King. I like the sweets... 💨

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Interesting combo, im having trouble even imagining those together.. I have those three concentrates though. Might make a mix in the next few days and see.
Freeman Juice Jungle King reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum- it is delicious- didn't think I would like this flavor as not a big fan of banana vapes, but this is not strong banana.
Description on Freeman Vapes of Jungle King
Strawberry meets kiwi and banana in a sour blend with extra power.
Jungle has been one of the best sellers of all time. This is a more flavourful Powerful sweeter LIMITED edition of Jungle, based on 2 years of suggestions. It has become Paul Freeman’s new ADV

I bought 2 bottles of Jungle to try as well- not a very strong flavor like their Jungle King
Description of Freeman Juice Jungle
Freeman Jungle vape juice is a harmonious cooperation of amazing vapor conducted by three essential fruit treats. A three-part symphony if you will. Featuring kiwi, strawberry, and banana.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Freeman Juice Jungle King reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum- it is delicious- didn't think I would like this flavor as not a big fan of banana vapes, but this is not strong banana.
Description on Freeman Vapes of Jungle King
Strawberry meets kiwi and banana in a sour blend with extra power.
Jungle has been one of the best sellers of all time. This is a more flavourful Powerful sweeter LIMITED edition of Jungle, based on 2 years of suggestions. It has become Paul Freeman’s new ADV

I bought 2 bottles of Jungle to try as well- not a very strong flavor like their Jungle King
Description of Freeman Juice Jungle
Freeman Jungle vape juice is a harmonious cooperation of amazing vapor conducted by three essential fruit treats. A three-part symphony if you will. Featuring kiwi, strawberry, and banana.
Mmm, thanks. Not much else to do here for a few days as we are having an artic cold front coming at us. Our heater is on flat out. Winds are crazy. So its all indoors and find things to do. Will mix some stuff, clean the fish tank and watch some movies till its passed. No snow falls where we are but they might get some not far away from us.
We wont be going to see it though even if they get it. We like the heater too much. :giggle:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Mmm, thanks. Not much else to do here for a few days as we are having an artic cold front coming at us. Our heater is on flat out. Winds are crazy. So its all indoors and find things to do. Will mix some stuff, clean the fish tank and watch some movies till its passed. No snow falls where we are but they might get some not far away from us.
We wont be going to see it though even if they get it. We like the heater too much. :giggle:
Wow- Stay warm- lol
We are just coming into summerlike weather here- in the 90's- and yes my Central AC is not working and our repair guy is too busy to get here- ugh!

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Wow- Stay warm- lol
We are just coming into summerlike weather here- in the 90's- and yes my Central AC is not working and our repair guy is too busy to get here- ugh!
That sucks when a heater or air con goes down when you need it. Few yrs ago our heater did that right in the middle of winter. Took 3 weeks for the guy to come and replace it. Tradesmen :gaah:they infuriate me.

VU Sponsors